My Pink Shirt (bxb)

By Patnis

BOOK 2 IN THE GAY COLOR SERIES Ash Anderson was first bullied, by a kid named James, on the first day of seco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
PLEASE READ
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Mature Content)
Epilogue

Prologue

5.7K 235 67
By Patnis

'"I'll pick you up after school, alright Ash?" My daddy, Leo, said.

I nodded, "Bye daddy! Bye papa!"

"Have fun!" My papa, Blu, yelled.

I opened the car door and hopped out. I shut it and walked up to the small school building. I was in second grade now, so I was 7 years old.

I noticed some people staring and laughing at my clothes. I looked down. I was wearing shorts and a pink shirt.

"Pink is for girls!" Some guy said, pushing me slightly.

I frowned. My dad said I could wear anything I wanted to express myself. I just liked the color pink...

I continued my walk to the school, deciding to ignore him. But... Sadly he was in the same class as me. Though I learned that his name was James. When it was playtime, he came up to me.

"Were your parents the two guys?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said, proudly.

"Being gay is bad," he said.

I shook my head. It wasn't. I, myself, was gay. I just didn't like girls like that...

***

When my daddy picked me up, I slid into the car and just had to ask.

"Is being gay bad?"

My dads eyes widened. "Of course not. Who told you that?"

"This guy named James told me it is," I told him.

"Well, it isn't. Next time, ignore James, okay?"

I nodded. Just ignore James.'

Yeah, it wasn't so easy when he bullied you everyday...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.1K 26
Moving to New York City wasn't what Kendall thought it was going to be. He learns that the hard way, and it all started when that pretty boy with the...
5.2K 79 9
a bunch of gay shit. You'll enjoy it! Currently working on more chapters and other projects. This book is strictly oneshots. Vote and comment I take...
684K 24.1K 38
(Note: This story was written entirely for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously. Do check out Version 2 of this story for a not-so-co...
789K 24.5K 46
(BxB) It's been a long road for Scott Toby but finally he's made it. His first official day as a high school teacher is here! Will he survive as the...