Beastly love(Remus lupin) {CO...

By voldyhasnonosey

{COMPLETED} Megan shadows is no ordinary human, she is a witch. One day she is forced out her old school in... More

NOTE TO READ
The Transfer to hogwarts
Classes
Blind dates
Hogsmead and flying
Detention
The understanding wolf
The kitchens
Full moon
Truth
Polyjuice potion
Tutoring,nightmares and dreamland
Can i say something even crazier! Yes!
The halloween dance
Veritiserum
Revenge and dates
Full moon...again!
Healing
Old friends
Farewell
Truth or dare
Ask away
What to do
Answers
Kidnapped
The hospital Wing
Who was it?
Christmas shopping
Christmas! Part 1
Christmas! Part 2
A Happy New Year
Starting with a bang!
Exams
End of the Year
Summer or not?
The Blacks
Meet up
A Pull
Snakes and Burns
Stay and Sources
Mate
Neverending story
Thank you :)

Pranks!

6.8K 170 109
By voldyhasnonosey

Going to be doing this is Emma's POV  so you get an insight of her life! Hope you like it!

Emma POV

Today was the prank!! I woke up and noticed my other room mates were still sleeping...
Bellatrix ..oh how I hate her..lets play a small prank.

I conjured up some goo and set it above her bed so that when she sits up the goo pours over her, brilliant!

I quickly had a shower and got dressed in my black ripped jeans my  black converse,White t-shirt and a green and black checked jumper over the top.I brushed my hair quickly noticed that I had a letter sitting on my bed. I put it under my pillow for safe keeping so I could read it privately later I didn't need Bellatrix knowing about my own personal commitments when she already judges me for everything else.

As soon as I stepped out in the common room heads turned to look at me and glared at me...I was not liked in slytherin... Mainly because I'm a halfblood.

"Blood traitor!"someone shouted, rolling my eyes at the comments that didn't even make sense I scurried out the dorms.

When I had finally reached the great hall I noticed Megan and Remus, Freya, Sirius,bJames ,Peter, Charlie, Alex, Caroline, Stacey and Jemma already eating.

"hey guys!"I said sitting down next to Charlie.

"hey Em" charlie said.

"hullo Emma!" Peter spoke

"sup Emma" James said

"so are we ready for the prank!"I said as I grabbed some toast and a fried egg.

"yeah! Obviously!"Megan exclaimed.

"This prank is gonna rock!"Freya said excitedly. As she went for another slice of toast.

"Jeez Freya have you eaten enough yet!?"Caroline exclaimed.

"nope!"Freya said smiling widely.

"Luckily we don't have class!"Alex said.

" we can properly prepare the prank then!"James exclaimed.

"James all we have to do is give it to the house elf's.."Remus said, rolling his eyes. He turned back to Megan and smiled lightly at the separate conversation. They were a really cute couple. I'd hate for someone to try and ruin it again if they get back together, Amy is already a pain as it is.

"yeah and then it's in their hands so if it goes wrong we can blame them"I stated picking up a glass of pumpkin juice.

"Are you sure Stacey and I won't get in trouble because of you?"Jemma asked, slightly worried.

"Well..you may get a detention but you guys should be used to it we got in trouble all the time when we pranked at applewood"Megan explained.

"Actually we haven't even pranked since you've left..."Stacey mumbled.

"WHAT!"Megan shouted slightly too loud.

"Sorry..its just we've been studying for class alot"Jemma replied. Looking at Megan and scratching her neck.

"yeah so,we still did pranks!"Megan got slightly frustrated.

"yeah but you do realise Megan we find lessons harder than you? You fly by every lesson whilst we have to go over what we just learnt. Remember when I took remedial Potions? " Jemma replied.

"That's beside the point!"Megan rolled her at them.

This was definitely way too heated for a weekend morning.

"Jemma is right, so now you left we kinda took the opportunity.."Stacey mumbled once more.

" we were doing work but the pranking just stopped us from learning.We do go to school to work.It's not all about the pranking"Jemma mumbled

"so your telling me its my fault! Your saying it's my fault that you both stopped pranking and forgot about me?!Megan said,hurt clearly in her tone.

She brushed away the tears appearing in the corner of her eyes and cleared her throat.She didn't want to look at the friends in fear that they would hurt her more. Remus wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

"no..that's not what we mean...look.."Stacey started saying.

"no I don't want to hear it"Megan said and she started wheeling out of the great hall.

"Megan!"Remus exclaimed to try and get her to stop.

"Boy this escalated quickly ...."Sirius said

"Sirius now is really not the time for jokes.."Freya pushed his shoulder.

"I'm going to go and find Megan anyone want to join me?"Remus asked as he started right stand.

