Cold Blooded

By Babynie__

Jamal Anderson , is a retired hustler from drug trafficking . His only motive was to satisfy and please his f... More

description
Prelude
Ch. 1- Protection
Chapter 2- Never Forget
Chapter 3 - intense
Chapter 4-Broken Family
Chapter 5- Yesterday
Chapter 6- Things Happen
Chapter 7- Vacay
Chapter 8- Tired Part (1)
Chapter 9- impressions
Chapter 10- accusing you
Chapter 1 - determine
Chapter 12- friendly
Chapter 13 -Make Up
Chapter 14 - suspicious
Chapter 15- The rain
Chapter 16 - Faith-ful
Chapter 17- un denial
Chapter 18- Questionable
Chapter 19 - confession
Chapter 20- nervousness
Q/A
#2 Q/A
Readers...
Chapter 21 - Run that
Chapter 22 - suprises
Chapter 23- Matters
Chapter 24- The High
Q&A
Sample
Chapter 25 - escape
Chapter 26- Seperation Finish.
Chapter 27- unexpectedly
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- Alexis's Sorrow
Chapter 30
Q&A
A Thug Changed My Mind & Window View
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Secrets
Chapter 34- Revealing
Chapter 35- Caught
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38-Building Friendship
Chapter 39-IN LOVE
Ronnie's Message To You
Chapter 41- Named Lanna
21 CB Questions! (ANSWER ALL)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Q & A
Cold Blooded Babies
Sneak Peek ✨
Are yall ready?
Cold Blooded 2 is here
sequel

Chapter 40 - Jamal's Girl

2.7K 96 74
By Babynie__

1 Week Later

Jamal

After taking my morning shower , I went to Fabian's and Jai's room . Fabian was wide awake while spitting out bubbles but Jai was not laying in her crib .

"Whats up lil man?" I greeted as I picked him up and blew into his cheek .

"Jay." I turned around to see Ronnie holding Jai . I was surprised to see them wearing the same outfit. They both had on the matching black north face coats with dark blue skinny jeans . I would assume thats really mother and daughter goals .

"We're going to get the rest of my things from my place then im gone have to pick up Liberty so she can get my car then she gone drive your car back here ."

"Okay." I nodded . She smiles then walks out of the room but then she came back .

"Ooh and I have to go pick up some things for Fabian and Jai . You want anything while im out?" She questions .

"I want five strippers and three pit bulls." I joked .

"I can bring you one stripper that has one leg-"

"You know what you can go." I waved her off .

She erupted into laughter . I walked to her and kissed Jai on the nose . That caused her to smile up at me . I looked to Ronnie as she raised an eyebrwo .

"What?" I chuckled .

"Youre forgetting someone?" She tilts her head and glances at my lips .

"Aw dang my bad." I kissed Fabian on the forehead . He lightly mugged me .

"Jamal!" Ronnie whined .

"Give your sister a kiss." I leaned Fabian closed to Jai so he could plant a sloppy one on her nose .

"Ole sloppy lip self." Ronnie joked as she wiped the little saliva off Jai's nose .

Ronnie looked at me with a pout . I damn sure wasnt gone give in so easily but her lips looked so soft and delicant that before i even fully process it her my lips were on hers . I stepped away from her and lightly squinted at her .

She chuckles then waves goodbye as she walks out of the room .

I sighed . "I guess she she still have this affect on me son."

I carried Fabian downstairs so we could find us something to eat. I decided to fix us some waffles and bacon . Once I was done , I fixed a plate and grabbed Fabian out of his high chair . We went into the kitchen and sat on the couch , I propped my feet onto the coffee table then turned on the tv .

I absentmindely sat the remote down by Fabian and started puring syrup onto our waffles . He started pressing buttons .

"Aye man . Chill!" I scolded him and snatched the remote out of his hand . Instead of him throwing a tantrum , he grabbed one of the bacon . I shook my head .

"Breaking news outside of the industrial park of Menace Avenue , Charles Anderson was found chained to a heat pipe . He has severe burns on his hands and wrists . He was asked many times who were involved in this scheme but he refuses to give us any names as well as refusing to recieve medical attention."

"Wait..How did they find him?" I asked myself as i picked up my cell phone . Before i could even dial a number , David called . He was the person that i wanted to speak to .

