Finally Part 2 (Lucaya)

Av _LucayaFeels

Sequel to my last book, Finally Part 1. This book will be about Maya going through her pregnancy with some tw... Mer

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 19

1K 34 15
Av _LucayaFeels

A/N: I promised longer chapters and that's what you're getting :) we got a POV hop, but a resolution is reached.

Maya's POV

I sat in Riley's bedroom window trying to process everything that just happened. This was always my safe place. Well, Riley is my safe place. It was in that moment that I realized that I need Riley is my life always. She's my best friend and I love her. From everything that happened today to the past month. I could help, but cry. Minutes later Riley walks through the door and I rush over to her and give her a hug.

"Riles, I'm so sorry." At this point I had tears streaming down my face.

"Maya, what are you sorry for?" She broke our hug and stared at me in the eyes.

"For everything. For getting myself in this situation, for not being around as much as I should have been and most importantly for ignoring you the past month, I need you Riles, I can't do this without you." I started getting really emotional again.

"Peaches, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere, and you have nothing to be sorry for as far as I go." She gave me that Riley smile that she always used to give me when we were kids.

"I just thought of all the people right now I could trust Lucas. Why is he telling people and out of all people, missy?" I buried my face in her arm again.

"Maya, come on. Let's sit down." She puts her arm around me and leads me to the bay window and we sit down just like we used to. It's like nothing has changed, it was nice.

"Maya, Lucas loves you. That's not what happened at all." She was giving me that serious look like I needed to pay attention to this, normally I would say I'm Maya Hart and I don't listen to anyone, but Riley is the voice inside me that I always listen to, even when we aren't together.

"How could you possibly know that, Riles, you weren't there." I don't understand how she would know about this already.

"Maya! I was right there! You walked right past me, you were so blindsided by what you thought was going on that you didn't notice me or my dad standing across the hall from you guys." She grabbed my hands trying to comfort me before she continued.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even see you." My face fell in a frown.

"I know, that's obvious, but you misread that conversation drastically, I don't think you realize how much Lucas loves you." She put her hands on my shoulders and turned me towards her.

"Riley, as much as I want to believe he loves me, it's hard and-" I started in before she cut me off.

"He cried Maya."

"What?" Lucas crying? I haven't even seen that myself. I mean I've seen him upset, but not to the point of tears.

"Maya, after you took off, Lucas screamed at Missy, I mean screamed. He was upset and his feelings for you just blurted out. He wants to be with you forever. How can't you see that?" I just stared at her blankly.

"I don't want him to leave. I want all the same things he does. I remember when we had our first date, when he took me on that picnic to stargaze, after we ate, we just laid there looking at the stars and just talked endlessly about a what if future we could have together. I love him Riles, I love him more then I could possibly explain to you since the day we met him." She let me free and I looked down because she didn't exactly know this.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She seemed a little disappointed, but not angry.

"I didn't think it was anything worth telling, it was always Riley and Lucas from the start until high school started. Your happiness was more important to me, I was the sidekick that's not suppose to get a happy ending." I could see Riley had a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Maya, I'm going to say exactly what I said to you in 7th grade, dream, dreams, Maya, you're going to get everything you want in life. Lucas and I weren't good for each other, were too alike. Besides I think everything worked out how it should've besides you. not telling me from the start how you felt." She leaned in and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Riles, I love you so much." I said through my tears.

"I love you, too, peaches. I missed you." I could tell she was crying too.

Cory's POV

-meanwhile at school-

I've been sitting on the steps of the school with Lucas for the past hour. The poor guy is a wreck. As much as I try to discourage them about love, this is the acts of someone who is truly in love. I'm really hoping Riley pulls through soon.

"She's going to pull through with her Lucas, they have a lot to talk about, this and their friendship and where it goes from here. We'll hear from them don't worry." He's absolutely terrified of losing her.

"The longer it takes the more worried I get sir." He rested his head on his arms that were rested on his knees. I put my hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"I know Lucas, but-" there was a shadow in front of us.

"Miss Bradford this isn't a good time." I had to stay as precessional about this as I could. With this involving Maya, it was hard balancing that out.

"I need to tell you both how I found out.." For the first time she looked sincere.

"Haven't you done enough today?" Lucas chimed in.

"Lucas. Let her talk." I made sure he was listening to me.

"Mr Matthews.. During lunch I came to get help with an assignment and instead of walking away I eavesdropped on you talking to who I am assuming was your wife on the phone." She had guilt written all over her face.

"What?" Lucas and I said in unison.

"Why would you use that as ammo against Maya?!" Lucas shouted at Missy.

"I honestly didn't even think you were the father to be honest." She stood there staring at Lucas.

"Who's else would it be? Maya's been dating me since the beginning of the year and we've been inseparable and both have jobs. She wouldn't have time to have another possible father for the baby. I can't believe you." Lucas had tears coming down his face again.

