Babyーm.yg+p.jm

By milkyminki

yoongi & jimin have to take care of a fake baby together for a project, but they hate each other. will that c... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v en
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
say the name
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
updateeee
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
hey there

t w e l v e

6.9K 321 88
By milkyminki

Wattpad Lil piece of shit
Is not even showing the whole chapter
sma

"Jimin, nobody asked you to kiss me again", Yoongi says surprised.

"That wasn't me"

Yoongi looks confused and his eyes widened.

"That wasn't you?".

Jimin shook his head left to right while pointing at Yorki who ran back to her seat like nothing happened. Yoongi glares at her and hates that she's good at kissing.

"Now that you guys practiced, do you have any questions for the couple?".

"I do", Haeyo raises his hand.

"I swear to god Haeyo if you ask them", Jimin whispers to himself.

The couple nodded and let Haeyo asked them his question.

"This is for the man, have you ever busted a nut before? This one is for the girl, have he ever went balls deep into you".

The couple looked at each other surprised that someone would ask them that. They walked over to the teacher and whispered something to her .The couple walked out the room and waved goodbye to the class.

Everyone started yelling things at Haeyo like "you're so stupid","he didn't","she never had good sex","she ain't good at head","he's dick little",and for last "they probably never even did it before and they never did because she ain't good at head and he don't got a big dick to fit her".

"That's enough! Haeyo that's horrible to ask them, they're still innocent compare to you",the teacher yells at the whole class.

Haeyo rolls his eyes and starts to mumble things under his breathe.The teacher starts laughing and everyone was confused.

"She can't even suck and he doesn't even know to how to smash. They told me yesterday when I asked them to help our class, they got embarrassed".

Everyone started laughing and now glad that Haeyo asked them that question.

"Tomorrow we're going to do flirting with your partners, I'll make sure to bring them also", the teacher says ending it with a little chuckle.

The class ended and Jimin started walking to detention with his group.

"Where are you going? You know we have a child to take care of", Yoongi says walking up to Jimin.

"I forgot to tell you, I have detention today for passing notes in class. We have to clean the rooms, so bye", Jimin walking away from him.

"Aish I have to take care of this baby alone again then, well Aecha you're dad is a little piece of fucking shit. I hope you know that I'm better than him in every way".

Yoongi gets his stuff and walks out of the school like Jimin never existed. Jimin walks into the rooms and realized his teacher was standing in front of the door.

"I change my mind,nI didn't realized I had plans today. You're lucky, now go home", the teacher says and walks out of the classroom.

"So what now? We wasted our time coming", Kaisa says also walking out of the classroom with the group.

"Hey, isn't the party tomorrow? We should plan what we should do, like ruin peoples clothes or do something else", Haeyo says in excitement.

"I'm surprised they even allowed you to go to one of their partys again, you did destroy their whole house", Jimin said.

"The only thing I did was spray paint their house that says eat a dick little piece of fucking shit hoe, I mean it wasn't that bad. I could of done worse".

"The cops came to their house. Anything else is better than the spray paint. I wouldn't even trust you to come into my house, that's why I always go to yours", Jimin says and everyone nods in agreement.

Haeyo rolls his eyes and waves goodbye to them to go to his own house to plan some things for the party. Kaisa and Euikon also leave since they have tons have homework to do. Now its just Jimin and Minseo.

"Jimin?", Minseo says after the few seconds of silence.

"Yes?"

"What do you feel about Yoongi? You guys do hate each other and why? You never told us, but I wanna know first".

Jimin looks at her and tries to figure out what to say.

"Well, I'll start with why we hate each other. When me and Yoongi were small little kids, we were really close to each other. We were best friends and never could be apart from each other. Until another person came into the school, he still goes here. Yoongi replaced me with him like I never existed in his life. He would always hangout with him and he stopped talking to me. After 2 years of that, I started having a hate passion towards him and I realized he felt the same. He would give me dirty looks and so would I, it was on a daily basis. I also realized him and the boy started hating each other since they would flick each other off".

"I'm sorry Jimin! I didn't know he meant a lot to you, if it makes you feel better I'll always be with you", Minseo says ending it with her smile.

"That's what they all say, but thanks Minseo. I'm glad Haeyo introduce me to you guys".

"Your welcome Jimin, but how do you deal with him with the fake baby?".

"The only thing we care about is Aecha and our grades. We shouldn't care about each other. I would like to be his friend again, but everyone knows thats not going to happen. We hate each other to much to make that happen".

"I'll try to make it happen for you Jimin".

"No Minseo, just leave it alone for now".

"If you say so, did you even have feelings for him?".

"Actually no, people would think that. I would always say no and they would never believe me like I'm not gay sorry".

"Oh, also who was the boy he replaced you with?".

Jimin looks at her and she looks back confused.

"I hate him too much, don't even say his fucking name Jimin".

"Yoongi?".

Jimin and Minseo look behind them and of course they see Yoongi behind them being a creep.

✘✘✘
:)

Tyvm ♡
We made it! I'm happy right now,you guys make me so happy
especially with your comments
the Namjoon sucking jins dick got me there
but thank you guys so much
You mean a lot to me
♡♡♡♡
Also
have you guys heard of Yoongi dropping his mixtape and M/V On August 4th (IT WAS LIKE AUGUST 18 WHEN UT RELEASED,HES SUCH A TROLL)
BECAUSE IM READY YALL
Like I'm excited,him rapping by himself
Yoongi is my bias
He already killed me with himself

HHWBANA IM EXCITED
me and my friend [censored] can't wait for this
She keeps saying it's gonna burn the whole world
I wonder what's the dancing going to be
My favorite part of music videos is the dancing,so I can't wait for that
And how his rapping is gonna be like
I Feel like its going to be slow at first,but then HARDCORE
Like Tao's music video Black White
I think that's what its called,its about to be 6am and I haven't slept yet

This is to long,but can you guys give me ideas for me to finish this edit

if you have ideas please comment and thank you
I sound so pro,I'm jk I need a life

Thank you guys so much
I love you all♡

FUCKING CRINGY ASS EDIT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
233K 10.2K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
1.4K 57 66
She's new, poor, and lonely. He's popular, rich, and doesn't go by the rules. Girls flock around him, but she's the first to not fall for it. They...
404K 18.5K 113
completed ▸ . can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours, and can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay. . started; march...