"Ayee man . Did you watch the news?" I answered .

"Yea bruh . Who could have found him? Dont nobody go around there anymore. Its basically an abandon park with abandon buildings." He saids .

I shook my head . "We need to go get him." I said .

"We need to play it smart Jamal . He's out now so that means he could have easily met up with his people and planned a hit out on us . So what you need to do is keep your kids and Ronnie on lockdown . Im doing the same to Liberty and Jahlil."

"Youre right." I nodded as i stood to my feet . I allowed Fabian to eat the rest of the food . "But what should we do about this man? We cant let him roam free knowing that he took my family away. I still want to know why he did that." I explained . I still havent gotten the chance to interogate him only because I was too busy thinking about the saftey of my kids so i allowed him to live for a few days .

"Lets just lay low . The police is high on this investigation so lets just let this cool down for about a week or so . If we see him on plain sight then we'll go into action . You feel me? Just calm down . Everything gone work out smoothly." He reassures me .

"Aight love." I nodded my head .

"And Jamal?"

"Whats up?"

"Theres something you got to know about Ginger." He saids .

"Wassup?" I frowned .

"Sh-" Just then someone begin to knock on the door with a heavy force .

"Hold on man." I sat my phone down then made my way to the door . I opened it to see David's cousin , Maris .

"Whats going on with you?" I looked him up and down .

"Ayee man , something done happened to your baby moms." He saids frantically .

"Ronnie?" I questioned .

"Faith man . Shes in the hospital. Lets go man!" He gestures me .

What the fuck done happened now ?

....

Fabian and I walked out of the elevators and started walking down the long spacious hallway . I didnt know what to expect when i see Faith . All i know is that she was hurt badly and wanted to talk to me . We finally reached her room and honestly i hesitated to walk in .

I heavily breathed in then i pressed down on the door handle , slowly letting the door open . Fabian peeped in before I did .

"Jamal?" A weak voice called out my name before i could even fully enter the room . When i finally walked in , I nearly fainted .

"Faith what happened to you?" I asked as i stood by the door . The whole left side of her face was burned awfully . She had a bandage over her right eye .

She lightly shrugs . "Just being hardheaded . thats all."

I wasnt sure how i should react to her in this condition . Im not sure if i should be remorseful or angry . I sat Fabian in the chair next to her bed . I decided to stand .

"Who did this?" I asked her .

"You cant protect Ronnie forever Jamal.." She sniffles . "Sooner or later they will get her too."

I shook my head . "Shes very much protected because shes with me . Im sure nothing will happen to her . You see Fabian is fine." I gestured towards him . She looks his way and attempts to smile .

"Cameron wanted me to die so badly. He told me that soon my son will join me and I asked him why his goal is to destroy everything that you created .. and you know what he told me?"

I stood emotionless . "He said that you took away everything that not only he created but his family as well .. Your dad .." She coughs . "He was planning to get to your dad but he see that he's planning against you anyway so he just backed away from him.."

"So theyre not working together?" I asked out of curiosity .

She shook her head yes .

I chewed on my bottom lip as i thought on everything she just said .

"The only reason i made it out alive was because i remember you telling me to never accept death when its coming your way. So i fought it." Her eyes begin to tear up . "I fought for my baby boy."

Fabian begans to reach for me so i picked him up . "You dont have to worry about anyone keeping tabs on you because most of them burned in the house fire." She looks at me .

"Where were you?" I asked her .

"At Ryan's house."

"What?" I frowned . I was confused .

"At the time when he was in jail , I was brought to his house by Brian . He told me that he wanted me to meet his people.. Thats when they jumped me then tried to put me on fire but messed up when they were also trapped in the room with me." She explained .

I nodded . "Only the strong ones survives." I smirked . "Good girl."

She smirks . "Jamal please dont let anything happen to Ronnie . Just let her leave until everything blow over." She pleads .

I shook my head . "I cant let her do that. Thats what they expect for us to do but we're staying . Then when everything clears thats when i will move my family out of Brooklyn."

"Youre not taking my son away from me . Thats not fair for you to take my son wherever but when i wanted him , i couldnt take him." She saids with attitude .

"How about this .. when i decided to move , you can keep him for a month at least . We can work something out for him." I said genuinely .

