..Knock..Knock.. (BL)

By Yue080

-16th July 2004- New York He swayed his free arm, swinging it freely while humming holding "his" hand. The li... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Fourty- Three
Chapter Fourty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
So Far....
Chapter Fifty- Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight

Last Chapter

263 10 15
By Yue080

"Hurry hurry!"
He ran huffing and reaching his hand out to the one calling him, he was dressed in white buttoned shirt that exposed his collar bones vividly and blue jeans. His spiky black hair, rolled up sleeves and ear piercings gave him a delinquent look but the glasses added somewhat of a nerdy touch. He finally held onto the hand that he had been trying to reach for so long and got pulled up onto the train by another young teen looking guy who was dressed in black round neck long sleeved shirt that exposed only fragments of his fingers and ripped blue jeans though his black hair were a mess but they looked adorable, both had grey eyes that almost made the people around them suspect them to be related.
"We made it" he huffed loudly trying to catch his breath but soon got slapped at the head by the other.
"I told you to get up early igaraishi!" The other scolded after slapping.
"So sorry Takahashi" he apologized and the two moved away from the door, they stood nearby the windows since there seemed to be no place to sit but once more passengers loaded in, the train got more congested and igaraishi was forced into a corner with Takahashi standing upclose to him.
"What is it?" Igaraishi asked resting his back against the window noticing Takahashi infront of him making cringing faces.
"Ah..just someone in the back is continuously groping me.." Takahashi spoke uncomfortably, the train took a sudden jerk and Takahashi bumped right into Igaraishi's chest holding onto his shoulders.
"Are you okay?" Igaraishi asked with a blush.
"Yeah but this pervert just won't stop" Takahashi was moving his legs quite uncomfortably in the packed up train.
"Switch places, don't worry I'll protect you" Igaraishi smiled down at him and moved him against the window instead and stood infront of Takahashi really close so that no one could touch him anymore.
-5 mins later-
Igaraishi huffed resting his forehead against Takahashi's shoulder while holding onto his waist. Takahashi who was squeezed against the window raised a brow and finally asked "you okay?"
Igaraishi lifted his face to him, which was all red and seductive, moreover he was panting lightly too, he even arched his back a little and his knees were buckling.
Takahashi smacked his head down with a huge frown and exchanged his position back with igaraishi.
"Don't try to be brave next time" Takahashi whispered next to igaraishi's ear with a twitching brow knowing very well that igaraishi got groped too but he was pretty weak in resistance compared to Takahashi himself while Igaraishi took a sigh of relief though with an awkward b*ner pressed against Takahashi's leg.

....

"Oye oye don't be too noisy what if grandma sees us like this"
The young girl with light permed black hair and grey eyes dressed up in a black long sleeved off the shoulders mini thigh length gown. She wore long thigh high leather boots and a beautiful necklace rested upon her bust. She dragged the boy dressed in a tux upstairs and pulled him into a room throwing him on bed with a back ache.
"Dun wanna..its mine n Tubakey's first weddin' anniversary.. I wanna drink moe n moe" the drunk guy's accent went Japanese kansai, his eyes were half closed with his face flushed and he kept on mumbling jubberish while unable to keep his head steady.

"I can't believe a single glass got you this drunk, I'm never drinking with you again you drunkard!" She scolded him while taking off her boots and relaxing her feet that were hurting because of the heel.

"Shexcyy.." The young guy mumbled looking at his wife who unzipped that tight clothing standing there in black panties with a matching bra.

"Why thankyou" she mumbled resting her hair on the front to be able to take of the necklace and then started taking off his boots and seated him up taking off his coat and tie for him.
He on the other hand reached his arms around and unbuckled her bra instead.
"Eh?" She leaned up a little to look at his face.
"I want you.." He mumbled with a flushed face reaching his hands up as if inviting her with a lewd expression.
Her eyes sparkled up and she leaned in kissing his alcohol reeking lips while placing both hands on his ears, just getting his ears played with like a cat got him high and moaning but when she started kissing down his neck she started to hear snorting and looked up with a twitching brow.
"Damn you c*ckblocker!! You always fuckin invited me and then fall asleep!!"
She hit his face twice with a pillow before getting off him in quite an angry expression, leaving the sleeping Akihito on bed while closing the bathroom door with a bang from inside.

.....

"Ivan tama ivan tama look i catch butterfly" a child ran upto the silverish haired boy dressed in lavish white yukata with long bell sleeves sitting among a group of many children while the villagers continued to work with smiles on their faces watching their children play with the beautiful smiling person.
"Ever since ivan sama took over the clan as head things have been such calm and peaceful" a woman whispered to the other watching from afar.
"Yeah he even talks to us common people so casually" Another woman gossiped.
"Well i like Isshi sama too, he punished all those bad guys who used to take bribes on our crops and modified the management so good" a third one added in.
"His wife is too beautiful, she met us all the other day and asked about everyone's problems" another added in.
"I heard a rumor that Lady Tsubaki married a human"
"Well its not like its illegal anymore, you know ivan sama worked hard changed alot of clauses including one on saisai and viveivivei relations.. Also now you can marry a human at your own risk but you can't really bring them to our dimension it's physically impossible for their mortal bodies.."
"Yeah well i don't wanna marry a human..I'll be sad because he'll die before me..lady Tsubaki might have patience for it but i don't"
"I hope she stays happy and her husband lives long"
"Did you hear though that someone from another clan might visit today, rumor is the Zaien clan's head is offering Ivan sama his son's hand in marriage after hearing how he exposed Rai sama's crimes against their clan and apologized to the clans"
"Think he'd say yes?"
"Depends, it'll become a movement of peace among the clans i suppose"
"Let's see.."

