The Guy With the Vlogs // Hea...

By stark-holland-96

Somehow it all started as suspicions. The entire house was wondering if Autumn and Heath were dating. They ha... More

Vlog 2
Vlog 3
Vlog 4
Vlog 5
Vlog 6
Vlog 7
Vlog 8
Vlog 9
Vlog 10
Vlog 11
Vlog 12
Vlog 13
Vlog 14
Vlog 15/Teen Choice
Vlog 16
Vlog 17
Vlog 18
Vlog 19
Vlog 20
Vlog 21
Authors Note
Vlog 22/23
Vlog 24
Vlog 25
Vlog 26
Vlog 27
Vlog 28
Vlog 29
Vlog 30
Vlog 31
Vlog 32
Vlog 33
Vlog 34
New York 1/Vlog 35
New York 2/Vlog 36
New York 3/Vlog 37
Vlog 38
READ THIS
Vlog 39/Vlog 40
Vlog 41
Vlog 42

Vlog 1

16.5K 213 101
By stark-holland-96

JUST A QUICK NOTE, I WILL NOT BE COPYING THE VLOGS, THEY WILL JUST BE STARTING OVER BASICALLY. HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY. 

Heath pulls out a cigarette and David starts recording. I stay inside while he is vlogging. Well, unless he is inside, then I'm outside. I'm a vine star like everyone else, I just don't have a youtube. I have plans to make a channel. Just not right now. Probably when vine goes down.

"Autumn!" Zane screamed. 

"Fucking hell, Zane, you scared the shit out of me!" I screamed back standing up. 

"What's your opinion on David's vlogs?" he asked coming in with David following him. I pause for a second then nod. 

"Yeah, they fucking suck, even for the first vlog," I said and they start laughing. 

"I feel like she actually means that, though," Heath said from outside. I've smoked a few times just to relieve the stress, but not with people around. I had a tattoo on my wrist of a rose and thorns. Only I knew the meaning of it. 

"She probably does," David said laughing. 

"It's basically a day in the life of David Dobrik!" I yell and start laughing along. 

"Guys she's laughing!" Toddy screamed and David comes closer with the camera. 

"Ew, no, my face looks ugly as fuck today," I said still laughing. "Alright, I'm going to Gabbie's," I said. 

"Alright, I'll come," David said and you shrug. 

"I guess you can come," I said and everyone laughs. 

~*~ 

"Alright we are heading to Gabbie's apartment and I'm not that excited," David said. 

"You volunteered to come with me," I said laughing. 

"That's true," David said. He knocks on Gabbie's door. We wait a few seconds. "Alright, she's not home," David said. The door opens and I smile. 

"Gabbie!" I scream and she let's me in. 

"Wait, why did you bring him?" she asks and I laugh. 

"He wanted to come," I mumble and she nods. 

"Ugh, fine," she said laughing and I laugh along. We are all sitting in Gabbie's apartment just talking and laughing together. 

"Wait, Gabbie, you seriously have all this lighting for your youtube videos?" David asks still recording. 

"Wait, David, you seriously vlog shit for a living?" I ask and Gabbie laughs. 

"Yeah, you should try it sometime," David said pointing the camera to himself. 

"Nah, it seems lame. If Gabbie starts vlogging I'll be in her vlogs." I said making her smile. 

"Alright, we're leaving," David said and we start laughing. Then he actually leaves the apartment. 

"He can't leave, I drove him here," I said and Gabbie laughs. David walks back in and sighs. 

"I just realized I can't leave without Autumn because she drove me here," David said and we laugh. 

"Alright, I guess we'll leave," I said and she nods. 

"Okay, bye guys," she said. David and I walk out of the apartment down the hallway towards the garage where my car is. Once we get to the car, David's phone buzzes with a text

"Who's that?" I ask glancing over but then looking back at the road. 

"It's Liza, she said she needs help filming a Target video." David said. He sets his camera on the dash board as I pull into Liza's apartment complex. 

"Alright, when do I come back?" I ask and he shrugs. 

"I'll call an Uber," he said and I nod. He leaves and left his camera. I think he'd like this for his vlog. 

"Good, he's fucking gone, I couldn't-" 

"I left my camera in here, is that okay?" he asks and I nod. 

"Oh, yeah," I said, trying not to laugh.  

"I'm putting whatever you said in the vlog!" he screams. 

"I totally didn't mean it!" I scream out the window. 

~*~

Everyone is currently in the living while watching TV. We are all in our content little zone's with Supernatural mindlessly playing. 

"Hey what should we have for dinner?" Zane suddenly asks. He took up vlogging, and so did Scotty. Scotty is vlogging at the moment and I don't mind his vlogs. It's just something about David's. Oh well. 

"Seven eleven trip?" I ask as Scotty points the camera to me. 

"Pizza rolls?" Heath and Zane ask. 

"Let's do it!" we all scream and sprint out the door. 

