Chapter 4

Dang, you guys make me so happy.-@graysondolan

Joe's pov:

I got home at around 7:30. When I got home I ran upstairs and took a shower. While I was in the shower, I kept thinking of how she was crying on my shoulder. When I got out of the shower I dried off and put on a pair of boxers.

The next morning:
Joe's pov:
I woke up at 5:30 this morning. I woke up and got dressed in a blue plaid shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. After I made my cup of coffee, I took it and sat outside on the front porch.

Megan's pov:
I woke up at 5:30 because I have to do my daily run. I put on my zebra sports bra and my zebra print spandex. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and laced up my sneakers. I headed out the door and started running down the street. I kept running until I felt like I need to walk for a bit. It turns out I stopped running in front of Joe's house and he invited me for a cup of coffee.

"I'll be back later for that cup of coffee because I still have to shower and pick you up." I told him.

After our conversation, I ran all the way back to my house. I ran upstairs and took off all of my running stuff and hopped into the shower. After I got of the shower, I went to my closet to look for a dress to wear. I ended up wearing my white dress and white high heel boots. I put my hair up into a pony tail and put on my glasses. After I got done I ran downstairs and hopped into the chair and drove over to Joe's house. When I got there he was still sitting out on the front porch. I got out of my car and walked up to his front porch. We walked inside and he handed me a cup of coffee. Can I say that this is the best cup of coffee I have ever had in my life. When we got done we went outside and got into my car.

"Alright kiddos it's time for another project. You will have the same partners as last time but you have to create a PowerPoint presentation about the civil war and people in the civil war. You have until Friday to finish this and you will present on Monday." Mrs. R said.

At lunch:
Joes pov:
Today is the day that I'm going to tell Megan that I like her. I'm looking around for her, aha I found her. I find it sad how she sits at lunch all by herself. I get up from where I'm sitting and walk over to where Megan is sitting.

"Hey." I said.
"Hi." She replied
"Can I tell you something stupid?" I asked.
"Sure, but nothing is stupid." She said.
"I like you." I told her.
"Really, I like you to." She told me.

I stood up on the table that she was sitting at and everybody including her started looking at my with funny expressions. The entire cafeteria suddenly went quiet and everybody was confused.

"Megan, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" I yelled.
"Yes!" She yelled.