...

The hooded guy stood over a high cliff area where the beautiful valleys were lying underneath, his hood flew off his head by the soft wind and his black emo style hair danced in the wind, he narrowed his dull grey shineless orbs and suddenly turned around feeling the presence behind him.
A young child about three to four with black hair having red hair tips and maroonish eyes stood behind him, he walked up on his little legs and clinged to the cloak of the taller guy.
"Reiji sama..." The guy lifted the child up and seated him on his shoulders while the child placed both hands on his forehead as he turned around to another hooded guy.
The other hooded guy took off the hood from his head exposing his coffee brown hair with maroonish eyes.
"The train will be leaving in 15 minutes Asuza kun" the man spoke calmly.
Asuza puts the child back down and sits down on his knee infront of him cupping his chubby red cheeks in his huge hands
"Papa will go get tickets, be a nice boy and stay here with daddy kay?" He kissed the little boy's forehead then stood back up, walked upto the other guy and gave his lips a peck before walking away.
"Daddy daddy" he pulled onto reiji's cloak reaching his tiny arms up as if asking to be lifted up. Reiji leaned in and lifted him up in his arms.
"Let's go Sei kun"

....

"You look pretty out of it today"
The red headed guy asked his wife who was folding and unfolding the same clothes over and over. She was dressed in a beautiful long red yukata with her hair tied up in a light bun, he himself was wearing a light peach colored yukata while seated on a chair and reading a book.
"Nothing much..just it must be our Tsubaki's wedding anniversary today.." She replied with a nostalgic smile.
"Ah... My daughter looked like a fairy in that white gown last year.." Isshi smiled as well.
"What about Asuza, it's been five years since the incident..." Yuna's smile faded away.
"Yeah we brought them to best healers and saved their lives..ungrateful brats ran away from the hospital soon as they recovered a bit without even a thankyou" Isshi folded arms while speaking with a pout.
"But who knew Reiji san was fighting back then with a child inside him...." She mumbled.
"Well it was bound to happen since he was carelessly playing around in a sai body even if his soul was vivei.." Isshi shrugged.
"But they left between treatment..think the child survived?" Yuna asked with a grieved expression.
"Don't know.. Maybe we have a grandchild out there somewhere or maybe not, i just wish my Asuza is happy.."
Isshi smiled and got up walking to his wife and lifted her chin kissing down on her lips "don't worry, they'll be fine..they might return to us someday.." His calming smile calmed her heart down as well, he slipped the yukata off her shoulders and laid her back on bed as she puts arms around his neck pulling him over herself.

....

He placed a bouquet in front of gravestone carved under the name of "Aurora Jun" and closed his eyes as if praying, the other stood behind him.
"Aurora chan we're leaving for America after this, so it might be the last time I'm visiting you but don't think I'll forget you.. I just want to live in your place too.."
He smiled brightly down at the grave the same way Aurora used to smile down at him and with the same smile walked away wearing his bags.
Once he walked away the other guy moved in closer to the grave and placed a rose flower next to her grave.

"Aurora san..many years ago i went to America to finally confess my century worth love to someone...but then i saw you..... so i returned without even trying..i gave up on the person i loved because i wanted him to be happy no matter what...and you were the one who made him happy....but now..i won't hold back..i will snatch him from you since my patience is totally wearing off..I'm sorry" he bowed infront of the grave receiving a cold calming breeze of air when he did.

"Igaraishi what are you still doing there! Cmon we'll be late to catch our plane!" Takahashi waved from a distance.

"Coming!!"

....

"I've heard alot about you but you are even more beautiful in person"
The man dressed in black yukata with waist length blonde hair wearing a huge funny looking cap spoke while seated infront of Ivan along with his beautiful wife having tea.

"You're exaggerating Kaidou Zaien sama" ivan gave a light smile placing the traditional style cup on the wooden table.

"Well then, we will take our leave and send in our son Hei Zaien..i hope you like him" the man and his wife stood up and bowed, Ivan did likewise.

A few minutes after the couple had left a young boy in a black yukata entered the room wearing the same funny hat as his dad, he had light grey eyes and short blonde hair with a baby face but a deep frown on his forehead and slipped on his own yukata first thing after entering the room.

"You okay?" Ivan was dumbfounded.

"Man i hate these funny clothes!" He spoke with a total disrespectful tone unlike his parents and threw off his hat too "I'm done I'm so done!" He started taking off his yukata.

"Eh, wait!!" Ivan tried to stop the guy from undressing but he did anyway, though he wasn't naked..underneath that yukata he was wearing a black baggy top with sleeves longer then his arms and really indecent shorts that were tight around his huge ass and exposed alot of his thighs...more of the 'modern styled'

"Accept me like this or reject me now!!"
The boy replied with the same frown.

For a moment there ivan was dumbfounded but then he suddenly exploded into an uncontrollable laughter that confused the boy as well...

But for Ivan..

No..not just Ivan..

It was the beginning of a new story for everyone...

-------------------THE END------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.1K 33
(BxB) Getting saved by the school bad boy was nothing that I could imagine. "What's your name?" We have been classmates since forever. "Dude! We lit...
309K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
14.9M 458K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
119K 2.1K 61
*finished* "I- do you like guys?" He asked quietly. The other boy was shocked for only a moment. "Maybe..." he sighed sadly, studying the ground. Ste...