"No one has actually seen her be with a guy before besides you and Farkle but more in a friend type of way, assumed she has commitment issues." She's crossing a line with Lucas and I can see it in Lucas' facial expression.

"You know nothing about Maya, nothing about who she is on the inside that effects her emotionally, nothing at all. Maya is the most amazing girl I've ever met and you obviously wouldn't know who she is as a person, she would never unintentionally hurt someone." He was clenching his fist really tight to avoid getting more angry.

"You're right, I don't know her, I don't know her at all, it was probably jealousy of what she has." She looked down at her feet, seemed nervous to be admitting this to us.

"Well, it needs to stop, one because it's not right and two Maya does not need this added stress right now." I added in.

"Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate it, but I think it's best if you just leave." Lucas said coldly, but genuine at the same time.

"You're right, I'll see you around, I guess." And like that she walks away.

"Lucas.. I'm sorry." I looked down feeling guilty.

"It's not your fault sir, you didn't know anyone was listening in since that's your free period."

*Cory's phone buzzes from a text from Riley*

R: I got through to her, it worked. Our friendship is fixed too for the most part.
C: that's great Riley! We found out a piece of information on this and it'll help Maya ease up on this whole situation. I'm bringing Lucas home with me, him and Maya need to talk in order for things to get better, he's only gotten since you left.
R: I was going to suggest because they really do need to talk.
C:I'll be home soon

"Okay, we're going to go back to my place and by we, I mean you and me." I said as I stood up.

"Okay.. Is Maya there still?" He asked as he stood up too.

"She is." His face got a little more hopeful with my response to him.

"That makes me feel slightly better." He cracked a smile.

"First things first, I'm going to talk to her first so I can explain how Missy found out, it's only fair that she hears that from me." I feel super awful about this and I would rather her find out from me then through the grapevine.

"That's more then okay with me sir, it just makes me happy that I'll be in the same space as her until I can talk to her." He seemed a bit more positive about the situation, this will make things so much easier.

We both got in my car and headed towards the the apartment, hopefully this will all be over soon and everything will be back to normal. Lucas was exceptionally quiet on the way home. When we got to the apartment Topanga wasn't expecting me to have Lucas with me, which means she had no idea Maya was here.

"Honey, I'll have to fill you in later, I really need to take care of this now and talk to Maya, actually, Riley and Lucas can fill you in while I talk to Maya." I gave her a quick peck on the lips and headed to Riley's room.

"Hey Riley, can I talk to Maya for a moment, alone?" It was a nice sight to see the girls getting along so great again like nothing happened.

"Yeah of course." She smiled at me and got up from the bay window.

I walked her to the door and whispered to her as she walked out.

"Make sure Lucas is at this door in 10-15 minutes top and let him know to be listening to when he can enter."

"No problem." She smiled and I closed the door behind her.

"What's up Matthews?" Maya seemed happy for the most part.

"Maya. I'm so sorry, Topanga called me during lunch today to ask how your doctors appointment went and I didn't think anyone would be listening to my conversation, that's how Missy found out and I apologize, you have every right to be upset if you are." She didn't really seem to bothered.

"Matthews don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault and people are bound to figure it out anyways, I should've given Lucas the chance to talk. I should probably head home to talk to him, Riley said he cried, I feel so awful about how I reacted." She looked down at her hands fidgeting her fingers.

"Maya, he loves you, I haven't seen anyone have as much love for anyone as much as he does for you. He was devastated, he screamed at Missy multiple times, cried, talked about his feelings for you. I can tell you Maya that he won't ever hurt you, he loves you too much to ever do that. Have faith in him. He wants to be with you for the rest of his life. Listen to him when he talks to you, I saw a side of him today that I thought I would never see." I pulled her in and she gave me a hug.

"I love you Matthews, thanks for everything you do for me, I appreciate it more then anything." She smiled.

"I love you, too, Maya. I'll always protect you the best I can."

"You can come in now!" I yelled at the door.

Moments later Lucas walked in smiling at Maya who was finally relieved to see her and she was beaming with love at him.

"Uh, well, I should probably leave you twos alone now." I said sarcastically teasing Maya.

"You're funny Matthews, you should probably stick to your day job though." She laughed.

"You're on Hart." I laughed and walked out of the room to let them talk things out.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.9K 255 29
Completed. Maya and Lucas are all grown up with children. They have 4 kids Justin, Zoey, Ryan and Brooke. This book is about how the twins (mostly Br...
3.4K 61 18
Maya was never a happy or normal teenage girl and it gets worse when she is forced to go to a party by her best friend. Maya moves to new york to sta...
251K 7K 26
I wrote this when I was about 13, A LOT of it doesn't make sense. Check out my other works that are a lot better. Sophia Miller is your average 17 y...
113K 3.5K 36
Lucas friar joins the army and leaves Maya alone in their New York City apartment. What will Maya do when she finds out she's pregnant? Will Lucas co...