Red Viper

Par Ronnika409

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor.... If you love me, I'll be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll alw... Plus

Kingslanding
Red Viper
Family
Purple Wedding
Funeral
The Trial
The Red Viper and The Mountain
His Prize
Journey
The Rock
Welcome to Dorne
Sand Snakes
Paramours
Water Gardens
Proposal
Not an Update
Morning After
Sparing and Schemes
Failed Seduction
Poison Poison
Stones and Sand
Merchant and Talks
A walk to Sept
Vipers and Letter
Not an Update
Ships on Ocean
Questions by Me
The Conquer of Tully Castle
Battle of Bastards
The Queen and King in the North
Snow and the Hunt
Not a Update
Dragonstone
Untold Stories
Schemes over Lunch
Epilogue
The End
Just some Musings

The Wedding

15.7K 352 51
Par Ronnika409

"You look beautiful, milady.", Aurora complimented as Ronnika wore her small diamond earnings and looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing white wedding gown that Wild had picked out for her. The dress showed generous amount of her cleavage, the sleeves at her arms and the dress reached the floor which was decorated by tiny silver patched flowers, it wasn't too puffy but looked royal and elegant at the same time. Her brown hair fashioned into a soak bun which showcased her bare back.

Ronnika's head snapped towards the door when she heard it open, Jamie stepped in with Arya and Rickon in their celebration attire, all of them looking just as royal. "Wow." Jamie and Arya spoke at the same time while Rickon's eyes widened at her appearance, she looked breathtaking. Ronnika turned around, holding her dress as walked in front of them and smiled weakly," How do I look ?"

"Like the most beautiful bride in the world." Jamie complemented while Rickon and Arya nodded in agreement. Jamie smirked, "There is going bloodbath today."

Ronnika shot him a questioning look as she folded her arms against her chest," And, why is that ?"

"Because today, Oberyn will kill any man who as much as he looks at you." Jamie explained while Ronnika just rolled her eyes at her cousin's behavior though she really hopped no one died today.

"You're going to walk by side." Ronnika stated as she remembered that she had walk down the aisle and at times like this she wished her parents were alive but she quickly shook those thoughts away as she faced her cousins." You both too." And both of them nodded in agreement.

"I've something for you that Doran gave it to me." Jamie pointed at the box Rickon placed on the table by their side. She carefully ran her fingers over the vintage box, and she pulled the lid off and all the sides of the box fell leaving the jewel in middle of it on soft cushion in it.

Her eyes fell on the jewel, more importantly a crown, crown of Dorne. Her slightly widened in awe of its beauty, it was a crystal crown. The crown was made of clear crystals and decorated with platinum and it was simply precious. If she had to wear one then so did Oberyn, she thought. She carefully picked the crown up and placed it on her brunette head. She wordlessly turned around and stood in front of full length mirror. She looked like a real princess not a warrior with now crown on her head and for the first time she felt like princess of Dorne. She was all in white, making her look like snow. Pretty yet lethal. "Queen. You look like a queen." Arya said as she stood by her in blue gown at made her look like wild flower. Ronnika warmed by her cousin's compliment, silently thanked her.

The ride to citadel was silent, Ronnika was running her hands through Wilds fur trying to calm herself down. She was getting married, she finally realized as she stood at the doors of citadel with Jamie by her on one side while Arya, Rickon and Wild on another. "You're going to be okay, wolf." Jamie silently comforted her as he held her hand as the doors opened.

Her heartbeat quickened as all the heads snapped their way. Her hold on Jamie's hand tightened as she gulped and walked down the stairs, clutching onto his arm for not to fall and make idiot of herself. She was nervous as seven hells but she kept her exterior calm and collected as she walked among the guest, noble lords and ladies of Dorne and Westeros were present at the wedding.

Her eyes met his most eccentric black ones and everything around her vanished. He stood above there in citadel with a white crystal crown on his dark hair, in a royal golden tunic with curious black designs on it and a black cloak with golden designs at his shoulders. He looked so majestic, handsome, the dominance he casted from the stairs above was not missed, and in true form he looked like a crowned King. Her King.