"Really Jamal?" She smiles .

"Yea but you have to get better for him."

She nods . "I will."

Ronnie

"Auntie Li should be here in a minute, ooo look your mickie mouse toy!" I picked up Jai'marie stuff animal and shook it in her face a little. I was waiting for Liberty to come help me pack my belongings and drive Jay's car back to the house. My house is fully furnished...I was thinking about letting Liberty have it if she wanted because I had no where to put my furnisher.

"You want to take a nap while we wait Minnie Ma ma?" I asked her but she just kept on flashing off her gummy smile. I picked up her bottle from the table and sat her in her swing. I placed the bottle in her mouth and used a small burp towel to keep it propped up, and remain in her mouth.

I went into the closet and begin packing some more of our things. I came across this lingere that was brand new. I haven't worn it yet. "Jamal would like this." I smiled to my self.

As I started pulling everything from off of their hanger, Jai'marie burst out crying. I rushed out of the closet and into the center of the living to see Ryan holding her.

"It's okay little lady. It's okay." He tells her.

I strongly mugged him and grabbed her away from him. "What are you doing here?"

"It's time for you to stop playing games and come home to me." He says.

"Me and Jamal got back together." I rush to say.

"That won't last ecspecially, when you tell him your moving in with me."

"I'm not going any where with you!" I pull my phone and unlock it but before I get to my messages he snatched the phone for me . I tried to reach for it but he raises his hand . I jump and he begins to type on my phone then slips it into his pocket.

"Give me back my phone!"

"Let's go." He ignores my demand.

"I ain't going any where now gi--"

He pulls out a gun a press it against Jai's temple and I gasp. "If you move and if she moves I'm killing her."

"Please don't." I whine.

"Do what I say and I won't " he holds me close to him and I keep my eyes on Jay she touches the gun and smiles.

"Don't move." He tells me.

****

It took him four in half hours to drive us to this book white mansion, it looked old and untouched. It looked like it use to be nice two decades ago. I couldn't tell if it was his or not. I knew his style and this wasn't it. He got out of the car and came over to the back seat and tried to grab Jai'marie out of my arms but I stopped him.

"Give me this baby!" He said sternly and snacthed her away from me, then pulled out his gun once more.

"I hate you." I mumbled. he pulled me out of the car and I walked beside him. We reached the door step and he pressed the door bell. Jai'marie mugged him and stared at me. I knew she was hungry. It been awhile since we both ate. The door opened, a big stocky man stood in the middle of threshold. he allowed us to come in. The house looked dusty and old, paint was peeling off the walls....and the tile was the colored of a checker board.

One of the man grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back and I squealed . they tied them up and sat me in a chair.

"Good job." The man gave Ryan a stack of cash and I couldn't help but notice his strong accent.

I was pushed in a chair and Ryan handed Jai'marie to one of the men . as he counted the money and took a good look at the cocaine that was giving to him.

Cameron then entered the room. "Hey Ronnie! You're looking so good."

I frowned at Ryan and looked back at Cameron. He glanced at Jai'marie amd slightly smiled.

"Why am I here Cameron?"

"It's my birthday and I don't want to be lonely . Duuuuuh Ronnie you forgot my birthday?" He frowned .

"Yea i did."

He comes up to me and strokes my hair gently with his hand.

"Dont touch me! give me my baby!" I shout at one of the men holding Jai.

Cameron kneels down to me and frown. "Why are you yelling?!" He screams.

His voice booming through the hallow room, makes my bones jump. "Can I have my baby. " I lighten my tone.

"No.. Don't worry Ronnie . She's good for now . I'm actually waiting on someone.."

"Cameron I want my baby." I let off a stern expression.

"I remember you said the same exact words when we gave baby Caleb away .. Do you remember that Ronnie?"

Six Years Ago.

"Cameron....I want my baby!" I cried as he laid my head on his chest and for the first time , he comforted me.

"Ronnie look .. he's sick we can't take care of him." He looks into my eyes.

"I can take care of him....I-I can scrape up the money. I want him! I don't wanna give him up!" I cry.

"You can scrape up 120,000 dollars worth of surgeries? Ronnie we have to give him to a family that can."

