I'm Just Your Problem//Katsuk...

By texmex888

When you were young, your parents were killed by an evil being, who you hope to find one day. You strive to b... More

Reading Helpers
Beginnings
Force
Tests
...
Rivers
Cold
Embarrassment
Comfortable
Triple O
Realization
Update
Blurred
Warmth
Photos
Encounters
Conscious
NEW CO-AUTHOR-CHAN WHATTTTT
Parentals
Surprise
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3
Disappearing Act
Backup
Victory
Song Playlist
Lucky
Princess. Bakugou
Moving Day
Jealous
Personal
Malfunction

Shattered

4K 149 121
By texmex888

2 months. That was how long they had been torturing you, trying to get information out of you, so that they could capture Katsuki, and understand what his limitations were, so they were able to adapt. You gave them no information. You were thoroughly beaten up, and broken beyond repair. You had scars flooding your body, covering your sides, face, legs, and arms. After every time they tried to extract info, they had fixed you up. After all, they still wanted you to join the villains.

"I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS YOU TWERP! TELL US WHAT THE HELL IS KATSUKI'S WEAKNESS!" One of the people yelled at you.

"Fuck you." You constantly retorted to the group of villains. The person yelling slapped you hard across the face, as you spat blood out, and turned your head back to them, no emotions showing on your face. Both of your hands were chained to the walls separately, as it was long enough so that your knees could barely touch the ground. Both of your knees had been destroyed by the blue hair's quirk, but the pain became normal, so you soon didn't notice it.

"WE NEED TO GO!" One of the people yelled. "THE VANGUARD ACTION SQUAD, GET READY TO LEAVE!" They continued, as your eyes shrunk. This was the day they were going to take Katsuki.

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING HURT HIM!" You growled, struggling against the chains, attempting to close the distance to kill the man in front of you.

"OH LOOK! SHE FUCKING SAYS SOMETHING ELSE! FUCK YOU YOU BITCH!" One of them yelled at you, as the wind around you picked up, until you felt a sharp stab on your left wrist. They had added a thing so that when you use your quirk, they would inject a sleeping potion into you, making it so you were defenseless, and could not escape again.

"IF YOU HURT HIM, I SWEAR, I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" You threatened, using the leftover strength you had, which was quickly depleting. You swung your left hand forwards, breaking the chain, as that side of your body fell forwards. You glared up at them, who looked at you, seemingly impressed. You saw the man that kidnapped you in the first place. "IF YOU HURT KATSUKI, IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER DO!" You spat.

Katsuki was your only family. You loved him, and he seemed to care for you, and you felt nice around him. It felt as if you had a reason to go on, and a reason to fight. He encouraged you,a and kept you safe. He didn't look down on you. He knew how strong you were, but he also knew when someone else was stronger.

"I will ask you one last time," The hand man said. "What is your relationship with Katsuki Bakugou." He demanded, as you glared at him.

You then proceeded to flip him off. "He is a fucking person, and I am a fucking person. And also, FUCK YOU!" You spat, standing up wobbly, and staring at the group about to leave. "If you hurt him, I don't care if I become a villain, but I will murder all of you." You hissed.

"We want him on our side, so we won't hurt him. Vanguard Action Squad, don't disappoint me." The blue haired man said. He then turned to you, as you straightened up, a small numbness in your knees. You stared at him, dangerous eyes meeting evil ones. "I didn't expect for you to last this long, and still be able to stand." The man said, as you growled.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because both of your knees are shattered, you shouldn't be able to move whatsoever, mostly because of pain."

"I lost sense of pain." You spat at him. "That will make me harder to defeat you know? Your said torture has only made me stronger, so strong, I can't feel what you do to me." You took a step forward, the chain on your right hand clanging against the wall.

"I was right getting Dabi to capture you. You are stronger than you put off, and your anger is a fuel. You were able to break a chain meant to hold 2 tons without your quirk, and one arm." He walked closer to you, as you squared up to him, glaring him in his eyes. He was pretty tall, so he could look down on you with ease.

"You're capturing me will be the start of your downfall Tomura." You threatened, grabbing his arm, and shoving his hand to his stomach, as he looked at you with an unamused face.

"He then lifted his shirt to show armor disintegrating slowly. "You think I didn't think that through you twerp? Well, I must admit, no one else has actually tried to do that before." He then took a step back, and began to walk away. "Don't think of escaping, you prove to be more useful each day I see you." And with that, he walked out the door.

_________________________________________________________

They were gone for several days, while you slid down the wall, and began humming a song you knew. You know if you tried to escape right now, they would bring Katsuki back, and when you escaped, you weren't leaving Katsuki. Even if they didn't bring him back, you needed to make sure. Everyday they brought you one meal, which was usually something bland, like peas, or something like that.