"Wait, none of us have shoes on," Scotty said. We all scramble for shoes and sprint to Zane's car. I get the front seat just so I don't have to sit in the middle in the back. Scotty is driving and I have his camera. We don't trust him vlogging and driving. 

"Alright Zane what are we doing right now?" I ask pointing the camera back to him. 

"We are going on a Seven Eleven pizza roll run," he said and gets out of the car. He starts running and we all roll our eyes laughing at him. 

"Zane you don't have to run! You're not Liza!" Scotty screams out the window. Zane got back in the car and pushes his hair back. 

"That was a nice seven point eleven second run," he said and we laugh. We get to 7/11 and walk in. Scotty took the camera and we are standing by the pizza rolls. 

"Do we know what kind we want?" Heath asks and everyone looks around like they don't have anything to say. "Alright, we'll get me a pack of cigs and leave," Heath said and we laugh quietly. 

"Just get Pizza Rolls, it doesn't matter what kind," Toddy said. 

"I think we should ask the girl here," Zane said and everyone looks at me. 

"Just grab the damn pizza rolls and we can get out of here," I said and everyone nods. Heath grabs a bag and we run to the door. 

"You gotta pay for those, sir," the cashier said before Heath could run out the door. He stops at the door and nods.

"Here, Autumn, pay for these," Heath said and hands me the bag. 

"Wait, do you want a pack of cigarettes too?" I ask and he nods. 

"You're old enough, buy them," he said and walks out. I hold my arms up and shake my head laughing a little.

"Hey, Zane, give me your credit card," I said. 

"Yeah, why?" he asks handing it to me. I grab a pack of cigarettes and put the pizza rolls on the counter in front of the cashier.

"ID and that will be ten dollars and seventy-nine cents." he said. I hand him my ID and slide Zane's card. I was expecting it to get declined. After he gives me the receipt, I walk out to the car with the cigarettes and pizza rolls. When I get in the car, Scotty's camera goes on me. 

"Oh my gosh, Autumn you smoke?" Todd gasps. 

"Oh, these are Heath's," I said handing them to Heath. 

"Hey, thanks," he said and I nod. We get back to the house and put all the pizza rolls in the oven, knowing they would be gone by the end of the night. While everyone is in their rooms minding their own business, I sneak a cigarette from Heath's old pack and walk outside with the lighter. I light the cigarette and put it in my mouth, balancing it between my lips. A second later I take it out and puff a cloud of smoke into the air. 

"I didn't know you smoke," Heath said coming and sitting next to me. I jump, holding a hand over my heart. 

"Shit, where the fuck did you come from?" I ask and he laughs. 

"I won't tell anyone. David will probably give you shit about it," Heath said and I nod. "That timer is going to go off soon, you might wanna put that out."

"I've got about five minutes, I'm fine," I reply with a shrug. Heath nods, lighting his own cigarette. He puffs out smoke while I flick part of the cigarette and put it back in the my mouth. 

"How long have you been stealing from my pack?" he asks and I laugh. 

"I only take one when I'm stressed," I said and he looks at me. 

"You never get stressed, when did this start," he asks. Heath? Talking to me about my problems? Well that's new. 

"Probably about when David started putting me in his videos," I said and Heath nods. 

"It's all acting, it doesn't matter," Heath said and I shrug. 

"Oh well," I said and he nods. I look behind me and see Scotty with his back to us looking at the TV. 

"Shit," I said and stomp on the cigarette with my shoe. 

"Who is it?" Heath asks turning around. 

"Scotty, he has a camera as well, so I don't want him getting it on tape." I said and Heath nods. I slide the cigarette under Heath's chair as Scotty walked outside with his camera. 

"And look, we have two love birds," Scott said pointing the camera at us. 

"Scotty, what the fuck? We aren't dating," Heath said and I scoff. 

"Seriously, though. Why?" I ask, questioning what he said. Scotty laughs and turns his camera off.  

"I was kidding, the pizza rolls are ready," Scott said. I stand up and my chair slides back. I run inside with Heath following me. Todd sprinted in, slipping and falling on his sock. Scotty got it on video and we all start laughing. 

"Todd are you okay?" Zane asks going over to him. 

"It's okay honey, I'm fine," Toddy said hugging Zane. We all laugh again, then start eating our pizza rolls. 

~*~

Edited. Vlog 1 done. 

Published July 18, 2016

Edited May 14, 2017

Hope y'all enjoyed this edited version more than the other one. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 11.5K 200
the new girl in david's vlogs is a little risky, right? [ highest ranking - #1 in heathhussar. im crying. ] [ completed ]
97.2K 1.6K 32
friends include: ..ilya fedorovich.. ..jeff wittek.. ..brandon calvillo.. ..scotty sire.. ..heath hussar.. ..zane hijazi.. ..sam golbach.. ..colby br...
44.6K 873 16
two hearts that beat for each other must eventually find their way back to each other (sequel to footage for the vlog)
273K 9.3K 62
David's been looking for his Talulah his whole life. Little did he know he'd run straight into her on her first day at Abernathy Prep.