Alpha Queen (Completed)

By Shay_theWriter

"You are the Alpha." I paused to look at her. Never in my life would I have imagined the Moon Goddess callin... More

Chapter 1: Jealousy Won
Chapter 2: Yes My Queen
Chapter 3: The Werewolf Kingdom
Chapter 4: My Lord
Chapter 5: Welcome to Our Home
Chapter 6: Nice to Meet You
Chapter 7: Confront Her
Chapter 8: A Beautiful Gold
Chapter 9: What the...?
Chapter 10: The Army of Rogues
Chapter 11: I Am A Luna
Chapter 12: I'm Sorry
Chapter 13: You're So Beautiful
Chapter 14: My Lady
Chapter 15: Mrs. Rogers
Chapter 16: Already Forgiven
Chapter 17: Luna Ceremony?
Chapter 18: Not My Queen
Chapter 19: Come Back To Me
Chapter 20: Oh Goddess
Chapter 21: Not Alerick
Chapter 22: You Can Leave
Chapter 23: Come On Dion.
Chapter 24: Shut Up!
Chapter 25: I Accept
Chapter 26: Who's She?
Chapter 27: Open Up
Chapter 28: Hello Brother
Chapter 29: You Won
Chapter 30: Wake Up
Chapter 31: Missing
Chapter 32: For Power
Chapter 33: Lie With Me
Chapter 35: Total Chaos
Chapter 36: Yea,That's Fine.
Fun Facts
Epilogue: I'm What?!
I GOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT
The Time Has Come!

Chapter 34: I Do

10K 405 16
By Shay_theWriter

Erica

Unfortunately I woke up just in time to see Alerick pull his shirt down his torso.

"Aww. I missed the show." I said placing a pouty look on my face.

"Maybe next time babe." He said before winking. We smiled at each other and I felt content for the first time in a while. After getting kidnapped, being unconscious twice and talking to Dion, I felt down for the last two days but being here with Alerick, just made me smile.

"I have something for you." He pulled a gift bag from off the floor and placed it on the bed beside me. I smiled at him again before peeking in the bag.

"A present for me?" I pulled out the garment and was pleased to see a dark blue spaghetti strap knee length dress in the bag.

"Alerick, this is beautiful. What is it for?"

"I wanted to surprise you. Try it on. I want to take you out."

"Alerick, I haven't showered in two days. I think that's necessary before changing into this beautiful dress."

"Let's go then."

"I'm not showering with you!" I said.

He smirked then took the dress out of my hands, placed it in the bag then on the floor. My eyes followed his every move carefully. He hovered over me horizontally. He slowly lean down towards my lips, waiting for a rejection from me. He kissed me softly, just a peck, before I turned away.

"Alerick, I'm really insecure about myself right now."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"As I stated before, I stink. I haven't brushed my teeth yet, my hair needs to be washed and my pores are oozing with oil."

"I don't care." He kissed me again, this time deepening it. I wrapped my arm around his neck pulling him closer to me without putting all his weight on me. He was the first to pull away.

"Now go get pretty for me. I'll be waiting right here." He moved from over me and I rolled out of bed, grabbed a few essentials such as the new dress, my underwear and my hair brush and headed to the bathroom.

"Don't be gone too long." He continued smirking. "Or I'm coming in after you."

I hurriedly showered and washed my hair so Alerick wouldn't be waiting too long for me. I ran a towel through my hair so it would no longer be soaking wet but damped. I slipped on the dress over my undergarments. I fixed my makeup so it was matched the light colors of the dress. Lastly I brushed my hair out hoping it would dry soon.

I exited the bathroom to see Alerick sitting on the bed staring straight ahead.

"Alerick?" I called out but he didn't respond. I sat beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

He looked over at me and cupped  the left side of my face with his hand. "I'm sorry. What was that my love?"

"I asked are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine. I was just contacting someone through the mind link."

"Who?" I asked interested.

"You look beautiful." He said completely ignoring my question. "Where's your shoes my Queen?"

"I was kinda hoping you would help me pick it out. It's either between my black heels or black flats." I ran to my closet to show them to him. He sat there and rubbed his chin, pretending to think hard.

"Flats darling. I don't your feet to hurt from standing."

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked as I slipped on the shoes.

"For a walk."

"Oh." I was a little disappointed but decided not to show it. Honestly, anywhere with Alerick was perfect.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yea let's go. On a walk."

"Wait." Alerick said grabbing my hand. I thought he noticed my behavior and we would talk which would eventually lead up to us changing our destination. "I forgot this part of the gift."

He pulled out a small box from his back pocket. He opened it up and inside was a necklace. It was a circle gem, I wasn't sure which one, but it was the same color as my dress. Attached to it was a silver cresent moon.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes. It is." I whispered.

"Can I put it on for you?" I turned away from him and lifted my hair so he can put it on. He locked it around my neck. I turned towards him with a huge smile written on my face.

"Thank you." He grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers.

We excited the pack house and I noticed it was awfully quiet.

"Where is everyone?" I thought to myself.

"I'm taking you to the pond." Alerick said breaking the silence between us as we walked through the trees. "It's where you ran away from me. Remember?"

I blushed at the memory; I was completely naked. "Yea. I remember."

We walked over to the pond and it looked more beautiful than usual. There was a set up with a flower arch straight ahead of me. My family and pack and Alerick's pack member sat on both sides of it. Right underneath the arch were three men in dark brown robes and there was a small table with a gold crown.

"Alerick? What's going on?"

"Welcome to your Luna Cermony."

Alerick

Most of the cermony, I was zoned out. All I could look at was this amazing woman infront of me waiting to be crowned Queen and Luna of the entire werewolf kingdom. I was just waiting for the Elders to get this over with.

"Do you believe you qualify to become Queen and Luna of the Kingdom?" The first Elder asked.

"I do." Erica answered.

"Do you promise to put others needs before your own?" The second Elder questioned.

"I do." She accepted again.

"Do you swear that if it comes to the challenge, you will risk your life to save and ensure safely for others?" asked the last Elder.

Without hesitation, Erica agreed to that as well.

"We now share with you, for the first time, your new Queen and Luna of the Werewolf Kingdom, Erica Baker! Shortly you will be gifted with all the same powers as the King from the Moon Goddess except for the ability of having two wolves. Long live Lady Erica!" One of the Elders said. I was too relieved to see which one it was.

I sprung this surprise on Erica and while I knew she was emotionally ready, I wasn't aware of her mental state after the kidnapping. We still didn't discuss what happened yet.

"Long live Lady Erica!" Everyone joined in.

The second Elder placed the crown on her head and since the day care, this was the first time I've seen her so happy.

I felt in my jacket pocket for the small black box. I simpered at the thought of Erica being mine in every way. I looked over at her and she was talking to her brother.

"Erica? Can I talk to you?"

"Yea Alerick. By the way thank you. For all this."

I took a deep breath. "Erica, finding you as a mate was the most amazing day of my life. Every day with you afterwards was even more amazing, it just kept getting better. I can't believe you returned to the Kingdom with me just to be with... me. And even after you first hand experienced what's it like to be in the Kingdom, you still stood by my side. I love you Erica Baker."

Erica's face was lit and filled with life.

I pulled out the small box from my jacket and opened it to see the ring.

I got down on one knee in front of Erica, her family and mine.

"Will you marry me Erica Baker?"

Her face fell flat and she looked scared.

"Please, don't do this." Erica said shaking her head. She sounded like she was going to cry.

"Erica? Are you okay?"

"Please!"

"I would have thought you would have gotten further Luna, how disappointing. Well, we got a new queen, don't you think it's time for a new king?"

I got off my knees quickly to turn around and see Dion standing in a small distance away with a gun pointed directly at me. Behind him was atleast fifty rogues.

"What do you think brother?" Dion asked me.

"Dion, this is not the time for this. This is between me and you."

"And so is this gun with a bullet laced with Wolf's bane." He pulled the trigger and I watched as the bullet zoomed towards me.

If I moved, it would hit Erica and I promised I would never let anything hurt her again. The bullet hit me in the left side of my ribs, right below my heart. I fell to the floor and I saw the ring box roll out of my fingertips before I closed my eyes.

Erica

"Alerick!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6M 427K 12
**SAMPLE ONLY** Previously known as His Queen. Highest ranking : #1 in Werewolf (26/12/2015) Note : Please refer inside for the full summary. ❝Every...
32.3K 1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
15.3K 754 25
Willow Ashen is a white wolf and never thought it was possible for her to get a mate as no one would be able to match her power... or so she thought...
223K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...