"Sure! I think she will need a bit of cheering up" Caroline said.

"yeah I don't mind"Alex replied.

"I'll come"I said standing.

"I might as well come"James said also getting up.

"I'm going to "Sirius anwsered

"Okay let's go"Charlie said.

We all started to go out the great hall leaving Stacey and Jemma behind with a couple of the others. People glanced up at the group but we just ignored them and kept walking.

"It wouldn't be a day at hogwarts if there wasn't any drama" Sirius mumbled walking behind Remus.

"Where would Megan go?"Charlie asked.

"Dunno"Caroline replied.

"Let's split up into pairs"I suggested.

"Okay Remus and Emma you go together,then Charlie and James,and Myself and Caroline"Alex said.

"Cool okay meet back in the common room"Remus said.

We all started to disperse throughout the castle in order to find Megan.

"Come on I think I know where she'll have gone"Remus said picking up the speed.

"Okay" I said catching up with Remus.

We started walking for a couple of minutes before I broke the silence.

"So Megan"I said.

"Yeah what about her?"Remus asked.

"You like her don't you"I said smirking.

"Yeah so?"Remus said.

"You do realize when Amy kissed you it broke her heart I saw it in her eyes"I stated

We got outside the castle before Remus replied.

"I know but I hate Amy,I really want to make it up to Megan but I'm not sure how"Remus said.

"Just talk to her alone and ask her out"I said simply.

"Yeah but I'm worried she'll reject me and it will make it awkward"Remus said as we got to the whomping willow.

"Look Remus"I said putting my hand in his shoulder to stop him.

"Megan is head over heels for you,when you enter the room her face immediately lights up. Both the dates you went on she would not stop talking about how amazing you where"I explained.

"Okay I will talk to her soon about it but right now we need to make sure she's okay"Remus said and he pulled out his wand and immobilized the tree.

"Definitely in love"I spoke under my breath.

We quickly clambered through the opening at the bottom of the Tree I had never been here before and so it was very surprising when I saw there was a walkway big enough to fit three people in a row.

"I never knew this was here!?"I stated.

"yeah..well..this is where.... you know....Megan and I change"Remus stuttered slightly.

"at least it's  close by to the school" I replied.

"yeah"Remus said as we reached a door.

I knocked twice and when we heard no reply Remus slowly opened the old door and we could hear the quiet sobbing of who we assumed to be Megan.

"Megan?"Remus asked.

"Ree...mus?" we heard Megan's voice.

"yeah megs its me"Remus replied.

We slowly turned the corner and saw Megan leaning on the side of her wheelchair that was propped up by the wall.

Remus rushed over right her and hugged her. At first I didn't approach her and let Remus comfort her.

"shh its okay Megs "Remus said coming out of the hug but stayed holding hands.

"I don't even know why I got mad!"Megan said.

"Megan it's fine lets go and do the prank and we can show Stacey and Jemma what they have been missing out"I said as I walked towards the two of them.

"Yeah okay"Megan said smiling slightly with tears still rushing down her cheek.

Remus wiped away the tears.

"Let's go"Remus said standing up.

"Hang on"I said and I approached Megan and muttered a spell which cleared Megan's face so her eyes weren't  red and puffy from the crying she encountered.

"Thanks"Megan said smiling.

Remus started wheeling Megan out and I swiftly followed behind.

We went back to the common room  and found the others sitting down on the sofas looking worried. When we went through the portrait everyone looked up and immediately rushed over to Megan and hugged her.

"Megan! We were so worried!"Freya said coming out of the hug.

"Jeez Megan! You scared us half to death!"Sirius said.

"Where did you go!"Caroline asked.

"I'd rather not say.."Megan mumbled.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to"Alex said.

Do you still want to do the prank?"James asked.

"Umm..let's think...obviously!"Megan said smiling.

"Let's go prank!"I said.

"Only a couple of us need to go to give it to the house elfs"Peter said.

"Good point"Charlie said.

"Why don't James, Sirius, Freya and Alex go and the rest of us can wait here"Remus suggested.

"Yeah okay"Caroline replied.

James, Sirius, Alex and Freya left with a large bottle of potion.

"Where's Stacey and Jemma?"Megan asked.

"Oh they are up in the dorm"Charlie said

"Ah okay"Megan said.

"Don't we need to get back to the hospital wing before Madame pomfrey starts to get worried "Remus said.

"Yeah I guess so" Megan replied.

"Do you want me to come?" I asked, I should probably stay with her after what had happened.

"No it's fine"Megan said.

"Okay well I'll see ya tomorrow"I said as they went out the common room door.

I sighed and also started making my way back down to the slytherin common room.