You actually had stopped eating it, due to the fact it made you want to throw up. It felt like they were poisoning you with food slowly. What a terrible way to go. Dying because of doing something you loved, eating food.

"There's no good times, This impossible year, Just a beachfront of bad blood, And a coast that's unclear." You sang, your voice ringing through the empty room. "All the guests at the party, They're so insincere, They just intrude and exclude, This impossible year. There's no you and me, This impossible year, Only heartache and heartbreak, And gin made of tears. The bitter pill is swallowed, The scars souvenir. That tattoo, your last bruise, This impossible yearrrrrr." You sang swaying back and forth to the song playing in your head. (If you don't know it, it is impossible year by P!ATD, go listen to it)

You heard the door open to the room, as you continued to hum the tune, your eyes shut, imagining an orchestra playing the instrumental in your head. The song reminded you of what was going on since the beginning of the year. You never would've thought you would befriend Katsuki, or that you would find the man that killed your parents, and then be held captive by him, while they attempted to capture Katsuki.

You heard them getting rop or something out, as someone's feet dragged across the ground. You refused to open your eyes, because you already knew who it was. You didn't want for him to see you, but you needed to keep yourself calm for now, before you were hurt so badly you actually couldn't move. You then heard someone mumbling something. It sounded like, him...

You leaned your head to the ceiling, as you opened your eyes, biting your lip, as you looked in front of you, to see a knocked out Katsuki binded to a chair, a huge box like thing around his hands. Your body started to move by itself. Your sat up, as you went on a knee closest to him, you're both of your hands moving to his face, your right hand only to because a huge clang from the chain hitting the chair, and your right hand dropped to your side. Your left hand gingerly touched his cheek, rubbing circles with your thumb.

"They didn't hurt you." You muttered, smiling slightly. You looked him over, only to find he was covered in dirt, and a few scratches. You took your left hand, as you used your air quirk to blow of the dirt and cool the scratches. He moved in his sleep, as you continued to blow the dirt off of his arms.

He then shivered, as you flinched back, falling into the wall, and slumping down it, pushing your hair out of your face, as you rubbed your eyes, looking at him again. You were immediately met with red eyes, which seemed to want to kill you. He had a scowl on his face, and explosions were going off in his hand, as he stared at you hostilely.

You stared back up at him, knees brought up to your chest, as you crossed your arms over them, and used youself as a head rest. His eyes then seemed to bulge, looking at who you were. "Y-Y/N!" You screamed at you, as you waved your hand, frowning. "WHAT THE HELL! WHY THE HELL DID YOU KEEP IN AN A DARK ROOM FOR AT LEAST LIKE 3 DAYS, THEN BRING ME HERE!" He said, trying to break out of the restraints. "LET ME GO Y/N!" He yelled at you, as you laughed slightly, showing him your right wrist, which still had the chain on it.

"Sorry, but I am not the perpetrator." You calmly said, as the chain hit the wall, causing it the clang, as he stared at it. He then finally looked at your body. You looked completely shattered. You could see the muscles below your for your knees, you had cuts all over you, and you were covered in dried blood across your sides and knees.

"Wh-What happened to you?" He asked, his eyes turning worried and angry simultaneously.

"Are you okay Katsuki?" You ignored his question.

"ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!" He snapped at you, as you pushed your hair out of your face again. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU! DID THEY DO THIS!" He fumed, as you looked behind him, to see the group of villains watching you.

"Did they hurt you?" You disregarded his question again.

"Y/N FUCKING ANSWER ME! DID THESE ASSBAGS HURT YOU?" He sneered at you, as you stood from the ground, dusting your outfit off. "Y/N!" He snapped. You moved your right hand up, as you swung it forwards, breaking the other chain holding you to the wall. You then slowly walked towards Katsuki. "What are you doing?"

"I-I-I'm sorry." You cried out, falling to the ground in front of him, bowing. You then scooted forward, and used your quirk to loosen the binds on his feet, as you continued to cry that you were sorry. Everyone else was on the other side of him, staring at the both of you, amused. You looked up to him, with a smirk, which quickly turned back to a heartbroken face. He moved his feet slightly, realising what you did. "P-Please forgive me." You faked, shaking your head no. "You are going to say no aren't you... You won't forgive me because what I did, will you!" You acted, pressing on your knees, causing immense pain to flood through you, as you took in a sharp breath.