She slowly made her way to him, her eyes never leaving his for she did not want to wake up and realize it was nothing more than a dream. She walked up the stairs where the golden light was cascaded from the glass, standing beside Oberyn and turned around when the priest asked him to cloak the bride and bring her into his protection. She felt his fingers linger around her shoulders before they vanished off her completely and she immediately missed the warmth of his touch.

She turned around to the priest who was addressing the ceremony, everything behind her was long forgotten, there was only the priest who she didn't entirely listen, her only attention on man beside her. She brought her hand forward, placing it on Oberyn's tanned one and their hands were joined with a beautiful cloth, as the priest spoke," In the sights of the seven, I hereby seal these two souls binding them as one for eternity, look upon one another and say the words."

She turned to her side now facing Oberyn and small smile inevitably made its way on her pink lips as she spoke the vows with him," Father, smith, warrior, mother, maiden, crow, stranger. I'm his and he is mine from this day until the end of my days."

In his Dornish accent, she perfectly heard him say," I'm hers and she is mine from this day until the end of my days." And he leaned forward, his one hand caressing her jaw and tilting it up to him as his soft lips pressed on hers ever so gently. She could hear the applause go around as everyone cheered and he leaned away with most beautiful smile she had ever seen and turned his head towards the crowd, raising his and her hand. People cheered," Long live Prince Oberyn ! Long live Princess Ronnika." A sudden warmth surged through her hearing those words, now she was Ronnika Martell, Princess of Dorne and most importantly Oberyn's Queen. And she couldn't help but smile.

He looked at her as he brought her hand down before pressing a soft kiss on it, he looked at her with same intention as hers, and that was," The same intentions. To fall in love and forget the rest of the world."

On their way down the citadel stairs, Oberyn's cloak dragged behind them, his arm around her waist as he pulled her by his side whispering," You look really beautiful in that pretty dress."

She played along as her lips twitched upwards," Do I now ?"

He nodded though his eyes gleamed with mischievousness as he slightly tugged at the dress, feeling the fabric between his fingers," Yes, but I'd like the pretty dress more on our floor when I tear it off you."

She turned her head, connecting her eyes with his as she leaned forward, purposefully nibbling on his ear as she spoke," You rip my pretty dress and I'll blacken your eye." She leaned away as walked away leaving him standing there, surprised.

The feast was of the same extravagance as Joffrey's, all the people dressed into celebration attire, pipers, dancers, tables covered with exotic food. She could hear people took among themselves, laughing and joking around, everything was perfect on their wedding feast at the beach, she could also hear the waves crash and for some reason she thought that feast on the beach was Oberyn's idea too, for no one knew but him of her deep love for ocean.

She met many people, including all Lords and Ladies of Dorne but to be honest she didn't remember any of their names. She time to time looked at her cousin's table and her daughters now, to just make sure everything was alright. Many gifts were given but her most favorite one was of Jamie's when he said Tywin was dead, a gift from her cousin Tyrion but soon she grew sad for Jamie was leaving next morning to help Cersei who was imprisoned too but he didn't not leave without giving her his gift, a golden handled dagger with gold direwolf as its head.

"It is something." She smirked as she ran her hand over golden direwolf, her eyes averted to Jamie," Do you know where Tyrion is or where he is going ?"

He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair," Varys. He is with Varys and they are heading to the free cities." That certainly lessened her worry for Tyrion for he had sharp tongue and that tongue could get him into bigger trouble than he can handle. Lucky for him Varys was accompanying him, his was the spider after all.

"Don't forget to say goodbye to Myrcella." She reminded.

And he flashed her a smile before bringing her into a tight hug as he whispered into her hair," I won't. Take care, wolf. I'll see you soon." Jamie was happy for her and slightly relived for there was someone to look after his little sister when he wasn't around. He saw Oberyn laugh with his fellow Dornishmen but his eyes always straying regularly to his cousin, he had never thought that the Red Viper would marry anyone and yet he did. He never thought he'd fall in love but yet he did and he never thought he'd fall for his sister. Yet he did. Maybe that's what he meant when he said Myrcella, "We don't choose whom we love." And maybe Oberyn didn't get to choose too.

