Scars forever

By freezing_hot

** Completed but not edited** Lyka was a certified loser. She was the most badly treated she wolf in her pack... More

Summary
1. Scars that would be Scars forever
2. The arrival of death
3. Xander Grey
4. Blood lust
5. A vampire angel
6. A treasure found in the forbidden land
7. Alex Crawford
8. A sweet moment with the vampire lover
9. The dinner date
RBMAM-FBALV- The vampire proposal
RBMAM-FBALV - Drake
RBMAM-FBALV- The betrayal
RBMAM-FBALV - Welcome back to the Therianthrope bloodlines pack
RBMAM-FBALV - The fight
RBMAM-FBALV - The beautiful vampire in the werewolves pack
RBMAM-FBALV - Alone with my werewolf 'ex' - mate.
RBMAM-FBALV - Revenge of the rejected.
RBMAM-FBALV - Xander's struggle
RBMAM-FBALV - A wish of love from the womanizer
RBMAM- FBALV - Breakfast in bed
RBMAM-FBALV - The Unexpected turn of events.
RBMAM-FBALV- Lily & Drake ?
RBMAM-FBALV - Scars forever.
RBMAM-FBALV - A bloody encounter
RBMAM-FBALV - The fight for control begins.
RBAM-FBALV- Jake's POV
RBAM-FBALV - Jake and Drake..
RBMAAM-FBALV - Lily and Alex
RBAM-FBALV- Laments and decisions
RBAM-FBALV - Howl
31. Strange visions
32. The feelings locked inside
33. A game of pretend.
Just the beginning
Epilogue

RBMAM-FBALV- Pained, broken again.

45.4K 562 88
By freezing_hot

<--- Vote? 

© freezing_hot 2011-2012

RECAP:

'' S-she.. s-she's heading.... north... !!! '' -- Dustin. 

No... she cant.. 

She cant surpass the boundary again..

Not again.. 

'' What?! '' --Stephen said and look at where we are looking. 

Without another word. I leap from the terrace and run or more likely floated with a sudden speed. From my back I sense my twin, Dustin, and Stephen followed me, leaving Jane alone. 

But none of them mattered to me.. 

None.. 

Except for the thought that beauty may surpass the boundary again to the territory...

of werewolves....

**

Normal POV ( Lyka's POV )

I continued to run as fast as I can, ignoring the fact that there are three vampires who are after me.

I stepped through the scaterred branches in the forest ground, they clicked as they snapped. 

I passed many trees, as usual the animals are quiet. 

I can hardly hear their breathings.

But their heartbeat, which pumps that crimson sweet liquid is beating loudly.

The animals can sense the danger, the anger, and my pain. 

Deja vu? 

It feels like this had happened before isn't? 

But this feels like..

more painful.. 

More painful because, my lover and I are in a relationship. We are getting married after the sun sets!! And I catched him having sex , NOT with someone else, but with the woman, he is with every meeting he has.

LIE. 

Did they really attend meetings when they said they will have? or Did they have a personal meeting in his bed? 

I felt pain in my chest again. 

I felt like I want to lash out here and cut down these towering trees,

I want to scratch, pounce and kill something. 

''What you are waiting for? '' A  sad voice said in my head.

I stop. Without a warning, I let out a growl and with a powerful force, I lift up the nearest tree beside me, easily. 

Then Xander appeared infront of me, breathing heavily. 

His well-sculptured pale chest is bare and wet with the rain.

His pale shoulders are broad and I cant help myself  to imagine Jane clinging to him and wrapping her arms around his neck,  just the way I do...

'DID' I corrected myself. 

I notice pink streaks and burns in his chest, and some in his face and I remembered the glasses cut his flesh. 

It must have been hurt when the glasses tore his flesh especially, when the burning sun hit his body.

I fight myself to step close to him, wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. 

I told myself to be strong but...

My heart broke when I look directly into his red crimson eyes. 

Such sorrow. Such regret. Such pain.

Those three resentful feelings filled his red eyes. 

And the worst of all is when he speak.

'' My Angel... '' 

I throw the huge tree I was carrying in his direction but he quickly dematerialised.

The tree tumbled and create a loud noise. It hit the other trees and the trees are also cut down because of my strong force and they tumbled through the forest. 

