The Salvatore Witch...

נכתב על ידי ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... עוד

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!

529 11 11
נכתב על ידי ThoseSalvatoreChicks

*Veronikah*

Everyone had finally calmed down after the massive water fight Megan and Macenna had instigated.

All four of us witches were sitting in our 'Witch lair' as Megan liked to call it; she had also hung pictures of batman all over the walls.

"We could just jinx her?" Megan suggested.

"Megan I already said no to that," Macenna said.

"We could lock her in the cells under the house?" she suggested again.

"Megan." I warned.

You may think that we're talking about Mathews mother, but no, we are actually discussing the major pain in our butts, Damon's 'angel' Aquarelle, who purposely threw my athame dipped in witch hazel at Megan, I thought it was hilarious until I saw the blood pouring out of Megan's head where the athame had lacerated her neck, she refused blood to heal it too.

She had this look of intense contemplation on her face "Or... I could just get Klaus to make her tap a vein" she said drawing everything out to far.

"No, absolutely no," Bonnie said glaring at Megan who just pouted in return.

"Bu-"

"End of story Megan!" I snapped getting up and grabbing our coats.

"Caroline will be looking for you three" I said narrowing my eyes

Macenna groaned "Ugh, yeah I remember another decade dance"

"Ugh and that means shopping" Megan whined "Change of plans, I'll stay here Mac you can pretend to be me"

Macenna rolled her eyes, "I am you dick, get up she'll get mental if we aren't both there."

"Vanilla, please come along?" Megan asked, but knowing her, I knew it was more of an order.

"Alright, but its an 80s dance thing, right?"

Macenna thought about it before nodding, "Yeah Megs... its an 80s dance."

"So where will we get classy dresses?"

Megan chuckled, "My wardrobe of course."

"And who'll tell Caroline?"

"Macenna of course." Then as she turned, she spoke again, "I think Care will like the idea of wearing a dress actually from the 80s."

"I have one already," I said to the girls.

"I'm borrowing one," Macenna announced.

"I just have three. One for me, one for Macenna, one for Caroline. Bonnie, you should totally go shopping with Elena. I can just feel the excitement," she muttered sarcastically.

That's when the door opened and Damon walked in, "Megan! I've been looking for you! "

"Bad luck for you, I don't like talking to losers," she announced.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "Could you please take Aqua shopping for the dance?"

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Megan screamed so hard, I think the house shook.

Damon froze. "What's wrong?"

Okay, I have to admit, bad selection of words. Megan probably noted that too, "What's wrong? Your face Damon, your face is wrong. Now I'll see you peasants around."

"Megan stop! What time are you girls going shopping?"

"Damon, sugar, do you want me to murder myself? I mean, I know we aren't getting along well, but really, you want me to die? Her voice itself annoys me to death."

Damon seemed angered by this. "I know you don't like her Megan... but I'm trying to get you to get close to her."

"And I don't want that! Damon, don't you get it! I HATE HER."

"But why?"

I could tell, Megan controlled the urge to kill him and calmed before the evil inside her ripped out Damon's heart. Damon looked... confused.

Macenna sighed and decided to follow Megan in case she did something she'd regret later. On her way out, she muttered, "Aqua, Andy, Bonnie and Elena should go together. I can just feel the excitment."

I chuckled, causing him to look at me. Bonnie made a face, walking out.

Just as I started out as well, I heard him speak. "Veronikah, why does she do this to me?"

"Damon," I sighed, "You do it to her."

~

*Megan*

Care, Macenna and I stood in my bedroom selecting dresses. I could tell Care was really happy with the one I gave her. It was a pale yellow gown like the one Belle wore in Beauty and the Beast, puffed around the collars and all. Too dramatic, yes, but she loved it. She even decided to keep it after the dance.

Macenna on the other hand, was definitely not happy. I'd given her a black dress that puffed out below the waist and ended right above her knee. Over that, she wore a translucent pink jacket sort of thing with heavy old leather boots.

My dress was well spectacular, it was one I wore quite often to 'Salvatore and Salvatore' business events back when Sparkles and taffeta ruffles were in, I mean seriously, It was bright blue and came up to my knees, and had a tight blue corset top which laced up at the front, and had one big bow on the back.

Stefan walked up into the attic where we were still sitting around with our dresses and selecting accessories.

‘Hey, I remember that dress,” he said gesturing to my dress, “You used to love that dress.”

I nodded, “When sparkles and unicorns made me happy.”

He laughed, “Ah yes the emotionless Megan Salvatore, you were a lot more fun when you had emotions.”

I smirked, “As were you when you were on ripper mode.”

He chuckled, "Yeah, all vampires say that... but Elena... me being like this makes her happy-"

"And whatever makes her happy, you do. Right?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I know you don't like this, but Megan I love her so much, I can and will do anything for her. I love you as well, and I understand how much her presence annoys you, so I try..."

I laughed, "Stef, bro, don't get so tensed." Then as I turned to leave, I informed him, "Just because I'm talking to you without trying to kill you, doesn't mean I like you again. We had a memorable bromance, you ruined it sweetheart, you ruined it for a girl- more precisely, a doppelganger."

