The Secret Life of Delena- De...

By HarmonizeMiami

How do Demi and Selena keep their secret if they are the center of everyones attention? More

Love will Remeber
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Letter : 10th Birthday.
Letter to David
Letter to David
Letter To David

Chapter 22

2.5K 53 1
By HarmonizeMiami

Selena POV

Its been a few weeks and Demi, Ariana and I have grown close as friends she such a sweet girl... i keep thinking about the threesome thing Demi was so intrested about ever since but she hasnt brought it up again and neither have I. Demi has press to do today so i decided to have out with Ariana here at home so shes coming over...

Im in the music room on twitter when door bell rings. I run up stairs and open the front door " Heyyyyy!" ariana says hugging me " Hey girl so whatchya wanna do?" i ask and we go to the living room " anythning i dont mind " i think for a while " wanna bake?" she laughs and nods " Sure why not " we go to the kitchen and i put out some ingredients for these cookies i learned how to make " howd you learn all this?' she asks as i start to put flour and stuff in a bowl " mostly my mom... " she nods and hands me the next ingredient "I bet demi loves that you do this " she says while smiling " ummm... not really well.. she use to hate it since ykno she didnt like to eat sweets but i never have time anymore so hse never gets to try it " she gives me a weak smile and my phone rings .. miley...what the... " Hey"  " hey sel... what are you doing?" she asks " Baking with a friend.. whats up?" .. " Is demi there?" " no shes doing press " .. " oh ... i really need her... can i come over?" " yeah of course shell be home in like 2 hours or so.. come over " ..." thank you so much "  .. i hang up the phone and shrugs " What happened?" Ariana asked " Miley wanted to come she needs demi i dont know " .. " woah like miley cyrus.. wow... i use to watch hannah montant alot " i giggled " did you watch wizards and sonny witha chance aswell?" she laughs and nods while mixing " yeah and its crazy how i hang out with you guys now.. " i smile and give her a hug " Im glad you came into our lives your really awesome ariana " she smiles shyly and looks down and the door bell rings.. i run to it and open the door to see Miley with mascara running down her cheeks and a hoodie on " Woah miles what happened?" she comes in and i hug her as tight as possible " Hes cheating on me.... " i think for a minute then gasp and hug her tighter " How'd you find out?!" she wipes her eyes and sighs " Texts... hes fucking texting some bitch and im here looking like an idiot writing love songs about him!" she screams and i hug her again then we walk to the kitchen " Its okay well keep your mind of it for now " she nods and we enter the kitchen " Miley this is ariana grande.. ari well you know who she is " Miley smiles weaky and ariana waves " i know you.... Your so adorable " miley siles a bit more ariana blushes " thank you.. your aomazing!" they laugh and miley sits at the counter " So whats up with the baking and stuff" Miley chuckles " Well we were bored and ... i wanted to suprise Demi.. kinda " she nods and Starts to help out with everything...

After an hour and a half everything is done and im cleaning up with Miley while ariana went to the restroom " So... whats the story with her?" she looks at miley weird and she looks at me like dont play dumb " Demi... cheated.. with her and well... i dont know, we became friends after that and nowits okay " Miley looks at me with wide eyes " Damn, what made you stay with Demi?" i sigh and sit on the counter " How many years we've been together... i didnt wanna ruin it, and whatever its alright now " she nods " Do you think i should stay with Liam then?" i shake my head " Your too much of a women to deal with his bull shit " she giggles as tears start to run down her cheek and i wipe them away " Miles you dont need him... i need demi so thats why i stay but your perfect on your on " she nods and sighs " Now i have to rewrite my whole album  " i giggles and Ariana walks back into the kitchen " Hey i saw some lights in the window i think shes here " my heart skips a beat and i jump off the counter  " Hide guys!" they laugh and hide in the living room and i run to the door opening " Oh hey baby " Demi smiles and hands me a Rose " Awww babe your so cute " i wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her passiontly and she spins me around " I missed you so much " she whispers and i kiss her again " I did too but i also have a suprise for you " she smiles and bites her lip " does it hace something to do with a bed " i roll my eyes and laugh " Nooo dirty girl ... " she kisses my forhead " kidding so what is it?" i take her hands and lead her to the living room and she stands in the middle " alright close your eyes... she closes them and the girls come out quitely.. i motion that they should jump her and they both give me thumbs up " 1.....2.... " right be for three i give the signal and they both jump on demi falling on the couch and demi screams " OMG YOU GUYS ARE INSANE " i jump in too and she laughs " Awww miles! i missed you " they hug then she hugs arianna " What are you guys doing here?" she smiles as we sit up laughing " Well i was hanging with arianna and Miley needed you so she came over " she sits up and looks at miley " What wrong mil?" she asks and miley gasps " How do you know somethings wrong?!" she giggles " Well your my best friend and you dont usually dress like that and well i just know!" she smiles and hugs demi " well talk about it later " she whispers and miley nods " Alright We all made stuff for you so leggoo " we all go to the kitchen and Ariana grabs the cookies " We made cookies babe " i smile and demi kisses my cheek " Aww thank you guys there so cute!" she hugs ariana and taste one " Wow there awesome guys!" i kiss her cheek and we sit there eating cookies and talking...

