chp. 31

Recently I've been passing the days not living them.

unknown's pov:

I got out of the hospital, my dads signing me out, and helping me into the car. When I got home, my dad helped me upstairs, changing me into one of his shirts.

I then went to bed, but soon after I heard a knock at the front door. I heard the door open and I heard my dad say, "You can go up and see her,".

Cameron's pov:

I walked up the stairs, going to my girlfriend's room. I knocked on the door, opening it, and walking in.

Megan's pov:

After I got done crying, Joe walked into the bathroom, starting a bath, putting some bubbles into it. He grabbed my hand, taking my shirt and pants off, tying the back of the bathing suit that I had put on before I left the house, taking off his sweatpants, putting on a pair of swim shorts over his boxers.

He lifted me up, putting me into the bathtub, sliding down in the bathtub behind me. He grabbed his shampoo, squeezing some into his hand, rubbing it into my scalp. I leaned back onto him, my back against his chest. He sat up higher, grabbing the cup that was on the side of the rail. He put water into it, bringing it up to rinse the soap out of my hair.

After we got done in the bath, I put my undergarments and put Joe's sweatpants and shirt back on. We both soon heard a knock on the door, Joe opened it, and his mom came in.

"Hi Megan, I didn't know you were coming," Mrs. Harder said.

"Yeah, I had to do something and then I came over to hang out with Joe," I said, putting my phone into my jacket pocket.

"Well, if you two need anything, I'll be in my office," she said leaving his room.

Cameron's pov:

I walked in, pulling my jacket off, throwing it onto the floor, I crawled into her bed, gently wrapping my arm around her waist as she turned around, opening her eyes.

*on Mondays*

Megan's pov:

I was currently in the middle of fighting with Joe, because he was complaining about how I got everything that I wanted.

"I understand why your father left you. Your a spoiled brat who only cares about themselves," he said screaming at me.

"You told me, that we would never bring that up," I said tears running down my face.

I walked down the hallway to Mrs. Elizabeth's room knocking on the door.

"Megan, what's wrong?" she asked me, while her students were doing work.

"Can I talk to Joe for a couple of minutes?" I asked her as Joe looked up and she mouthed to come here.

"Take all of the time you need," she told us, as we sat down on the floor of the hallway.

Mark's pov:

"I understand why your father left you. Your a spoiled brat who only cares about themselves," I told Megan as we were arguing.

I had just made the biggest mistake of my life by saying that. I had promised her when we were younger that we would never bring it back up.

Joe's pov:

"What's wrong, princess?" I asked her, taking my jacket off, putting it around her shoulders.

"He brought up my father, Joe," she said, putting her arms in the sleeves of my jacket.