He suddenly appeared infront of me.

 But before I move away from him, he pulled me into his arms and kiss me desperately. 

I cried out  and I felt his tounge plunge inside my mouth. 

I struggled in moving away from him because he is so strong. 

But many seconds later, I found myself wrapping my arms in his neck and kissing him back.

'' Idiot... '' Someone muttered inside my head.

Suddenly, He pulled away from me but he keep his hold on me, not wanting to let go.

Tell me you love me.. Tell me... Ask me to forgive you.. I'll forgive you instantly.. 

Suddenly, he kneel infront of me. The way he knelt when he proposed. 

Now he would say for me to let go coz he loves Jane now more than he loves me. 

I close my eyes and let my tears roll down in my wet cheeks.

No matter what he did... I... I still love him.. 

And deep inside, 

half of me is still wishing...

wishing all this bad things is only a nightmare. 

My chest is constricting painfully,

I wish I am hit by a bullet directly in my chest rather than feeling this pain. 

Atleast when you are hit by a bullet, the pain will fade because you die.

but this.. 

This is an immortal pain and suffering for an immortal half- vampire and  half- werewolf,  A werevamp. 

This is death, 

again and again... 

'' We cant be together -- '' ----- >Xander.

'' Xander... '' I croaked out, I kneel down so that we will level to each other.

'' Xander... why??? ... Why did you.. do this?? How long have you been .... cheating?? why?? am I not enough?!! hah? Xander!!! '' I cried while carresing his face.

'' What happened to us?!! I thought you love me.. I thought we will live happily.. why? Xander... What''s the problem? why are you hurting me this way??.....

.... the way he had hurt me.... ''

As I added those words, suddenly, those eyes, which are full of regret turned cold. I shivered in the sudden change of him. 

He stand up slowly, leaving me kneeling infront of him. I look up and I saw a pair of cold red eyes looking down at me.

 ..

..

..

' You... you are the problem.. Lyka..''  He suddenly said.

Lyka... why did he call me lyka? 

Angel... I'm his angel right. ??

'' W-what? do you m-mean?? '' my voice broke. Pained.

He look away from me. 

I stand up immediately and shook him. '' What do you mean!! '' I shouted.

Now he's going to say he doesnt love me anymore because she figured out that he loves Jane more than me. 

Those cold eyes bored against mine. '' you...... you are so...'' he paused. 

...

...

..

'' Boring... '' 

..

..

..

...

Like a mirror, the image of our love and my hope had cracked and fell down into pieces. 

Like a mirror, my heart, my love for him had cracked and fell down into pieces as he said those words. 

The one that glued back my heart when it was broken because of the rejection of my mate just gave a huge crack in my heart then broke it again. 

again... 

''YOU? my mate? Are you dreaming girl?!'' 

'' HAHAHAHA!! UGLY FAT BITCH!! ''

'' yOU ARE SO.....BORING... '' 

These words echoed inside my head.. 

I clutch my chest, this time..

harder.. Hoping the pain will go away.. 

WHY is it like this?

Yesterday our love feels like perfect, yesterday it  feels like a fairytale, yesterday it feels like a happily ever after..

Yesterday was like a dream...

But it seems like.. 

I woke up..

I woke up and the reality of my life is back...

The lovely dream was gone and replaced with nightmare..

I stepped back and started to walk away..

Every step feels heavy..

Every step doubles the pain.

Every step and I'm losing my hope.

Every step and it feels like....

The weak, fat,ugly, loser,and boring LYKA is back.. 

BROKEN and PAINED. 

I started to run, not hoping he will go and chase me.

NOT hoping in anything.

Except, to get away from this pain..

Suddenly,  A wave of invisible kind of energy passed through me and then sunlight hit my wet skin.

I can  feel the warm heat of the sun, removing the coldness of my body due to the rain.

I stopped and roam my eyes in the new sorroundings I am in.

Suddenly, the storm was replaced by sun. 

Suddenly, the dark rainy forest turned into a warm and bright forest. 

It's like entering a new world.

I wonder if I am in another territory..

'' You are... '' Someone whispered. '' Welcome back. '' 

 .

..

 I smelled something. 

Tasty, and sweet. 

added with several scents of flowers and foods... 

Then, I can hear something..