Tears flooded down your face. "You won't forgive me for what I said at the Sports Festival!" You cried out to him, holding down on your knees, to increase your act. "Plea- Please forgive me Katsuki!" You cried to him, bowing you head, then looking up, and winking at him, as he nodded. "You forgive me?"

"Do you truly regret it?" He acted along with you. He was honestly a terrible actor, as his eyebrows were twitching. You were lucky his back was facing most of the villains.

"Yes!" You blurted out, trying to stay in the character of the lovesick person who did something wrong.

"Fine then. I forgive you." He said to you, confused eyes, as you stood quickly, grabbing his shirt, and pulling him into a kiss. He seemed shocked, but soon started to kiss you back, as you began unbuckling the restraints on him. 'She is good.' He thought as a bunch of the people in the back started sit down, and talk to each other. You finally got the restraints around his chest off, as it fell.

There was a small clang, as you caught them, and put them almost attached, but enough so it wouldn't fall, and it looked attached. A few in the room looked at you. You tried to take off his hand restraints, but it had a key, and you couldn't open that. You pulled back, and smiled softly at him, but your eyes were so determined on something. He then figured it out. You were busting them out of there.

"Tomura-" You started, looking at the hand man, "Can you take off his hand restraints?" They all looked at you confused. "I just want to be able to hold his hands... It is ok, if you don't want to, but didn't you say you wanted to recruit us?"

"So what." Hand man retorted.

"Shouldn't you treat us like equals to you then? We know the situation we are in, for it being seven to two, and we know we couldn't win. It is obvious enough for an idiot like me to realise, even after these months..." You rambled, as you stood up to your full height. "Please, I just-" You continued, crossing your arms over your stomach, pressing onto the cut on your side, as a tear fell down your face. "I just-" You continued, tears falling down faster. "He is all I have... Just let me do something as simple as holding his hands!" You pleaded.

"Fine, take off his hand restraints Dabi." Tomura said. Dabi then continued to get another one of the villains to do it. They walked over to Katsuki, taking a key, and taking off the restraints. You smiled in relief, keeping up your act.

The hand restraints then fell to the ground, as Katsuki rubbed his wrists, very calmly, looking down at his hands. You felt a smirk overtake your face. The wind around you then picked up, as you began laughing loudly, staring at Tomura with dilated eyes.

"What the hell? Why are you laughing?" He asked, staring at you angrily. You then threw your hands behind you, conjuring a boost of air, as your feet skid across the ground. You gained on the hand man quickly, punching him, and knocking the hand that was over his face off, as Katsuki stood up quickly, punching the one who just let him out of his restraints.

"AS IF I WOULD EVER LET YOU FUCKING TURN ME OVER TO YOUR SIDE!" You spat at them, wind circling around you. "I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH DEFEATING PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" You spat at the group. "NOTHING YOU SAY OR DO WILL CHANGE THAT!" You said in a Katsuki like manner.

"WE SHOULD JUST KILL HER NOW!"

"NO! They both are important pieces." Hand man spat. "Put them back to sleep." He stated.

You then heard a knocking at the door. "Pizza Delivery!" Someone yelled from behind the door. You then launched yourself to where Katsuki was, as you wrapped your arms around him, and took a huge jump back. "SSSMMMASSSSHHH!" All Might yelled, crashing through the wall, as a flood of heroes came in. You smiled, as you and Katsuki landed about 20 feet away from where you jumped, which was now covered in debris.

"All Might!" You yelled in relief.

Authors notes:

HEYO HEYO! It is Cake and Alexa, the authors of this thing called a story, bringing you an update! I did change some stuff from the manga, because you the reader were pissed, so you probably would of said that stuff instead of Katsuki in the manga, soooooo

If you have any ideas, please contact either one of us, or leave a comment, so we can try to incorporate it!

We will try and update as soon as possible, so hang in there!

See all y'all later! BAII!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 71 17
Okay hold up, This is not bakugou x READER it is a bakugou x OC. This prince I have to marry brings out a side of me that I have to be careful abou...
26.1K 434 29
While getting supplies for the dorm to welcome Eri. Izuku and Ochako are ambushed by an unknown gang of villains. The aftermath will force them to co...
307K 11.4K 64
on a rainy Friday night, y/n lost her mother and the one who saved her was a man with white scarf. after that fateful day, y/n trained intensively o...
55.2K 1.7K 13
αΆœα΅’βΏα΅–Λ‘α΅‰α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ "𝗙π—₯π—œπ—–π—ž? π—ͺ𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗒𝗑𝗧 𝗬𝗒𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗬 π—™π—¨π—–π—ž?" 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 π—π—π—ˆ π—π—ˆπ—‡π— π—Œπ—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 π–»π—ˆπ—’ 𝗐𝗁...