The night flew fast and she looked at Oberyn beside her, sipping his wine and she knew his love was deep as the wine-dark seas. Her attention drawn away from his handsome face as one of the lords shouted," Bedding Ceremony." And cold sweat broke on her skin, she nervously gulped. The idea of strange men touching her, no less undressing her had her knuckles turned white. She made up her mind that whoever as much as touched her without her permission will be dead, and what's a wedding without a little blood ? The shouting's and hooting's increased only to have silenced with her newly gifted golden dagger loudly slamming on wooden table, but it wasn't her hand that had ruthlessly stabbed the table, it was Oberyn's.

Everyone went silent, Oberyn's eyes turned into black fury as veins in his hands visible, his teeth gritted, his vicious gaze had people cower back in their seats. His voice was low and just as deadly, having people shiver in his fear," No one will touch her. Lay a finger on her and for that I will make you suffer as only I can. I will kill you and everyone you have ever met. I'll give you most gruesome death that your petty little mind could never think of and then I'll gift my bride your head on a silver platter. "

His hand grasped her under the table, as they stood up making their way out of the feast. She followed behind Oberyn never asking any question but the Sunspear castle came visible in a distance. I'm headed straight for the castle, she thought.

"You know I was looking forward for a fight." She said as she laid her crown down, as she undressed till there was nothing but the light white under gown. It was light, white and backless, it hung to her like second skin, showing off her delicious figure." What's a wedding without a little blood and gore ?"

Oberyn had already undressed, keeping his breeches on as they hung lowly around his hips, showing off his v line. He pulled off the crown over his head as his eyes narrowed, as he rounded her as predator rounding his prey. He undid the strings of her gown as he spoke huskily," Little blood and gore ? No, I'd bloody go to war for you. They can write ballad about us, The War for Ronnika's Cunt." He cupped her dripping cunt from his words as the gown fell off her.

Ronnika didn't know what was it about mean Oberyn that turned her on immensely, but she'd never confess it. She moaned out loudly as he thrusted one of his fingers inside her and he growled into her ear," This is fucking mine." His finger roughly pushing in and out of her, he wanted feel her body quiver under his touch, catch every drop of her on his fingers as he stretched her.

"That feels good.", she moaned. Her hips grinding against his finger to seek more friction, more pleasure.

Oberyn smirked, rubbing his ringed thumb over her clit as she arched her back. "So greedy," he chuckled as another moan ripped through her mouth but soon turned into a whimper as his fingers abruptly left her empty and turned her around. His lips found hers with a hungry and possessive kiss that ignited something into her. She grabbed him, pulling him flush against her body, loving the feel of his strong firm chest beneath her fingers. Within seconds his hands were in her hair, his lips consuming her, his tongue tangling with hers, and she about to burst from the euphoric sensations that flowed through her veins. The way he smelled so masculine, the delicious scratch of his subtle and his callous fingers into her hair as he tugged at it. He tasted so fucking good that she didn't want him to stop, instead she wanted to be devoured by him.

The need to breath became more evident as she broke the kiss, taking in huge gulps of air as Oberyn placed open mouthed kisses down her neck before biting into her sweet sport. "Please..." she whined as his hands went down from her hips to her ass as he grabbed it tightly, grinding his hard cock against her dripping core. She wrapped her legs around his waist when he muttered into her neck to jump.

"Take them off." She groaned as her head touched the pillow, writhing in his arms as she tugged at his breeches.

He leaned away, his eyes darkened with lust. Straddling her waist as he peered down at her, her hair scattered on the pillow, naked and her legs open for him and her cunt dripping in need of him. He placed teasing kisses on her breasts, sucking at her pink nubs that puckered under his touch, leaving love bites in his wake. Ronnika's hand found their way into his hair, pushing him more into her tits only to have her hands pinned above her head.

He leaned down, grazing at her plump lips as her chest arch in need to touch him. He pulled away, standing off the bed as his hands made their way to his breeches, stopping as his eyes met the chest brown ones. He turned to look at her, his eyes dark with desire." Touch yourself, keep that cunt wet for me."