Loud Heartbeats, breathing patterns, soft scratchings.

Smells like.. 

...

..

.

..

Welcome back indeed. 

Welcome to the place where all my nightmares began..

Welcome to the Therianthrope bloodlines pack.

**

Alex POV ( Lyka's brother)

I am walking in the hallway with alpha, Jake. 

We are on our way to our pack meeting. 

I glance at my best friend, Jake and I noticed him massaging his chest again, his sternum then the part above his heart. '' Did you already let our pack doctor check your chest, Jake? '' I ask him.

'' No.. not yet. '' he answered shortly and he stopped masssaging his chest. Suddenly, he flinch as if he was punched and his face twisted in pain. 

 We both stop walking. '' You want me to cancel the meeting and call the doctor alpha? Your chest had been aching since yesterday isnt? I think you need to..- ''

'' N-no.. '' Jake croaked out. 

'' Cut the shit, Alpha.. Are you trying to kill yourself? You need to ..-- '' Jake cut me off again.

'' I... I feel pain Alex, but I think it's not about my health, I feel like I'm on fire and my chest is aching like I've been stabbed.. I think it's my wolf or something. '' 

I frowned. '' Why wont you ask your wolf, what's wrong? ''

Jake suddenly froze and sighed.

 ..

..

'' If I can,, I should already know the answer. '' 

 ...

.

Jake stand up straight and continued to walk like a zombie. 

Now it's my time to froze. 

'' If I can,, I should already know the answer. '' 

So,, does that means.. that he cant talk to his wolf anymore? 

Jake stopped infront of the door of the pack meeting room, as if he read my mind..

Ah yes!! the mind link in werewolf packs.

hOW CAN i FORGET THAT.? 

'' Yeah I can't anymore, Alex... It seems like my wolf has vanished since she ..... '' Jake paused and massage his sternum again. '' pass away.. '' he said with hurt, No... hurt is not enough to describe it.he said it with pain, grief, sorrow and regret?

Then Jake opened the door. He entered the pack meeting room and left me astounded. 

AGain.. from his revelation. 

**  pack meeting**

'' We should guard the whole territotry, especially at the very boundary of our land. We doubled the guards in the different boundaries we have, from our north, east, west and in the south. Hunters are very aggressive these days, so we need to be alert. We cant let them go and pass our territory, but if hunters entered out territory, we should catch them before they catch us and we will have them as prisoners for interrogation.'' 

We are currently having a meeting in the pack house, All of the pack warriors are here and listening to the alpha, who is discussing seriously infront of us. 

Like the alpha said, Hunters are really aggressive these days, we have heard the news in the other werewolf packs, about the killings and attacks of hunters. 

And the alpha, doesn't want any wars and killings in our pack. 

'' What if they fight us and-- '' One of the pack members, James said.

The Alpha cut James off. '' If they fight.....'' Jake paused. '' Kill them.  '' He said grimly.

There are no more feedbacks this time, all the pack members fell silent. Suddenly, we heard loud footsteps then suddenly the door bursted open and one of the pack member appeared, sweating and breathing heavily, cleraly from exhaustion.

'' A-alpha,  There's an attack in the south boundary!!!... A- a vampire! '' 

Everyone of the pack members, including me ,stand up and ready to go, but we are waiting fo an order from the alpha, who is frowning and massaging his sternum. AGAIN

Vampires are deadly creatures. They are deadly and dead. They are monsters in a human form in order to lure their prey and other eyes. They enjoy killings, screams of agony, pain and fear. It's what they do for a living. But this is new, because we have a treaty from the vampires in the south and the other  vampire clans to avoid wars..

I mentally smirked. I think that trespasser just wants to be killed. 

 '' I--- Go first ... I'll follow you.. '' Jake ordered in his alpha tone. 

All the pack disappeared and made their way through the forest, heading in south.

Vampires.

It will be my pleasure to shred that vampire into pieces. 

.

..

'' No... Alex... I'll do it.. '' Jake said coldly. 

**

suggestions? 

comments..

all welcome! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 229K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
29.5K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
4.9K 165 14
WARNING: Cringe and shit writing -> I was way too young to write Kali Sinclair is the girl. And she is the Alpha of the most feared pack. Black Warri...
33.9K 471 32
Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Although I am proud of making it till the en...