I felt like forever before I came to the turning to get to the opening of the slytherin common room.

Much to my annoyance the password is Pureblood.which I hated saying.

The common room door swung open and once again as soon as I stepped in people turned and glared at me. Wow original.

I kept my head down as I heard whispers
Spread across the common room.
I made a quick exit by getting to my dorm, but that wasn't helpful because as soon as I took a step into my dorm Bellatrix started screaming at me.I was worried she was going to use an unforgivable spell,it wouldn't be the first time.....

After she finally finished shouting and throwing random spells across the room she stormed out.

I took the chance and got changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.Luckily for me sleep came quickly. I've got to remember the letter though.

I woke up early. I was excited for the prank, it was going to be one of our bigger pranks this year.

As I sat up I noticed Bellatrix's bed was empty,she probably went to sleep in another dorm.

I got dressed into my robes and headed down. Luckily not many people where down in the common room so I didn't get names yelled at me only cold glares.

I got to the great hall quickly and sat down next to Lily,

"Hello lily!"I said cheerfully.

"Oh hey Emma how are you this morning?"She asked me.

"I'm good thanks! Can't wait for the prank this evening"I said as I checked out what food we were going to have for breakfast.

"Really..Emma"Lily said annoyed.

"Don't tell anyone else but if you don't want to be pranked don't drink anything at the feast tonight"I stated

"Thank you..but what's going to happen"Lily asked.

"Ahh your just gunna have to wait aren't you"I said smirking.

As I started pouring myself a bowl of cereal The others arrived.

As Remus wheeled Megan over to us and Sirius,James and Peter followed swiftly behind.

"Hey guys!"James said as they all sat down.

"Ready for the prank?"Peter asked.

"Obviously!"I said smiling digging into my food.

The rest of the day dragged..a lot.

I only had one lesson with Gryffindor which was potions. The rest of the time I was on my own with no partner in group work and I worked continuously; which is one of the reasons I'm the best in most my classes.

By the time of the feast I was very excited about the prank.

"Hey Alex!"I shouted her over as we where making our way over to the great hall.

"Hey Emma!"she said

"Is it true James put the potion in Dumbledore's goblet as well?"I asked.

"Dunno but we'll find out!"Alex said

"Okay I'll see ya later!"I said as I made my way down to the very edge of the slytherin table.

I watched as Alex reached the table she was greeted by all our friends which upset me because I begged the sorting hat to put me in Gryffindor.

-----flashback-----

"Emma Ash"

I stumbled up to the old wooden stool and sat down and immediately was covered in darkness

'Ahh an Ash..hmm a half-blood..but where to put you.'

'Gryffindor..please gryfffindor' I thought.

'Ah Gryffindor..for your friends..but not for your personality...'

'Please Gryffindor'

'Oh but you seem to have a cunning mind..Slytherin seems the place to go, I can tell that betrayals will happen and you will succeed more in this house.'

'But I'm a half-blood' I thought.

'Yes but that won't matter...you are destined for...SLYTHERIN!!!' The hat shouted.

It was pulled of my head..no one was cheering...I walked over to the slytherin table who where all just glaring at me. They knew I was a half-blood.

---------End of flashback

"Hush hush"I heard Dumbledore's voice bringing me back to reality.

Before he spoke again he took a sip of his drink. I glanced over to the Gryffindor table and could see that all my friends where holding in their laughter.

"Now"Dumbledore said in a high pitched helium voice.

Everyone burst out into laughter.

Dumbledore just smiled and carried one.

"I hope you had a good first day of lessons and now let's begin the feast!"He said his his high voice once more.

Food appeared everywhere and I started to slowly pile food onto my plate and it was only seconds after that I could start to hear some of the students voices had also become high pitched.

The marauders and the others where laughing their heads off. It was funny I have to admit but I didn't have anyone to mess about with and laugh on my table...but I thought of my Friends and it cheered me up slightly.

Needless to say but we all got detentions even Stacey and Jemma but they had said sorry to Megan and they had forgiven each other which was good.

But right now after the feast I made a quick exit to get some sleep after a tiring first day of lessons. Also the potion still hasn't worn off and so all I could hear in the slytherin common room below me was high-pitched laughter.

-----------------
{Re-Written- 8th April 2021}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 260 16
Alexis Rose was in her fifth year at Hogwarts. She struggled to be happy, How could she be when nobody liked her. She was bullied and abused at home...
24.8K 540 21
Terra Lancaster is a new Hogwarts student. She left her old school, Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in North America, for reasons to be...
160K 5.5K 15
» "What're you thinking?" Remus asks quietly. "About werewolves," I reply. "And you. And how it isn't fair that you had to be one when there are so m...
2.8K 310 21
𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞...