chp. 30

I'm emotionally and mentally exhausted. I really just need a break from life.

*the next day*

Megan's pov:

When I woke up this morning, I realized that today was our dance ceremony. I went downstairs to the basement, grabbing my 4 dance costumes off of the rack. I went back upstairs, going to my room to get dressed. I plugged my curling iron in as I was putting on my outfit.

I put on my red dress, going to the bathroom to curl my hair. I curled my hair, and put my red lipstick on. I grabbed my red heels off of the floors, and I grabbed my dance jacket, putting it on, before grabbing my bag.

Cameron's pov:

I got up, grabbing a pair of pants and a shirt from the laundry bin next to my bed.

*at school*

Cameron's pov:

I was standing with my friends in front of a set of lockers, when Megan walked in.

"Holy..... Jesus....."  I heard Mark say as I watched her walk down the hall and into Mr. Irwin's room.

She then walked out, carrying a bag that had stuff in it. I opened my locker grabbing both Mark and I's jackets.

Megan's pov:

When I got into the school, I passed Mark and his friends. I walked down the hallway into Mr. Irwin's room. I walked in setting my dance bag, under his desk, grabbing my art supplies from him.

Since Ashton was going home to Australia for Christmas, he was giving me my gifts, at school. Today, he gave me art supplies that I can use for my drawings and art class. I thanked him, kissing him on the cheek.

I walked down the hall, heading towards the dance room to put my bag into my cubby. I went into the closet, where the dance teams cubbies were, sliding my bag into my cubby. I set my bag down on the floor, pulling out my ballet and jazz shoes, sliding them into the top slot of my cubby.

I walked out of the dance room, as the tardy bell for 1st period rang. I went to my locker, opening it, grabbing my dance clothes and French binder. I shut my locker, going to the office.

"And why are you going to the office, Hope?" I heard, quickly turning around to see Mark following me.

"I have service class, and why are you going to the office, Breeden?" I asked him, while opening the door the office.

"Got in trouble for cussing out Joe's mom," he said, while walking in behind me.

"I understand why she sent you down here, she doesn't take any crap," I told him as he sat down behind me.

"Hope, can you take over my desk for about 15 minutes?" the secretary asked me as I signed into the office to let them know that I was here.

"Sure thing," I said as I walked behind her desk, setting my stuff of the floor, sitting in her chair.

After I sat down in the chair, I picked up the phone to call the principal to let her know that Mark was here to talk with her. Not even a minute later, she was out of her office and down in the main area where Mark and I were at.

"Mr. Breeden, what is my pleasure talking to yet again this week?" she asked him, looking at him.

"I got in trouble, again," Mark said while looking down at the ground.

Joe's pov:

I was walking past my mom's classroom, when I heard yelling coming from it. I soon  finally made it to where I was going, which was Mr. Irwin's room. I had to help him and the dance teacher design costumes for the Christmas dance concert.