School Mate

By Ladybug29

Pennsylvania. The one place that Sandra never thought she would end up having a life in. But when her dad i... More

The Smolder
What Kind of Nurse Are You?
I Finally Have a Mate
Project Hell Hole
Turning In My Man Card
When Did I Get Tatoos?
Sherlock and Watson
Via
Rescuing the Princess
Ice Cream Man
Worst Job Ever (not)
Dealing With The Dorito
Revealed in Time
Camping out in School
Rescued from the Lips
What, A Power?
Girls Can Do Stuff Too
The Start of the Month
Introduction to the Parents
Escape
Controlling the Inner Core
Double the Pain
Life's Memories
A Childhood
The Energy Sponge
Just Crave
The Full Moon
Shine Bright like a Moonlight

Wolf in the Graveyard

2.3K 61 5
By Ladybug29

--Stop--                   Just letting you know that I added more to the end of chapter 19. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty: -Cole's Perspective-

October Third

I exited Sandra's house with a mysterious feeling that something was wrong. Every since I set eyes on Sandra's father he looked oddly familiar. 

I entered the pack's house and became ambushed by people. "You met your mate!" 

"Yes, yes people I have met my mate." I silenced the crowd. 

Geo came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. "I think this occasion calls for a little Wolf in the Graveyard." 

I chuckled because this game was one of my favorites. Basically, everyone transforms into their wolves and there are two teams. Team one is "it" and has to capture team two by surrounding the team or finding all the team-mates. The best part is the time of day, doing it at night is so much more exciting because we rely on our wolf vision. 

"Okay everyone let the Wolf games begin." Everyone transformed and ran outside to begin hiding in the woods. My team was it so I counted to ten and set out into the dark woods to find the 'predators.' My ears perked up at the soft sound of wind and the rustling in the leaves. Wolves were often quiet and good at hiding so my senses were extra careful at the moment. 

I scanned the forest to hear faint foot steps about ten feet away. I moved closer and closer until I targeted a wolf hiding behind a bush and pinned them to the ground. The wolf howled and walked towards the open space or 'jail' until everyone was found. 

For the rest of the night I wore my energy out playing this game and easily forgot about the disastrous date I went on.  I tackled the last wolf and howled a deep howl to show that I found the last wolf. I transformed into a human and threw on a pair of basketball shorts and a tee-shirt. Everyone was coated in sweat from the game and walked inside to drink about a gallon of water each. 

I went straight up to my room to get a shower and go to bed; my eyes were practically falling shut. 

--------------------------------

I woke as a fresh person and watched the sunset rise over top of the colorful trees.  I stepped out of bed and picked up my phone, my fingers dialed Sandra's number. 

"What?" Sandra mumbled from the other line. 

"Well that is no way to treat your boyfriend." I smiled. 

"Haha, I can just see your handsome smile right now. Why do you call me so early?" Sandra's cute morning voice complained into the phone. 

"Because I love you." 

"Only parents are allowed to say that. " 

"Via I wanted to know if I could pick you up." I couldn't stop the goofy smile that kept getting bigger the more I heard Sandra. 

"Sure, but I am warning you. I am NOT a morning person." 

"I can tell. Well see you in thirty minutes." I finished my conversation with Sandra and hung up. For some odd reason I was in the mood for singing. I might have a chance at making her fall in love with me. Plan: Love. 

I stopped to get a coffee for Sandra knowing she would need it and got to her house. She seemed to be waiting for me because she opened the front door before I could even get out of the car. 

"Good morning Cole." 

"Well that was swift." I handed her the coffee. 

"Thank you young gentleman." Sandra was out of breath. 

"What, did you run a marathon?" I pulled out of her driveway. 

"Yes I do one every morning." She rolled her eyes, but then became silent. 

I drove for a couple minutes watching my mate sit uncomfortably next to me. Ahh do something. "Are you okay?" Stupid, stupid, stupid, who says that to a girl? I was mentally slapping my forehead. 

She seemed to be knocked out of a spell," Oh yes, just admiring this delicious coffee."

I now knew something was up because that was the crappiest cup of coffee I had ever tasted. I turned the radio on and the song Roar came on. Atleast it lightened the mood for a while because Sandra was singing along.  I started shouting the lyrics and realized that the stop light was red. I roughly hit the gas and Sandra's coffee spilled all over her. 

"Oh my goodness, Cole I am going to kill you." Sandra gasped from how hot the coffee was and the fact that it looke like she had a huge brown stain on her pants. I realized the I would very soon regret the fact that I wasn't watching what color the stop light was. 

"Sorry?" I parked the car in the school parking lot. 

Sandra opened the door, "Watch your furry back because things are about to get interesting." She slammed the door and stomped her way to the front door of the school. 

I frowned because I thought my whole day was going great. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Sandra's Perspective--

I really didn't want to show Cole how much that coffee hurt because it was burning my freaking legs and stomach. Is this what it felt like to get attacked by fire ants. I walked inside the school building and into N.E.J's office. The creepy cat pictures and dolphin bean bags for some reason brought me the feeling of home. 

"Oh, hey girlfriend nice to see you again. What can I do for you?" N.E.J. was stroking one of his stuffed  cats. 

"My damn legs are on fire because of the coffee. Can I strip and get some dry clothes and lotion?" I really didn't care what I did right now as long as it consisted of getting the burning liquid off of me. 

"Oh yes, that is a fashion crisis. Don't dye your clothes brown." He was shaking his head. 

"No, this is coffee, just get me clothes." I went into the back of the office that was not exposed to the people when they walked in the actual front part of the office. 

I took my shirt off with the soaking liquid and threw it on the ground. Oh hell if N.E.J. sees me, he probably has seen more than a girl in a bra before. If anything he probably is only into cats.  I looked down at my stomach and noticed my flecked skin; I had mild burns that were bright red. I never knew coffee could do so much damage. I could see how some of the burns from the coffee covered up the beautiful mate markings. I rolled up my pants and started to rub them with lotion to cool down the reddness. 

I heard footsteps, oh good let's see what N.E.J found for me. "Sandra?" 

"Oh good. . .It took you long. . .AHHHH!" I did not notice a socially awkward man in front of me, but a hot mess with a bright red face. 

"Cole! What are you doing here?" I covered up my chest feeling extremely exposed. 

"Uhh, finding you. I felt bad." Cole could feel I felt uncomfortable and turned to face the cat pictures. "Please put a shirt on, anyone could come in here." Cole was transforming into his territorial mate side, but I could tell he really wanted to turn around. 

"Via why didn't you tell me you got hurt?" Cole turned around anyway and came closer to me. 

"I didn't want to worry you." I whispered back to him. 

Cole placed his hand on my stomach and I gasped in mild pain. "It is okay, just coffee." 

I found a towel and wrapped myself in it so I could some what normally talk to Cole. "So how's life?" 

Cole sat down in a dino swivel chair and started to spin in a childish way. "You know how crazy you make me feel when you blush like that." I knew he didn't want to drop him walking in on me. 

"Well your face also turned into a tomato." 

Cole almost fell out of the chair, "Well maybe you surprised me. It is kind of weird walking in on your mate undressing. Just imagine how weird it would be if you walked in on me taking my shirt off and seeing me in my boxers." 

I could feel my face get hot imagining the thought of him taking off his shirt. 

"Oh sorry Via, that was an extremely 'too much information moment.'"  Cole enjoyed making me uncomfortable. 

N.E.J. walked into the room with a matching gold jumpsuit. "I found the perfect outfit for you." 

I took the hideous clothes and went to the bathroom across the hall because Cole was staring right at me smiling. "I'l be right back." 

I admired how amazing I made the ugliest clothes look. "Girl you hot." I did a couple jumping jacks to make the jumpsuit atleast fit. I opened up the bathroom doors and sauntered down the hallway trying to avoid the laughs from Cole. I laughed to myself imagining the hysterical sight.

I grabbed the handle to the office to see Cole's reaction, but my I was ripped from the door and taken further away from Cole.

"Get away from me!" I began to flail at the person that grabbed me.

"I am afraid I cannot do that Mrs." I heard a deep voice and my mind turned blank, black, they had found me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to keep you guys hanging there for a while, but I finally updated! I am trying to make the chapters longer now.

Just to help me out, please comment on what you think of the story so far. I really appreciate all of the viewers and reads. Please comment, vote, and follow!

The story finally gets interesting. . .

Sarah :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
16.1K 196 22
Sasha is a 16 teen year old girl she has the good life as a prankster bad and daughter of an alpha. She has four over protective brothers and a crazy...
6.3K 424 39
New town, new life, new choices. That's all Violet thought when she escaped the sunshine state. A state of torment for her, to an a state of cold. A...