The school nerd is actually r...

By MichelleWagner6

What happens when high school jock Joe falls in the love with the nerd Megan More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp. 13
Chp. 14
Chp. 16
chp. 17
chp.18
Chapter 19
chp. 20
Chp. 21
Chapter 22
chp. 23
chp. 24
chp 25
chp 26
Chp. 27
chp. 28
chp. 29
chp. 30
chp. 31
chp. 32
chp.33
chp. 34
Chp. 35
chp.36
chp.37
chp. 38
chp. 39
chp. 40
chp. 41
chp. 42
chp. 43
chp. 44
chp. 45
chp. 46 -the last chapter
THE END

Chp. 15

588 12 2
By MichelleWagner6

I grew as an artist because of him. -@little_redd7

Harold's Pov:

I was now on my way back to New York. I had decided to go back early because Megan had not wanted me back into her life. I kinda couldn't blame her, I was gone for 16 years.

I sat on the airplane with my headphones in my ears. I was still trying to figure out who the boy that was with her was. I know it couldn't be Alexis's husband because she's not married at all. A couple of hours later I was off the plane and back in my apartment. I opened up the door, walked in setting my bag on the floor, and slid my shoes off.

*skips to Monday*

Megan's pov:

I have been back in school for about 3 weeks now. Winter was right around the corner. It was also almost Christmas which I was also really excited about.

Today, there was a new student named Keyla coming. I know her name because I have been talking to her for awhile. I was sitting in the front office due to the fact that I help up there in the mornings. In walked in a girl with brunette hair with brown eyes. She was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a Nirvana shirt.

"You must be Keyla?" I asked shaking her hand.

"Yep, that's me and you must be Megan," she replied back.

"That's me. Let me go get your schedule and I'll take you to class," I said turning to go see the secretary to get her schedule.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
545 1 49
book 3 of the "The School Nerd Is Actually Really Pretty" series. :)
4.1M 103K 40
Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During senior year Brooke decides to transform the nerdy Zac into a super hot guy, so he would...
39.4K 528 27
Jenna was in love with a hot popular jock until he did something unforgivable. Somehow she became smitten with a nerd. What happens though when he wa...