I look through the window and stare at our baby boy Caleb Roland Stanton. who had all type of nonsense hooked up to him . he had a bad heart condition . he couldn't even breathe on his own, clubbed foot and autism. The doctor said there's no way he can survive unless they were able to start operations.

Cameron and I both didn't have any insurance.....and this hospital wasnt wiling to cut us off any slack. They didn't care weather my baby lived or not.

"Ronnie." Cameron holds my waist. "We can make a another baby."

"I don't want another baby, I want Caleb. Please....I know you know someone that can help us." My voice shakes.

"I don't." He shrugs. "Ronnie your smarter than this let's just give the kid up."

"The kid? The kid? Cam...,I-I."

"The only way we can help him....is letting another family take care of his needs."

"Cameron I want my baby!" I cried.

"Yeah I remember that." I nod.

"Remember I wanted to make another baby.." He softly strokes my hand .

I bob my head. "I sure do...I remember it cleary. When I said no...you pinned me down the bed and raped me....and said I was going to give you another baby. Good thing I didn't get pregnant."

He tightly grips my jaw , pain quickly shot through my mouth . "All I wanted was someone who could give me life and a purpose . I had that but you and your sweet lover took it away." Every word he spoke caused his grip to tighten . He finally let's go then he paced the floor .

"You made me put our son up for adoption....I gave you a baby....what else do you want from me?" I snap.

"How could we even keep a child when we couldn't even afford for his condition better yet his surgeries . I made a right choice . He's living life swell right now . He's good so that's all that matters but I refuse to let you or anyone else have what I couldn't."

"Get a life....get a wife....get her pregnant and leave me the hell alone...how am im stopping you from mating?"

He erupts into laughter . "Don't sit there and act like you don't know what Jamal have done . I've couldve had all that but he didn't want me near his precious Liberty than have the nerve to kill and rape my little sister!"

"But Jamal sat and watched while he did his dirty deeds.."

"He didn't rape her......and Liberty would never want you. he told me they were all planted on him and i believe him"

He chuckles . "Of course . I'm not crazy . I wouldn't do any of this just to mess with his mind . I wouldn't let Aj suffer the way she did if I was just crazy . When Liberty is high off the foam I wouldn't crawl in between her legs if i was just crazy , you know ?"

I scold him and take a deep breath. "Youre a bitch."

"I'll tell you what since I still have a little heart for you , I want to make a deal."

"What's your deal bitch?" I asked.

He smirks then lights the blunt . He inhaled deeply then walked to the man who was holding my baby . He carelessly blew the smoke into Jai's face .

I close my eyes tight and remain calm. "What's your deal Cam?"

One of the men come over to me and let me loose.

"I want you to take this pregnancy test ." He tosses me the box .

"Why...why do you want me to do this?" I question in total confusion.

"Mostly when females get pregnant their nose spread." He saids as he presses down on his nose . "If you're not pregnant , then we'll make you feel like you're at home . We'll even let you hold your baby."

"And if I am?"

"I will personally take care of you myself." He saids with an evil tone . "One of you escort her to the rest room."

After wiping myself , I laid the test on the counter. And stood up and pulled up my pants. I prayed to God that Jamal would hurry up and come save me and his daughter from this hell.

After five minutes went by I looked at the test and it assured to me that I was pregnant and also showed that I was 1-2 weeks.

I stood in shock and tears fell from my eyes. I quickly picked it up, attempting to break it but was interupted by Cameron.

"Are you done?" He opens the bathroom door and barge in. "What does it say?"

He snatches it from me, and smiles at the results. Then he looks at me and push me back causing me to fall on the ground and he begins to beat me.

"Why are you hitting me?!" I cried.

"You and him will not have something that I can't!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 47.1K 25
Benjamin "Money" Carter is a vivacious young stickup kid, along with his wife Angel of four years. The two have been doing stickups since the age of...
15.1K 1.3K 23
After the death of her mother, all Shyara Livingston wanted to do was make a quick come up and get her and her little sister Serenity out of her Aunt...
4.2K 112 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zharia has always had the short end of the stick. At a young age she took on the role of a provider because her own mother...
4.8K 231 16
****This Story Will Be Removed On October 14th 2017*** Born in the heart of Brooklyn to a dope fiend mother and ghost of a father, Moette Henderson a...