She nodded, yieldingly and diffidently reached down between her legs. Her fingers were smaller than his, not as pleasurable as his but she was still curling her toes as her clit engorged in ecstasy. He watched her as he undid the strings of his breeches, tugging it down as he stood naked there. Watching her for couple of seconds, breathing in deeply as his resolution came to snap. The woman on his bed was making him lose his self-control, pushing all his buttons and he just wanted to fuck her into ecstasy only he could create. Fuck her hard and fast. Fuck her to sleep.

He stroked his hard cock wanting nothing more to thrust it into her core. He made his way to bed, climbing on it before snatching her hand away from her clit and putting her fingers into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them. Her eyes widened at his actions as he only smirked down at pulling her fingers out with a loud pop,' It has been awhile since I've tasted you."

"Oh." She managed to breathe out, wondering if she could get wetter than she already was. Her eyes wondered down his to his dick and gulped thinking if that could even fit in her.

"Now, Ronnika," Oberyn begin, his voice almost a growl, "Tonight I will exhaust you. Sate you and make you hungrier all at the same time." He situated himself between her legs, his cock teasingly brushing over her wet slit." You will think of nothing but my cock until you come. Begging me to do it all over again."

He gave her no warning for she didn't need one as she panting in desperation for him. Oberyn slammed his cock inside her cunt, making her cry out in pain and pleasure, forever robbing her off her virginity. "You are mine." He growled as she raised her head, arching her body accepting him. Every push of his dick into her made him hungrier for her. He shoved deeper inside of her as she whimpered, biting her lips until her lips cracked. He leaned down and took her blood, kissing away her pained whimpers into his mouth. The sounds she made vibrated to his core. Fuck.

He rocked into her gently letting her feel him as he kissed her plush lips again and again until she turned away to breathe right. With his other hand, he trailed it down her stomach and pressed his finger on her hardened nub, sending her body off the bed as he fucked her while twirling his fingers around her clit. She grabbed the sheets under as twisted them until her knuckles turned white.

"You're so tight." He grunted as he mercilessly rammed himself into her, he couldn't control himself anymore, taking what was rightfully his. So wet, so tight, so warm. She whimpered as wrapped her legs around his waist. In one swift move, he pulled her up, setting her on top of him. She bit her lip," I'm going-g to come-e, Oberyn."

Her body grinding onto him, her tight cunt clenched around him as she threw her head back, cumming on him. She groaned as her orgasm ripped through her. Her body tightened." That's right. Come for me." And she came and came as he fondled her breasts and squeezed them, her core tightening around his dick as he growled. He swiftly pinned her against the bed, fucking his way to his orgasm as his body jerked over hers.

His orgasm was violent and hard that it made her cum once more. Maybe it was two. He carefully dropped his sweaty body over hers equally sweaty body yet warming her up. Ronnika wrapped her arms around him, her heartbeat beating at an unknown rhythm yet she managed to whisper," I love you."

He shook his head chuckling silently as she felt his vibrations off his chest, he slightly leaned away before bringing her into his arms, looking down at her warmly," I love you," he said silently with loving eyes as he tucked hair behind her ear," and that's the beginning and end of everything."

"Hmm", she sighed as she snuggled herself more into him, soon falling asleep to his steady heartbeat. He lay there a while, caressing her upper back as he watched her sleep, her chest moving up and down at steady beat. She was so beautiful as he couldn't keep his away from her naked form, he had realized within meeting her that she was rare; he had known within hours that she was everything he wanted.

He looked at her and thought," My eyes penetrated her heart. My love penetrated her soul. My pure essence awakened her beauty and welcomed her home."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

116K 3.5K 38
Ned and Catelyn have twin girls after the war ends, and before having Sansa. Ned is aware of Robert Baratheon's proclivities and does not trust him...
244K 9.2K 190
Aelinor Baratheon stands out in her family. She doesn't have the golden hair and green eyes of her mother and younger siblings. Nor does she have bla...
31.8K 737 30
Joanna Baratheon is the eldest daughter of Cersei Lannister and Robert Baratheon. To please their families, they decide to promise her to the Dornish...
218K 5.4K 34
Game of Thrones Fanfic This is a mixture of season 4 and season 5 Rhaegar Targaryen was always fond of his eldest girl, Rosaerys; born from the passi...