After were done Demi and Miley went down to the music room to talk and i stayed with Ariana watching a movie ..

Demi POV

The girls are so cute these are like the only friends i need in my live... I wonder what happened to Miley... After we finish this cute suprise my baby and girls did i took miley to the music romo so we could talk .. I opened the door for her and we sat on the bean bags in the corner and she lays down on my lap and i played with her short blonde hair as she started telling me what happened " He went to the shower and his phone was blowing up ... i checked it and thats when i say texts from another girl.. i couldnt belive it " Wow what a fucking dick!!... wow... " i say and she sits up " Dont even fucking Dare... you did the same shit to sel!" i look at her with wide eyes " How'd you know?" ... she sighed " She told me... that was fucked up dem.. why did you do it?" i lay bak uncomfortably and shrug " SHe was on tour and well... i dont know but whatever... i fucked up but i made it up to her and its alright now" miley nods " Dont ever do it again " i smile and agree " All my album is all lovey now i just wanna change it complelty.." an idea comes to me and jump up " I have an idea!" she smiles and i go to the piano sitting " what So its all love songs... just keep one or two and make it like the story " she nods thinking about it " I like it... maybe now i can be real " i laugh " Yeah real ratchet miley woo!" she shoves me and sits next to me on the bench and a melody comes threw my head... i start playing it on Piano and Miley grabs a sheet music and she starts writing down what im playing " You fell in love hard Miles " she nods .. i run up to the booth and press record.. i sit at the piano and start to play the song thats in my head.

" I came in like a ..... Wrecking ball.... never fell so hard in love..... " i pause for a second " All i wanted was to break your walls, all you ever did was wreck me... " .. she looks at me amazing " Damn demi you really are an amazing song writer " i smile and feel the music come threw my " Dont you ever say i just walked away i will always want you.... " she smiles " thats exactly right.... "..... " We kissed i feel under your spell a love no one could deny.." 

After 30 Minutes we had a complete song.. it was absolutly perfect " Demi this is the most amazing thing ever you literally took my feelings and put it on paper for me " she hugs me and i hug her back " Lets record " she nods and i do a new recording... i start to play the piano and Miley sings 

We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain
We jumped never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell.
A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the ground

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me

I came in like a wrecking ball
Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crashing in a blazing fall
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
And instead of using force
I guess I should've let you win
I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
I guess I should've let you win

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me

I came in like a wrecking ball
Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crashing in a blazing fall
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

" When we finished i heard claps from the door and i see Selena with Ariana.. i stop the recording and they come in " That was amazing guys " Ariana said and we smiles " Thatr was great.. is it gonna be on the album?" Miley immediatly nods " it has to be.. We really need to work together more often dems" i smile and she hugs me tight " I have thw single which its ratchet miley im deiftnly gonna keep.. i think ill release it soon " she says " how ratchet is it?".. i ask and she plays it on her song i start to dance and we all jam out ... then the music stops i clap " That was ratchet as fuck mil... i love it!... but really be carful " She smiles and kisses my forhead " Now that liam is out of the picture, im going ham on this " i start to think about all the crazy shit miley does and i get scared for you.. i might be on the sober roah but miley is definatly not which is okat but  get scared " miley... just dont take it so far alright?" she laughs and nods kissing my forhead " I know dems sober is sexy blah blah " i sigh " Yeah whatever.. anyways... " ..." When do you think the album is gonna be released miles?" Selena asks changing he subject and i slip my hand into hers " September.... but now that i have to make new songs .. i dont know.. i have to call some people... Mike will is probably gonna help me " i smile and miley looks at her phone " Shit... i have a session in the morning... i gotta run guys... seriosuly thank you so much for everything even you little one " Miley says to ariana and she giggles " it was nice metting you! " She says and we all hug " Be careful miley! ... ill email you the song in the morning " i say as we walk to the door and miley gives me a thumbs up " Come for anything anytime.. we love you " Sel says and she kisses us all on the cheek " Maybe ill come next week " She leaves waving and we all go to the living room " What do yall wanna do now?" sel asks and i shrug " Well... if you guys wanna be alone ill go?" Ariana asks and i shake my head but sel gets up " No its totally fine your welcome here complelty " ariana smiles and they hug and i smile at them thinking about last weeks topic on three somes " Yeah i love when your here... the three of us together " Selena looks at me and i think she knows exactly what im thinking..... 

after watching movies and hanging out it gets late " Im sooo tired " Ariana says " Well dont drive home then you can stay here " i see how she contimplates for a while " Are you sure?" Sel and i nod " Like a sleep over " i giggles and she nods " alright... " We all go up stairs and  give her some Pjs.. we get into bed my arms wrapped around sel and ariana on the other side of her " night girls " i smile and they both say goodnight.. and we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
720K 16.1K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
532K 19.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
63.6K 4.7K 52
#1 in #rikara!!! After a series of heart breaking events , Omkara has decided to make his life as blank as a white canvas. Will Gouri, his soulmate...