~

Matt promised me he'd be my date to the dance so I won't look like a loner. Mac and Veronikah went together- yeah, those two pretty girls did not get a date. And Care had a date, but she refused to tell us who it was, I had a feeling she was afraid to tell me who it was. Weird.

I heard Matt's car honk around half past seven in the evening. Plastering a smile on my face, I skipped my way down. On my way I saw-

Damon, yes. Why's he always at the door? I mean, he isn't our watchguard for sure. Putting a bored expression on my face, I pushed him aside and continued walking until I heard his not so manly voice call after me, "You liked that dress a lot. You look great in it... I thought you threw it away."

I turned and pounced on him, catching him off guard, and pinned him to the wall. "Damon, I thought I made it clear. I don't like talking to you. So, don't try to make small talk."

"Why Megs? I don't understand you! One time, you're my best friend- my partner in crime, the other time you're all cold and all 'I'm too cool for you, get the fuck away from me,' how do you expect me to do... anything?"

"You know it Damon. Its simple. Stay in my good books, you somehow always manage to get under my skin. Right now as well, you know well what will make me happy. So you can try that or get the fuck away from me."

~

Matt and I had been dancing for the past half hour and I could tell that the human was now tired. For his sake, I dragged him out of the dance floor and asked for a drink. Looking around I spotted Stefan, Elena, Bonnie and Jeremy.

Stefan and Elena were dancing like there was no tomorrow. Stefan actually went 80s on her, with his lifts and all. I yawned, Stefan was a better dancer before this. Bonnie and Jeremy stood away from the crowd, both drinking some red drink. Jeremy winked at me and I blew him a kiss. 

"I see you have a soft spot for humans too... Jeremy, Matt..."

"I thought I told you I didn't like talking to you not more than an hour back," I informed.

"What? You're upset I know that despite the big bad witch you potray you are, you actually care for humans?"

"Damon, get out of here, you know I'm stronger, I can kill you now."

"Ah yes, but you won't. In front of a crowd as big as this, you wouldn't dare."

"I think you're forgetting we live in the same house and I can choke you in your sleep without even touching you."

"But you love me too much."

And I slapped him, "Can't kill you, but I sure can embarrass you."

I turned to leave, but he caught my hand and pulled me into his chest. I was about to pull away and slap him again, but then I stopped struggling and smiled when I saw a fimiliar brunette.

"Oh Damon, I know you still love me so much. But you're not single anymore... I know you're willing to cheat on her, but I can't let that happen to another girl because of me... now leave me, let me go."

Before he could question me, I harshly pulled back, "Megan-"

"And don't kiss me like that again. I know you have a girlfriend, I don't want to be your 'other girl.' So stay the hell away."

"What the hell are you-"

"Damon?" Came a whisper from behind, a broken and hopeless voice.

If there was a bulb on top of Damon, I swear it would light up. It was like all the clues added up and here the answer was, "Andy!" He cried turning around, "Honey, its not what it looked like. Megan, she..."

"Yeah, now he'll blame it on me," I commented. "Andy, he'll compell you to forget all this, don't take off that vervain locket, okay?"

She nodded, then wiping the tears that had rolled down her cheeks, she ran.

I chuckled, "Don't ever touch me again Damon. And eh, good luck with the brunette."

~

If the night wasn't already so crazy, Caroline added up to it. She entered, showing off in the beautiful dress she had. It was perfect, just too grand for this event. Now this wasn't what surprised me, what actually surprised me was how Care entered holding hands with Tyler.

They danced and hell they looked like a couple pulled out of a fairy tale. Perfect. As he twirled her around, she saw me and threw a guilty apologetic look. Probably she thought I wasn't over this chick. But I totally was and to prove it, I nodded with a wink. She grinned and threw me a flying kiss which I caught with my right hand and held near my chest. She giggled and was twirled again. This time when Tyler saw me, he threw me an apologetic look. I laughed and gave him the thumbs up before walking away.

So where's Mattey? My date-y? Okay, I'm being stupid. Looking around I saw him dancing with Macenna. He lifted her up and tossed her, and impressively caught her. Wow, this guy's got some moves. I clapped for Macenna with raised eye brows, when she locked eyes with me. She winked. Just then Matt saw me and froze. He looked down at Macenna and then blinked, I ran.

He must've thought Macenna's me. He did after all, not know Mac existed. Oh... she's cunning, pretending to be me. Smart move-

I was pulled into someone's arms and when his masked  eye caught mine, I knew instanly who he was. 

"Love..."

"And he's back again. What's up Klaus?" I said, tossing my hair aside, as he dragged me to the floor. "I'm sure you're not here for the casual chat, are you?"

"No."

"And you're not even here to meet me, you know to be my surprise date?"

"No."

"Well then, shoot. What do you need me for?"

He sighed, then he lowered his lips to my ears, "The ritual didn't work love, I can't make hybrids."

_________________________________________________________

People! Its been so long since we updated.

I love this chapter. I hope you do too. Dunno why I'm being so mean to Damon :\  (Yes we know why we're being so mean to Damon, but we aint tell'n ya'll)

You know what to do: Vote, fan, comment, recommend.

Until next update,

Ishitaa.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 44.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6M 54.2K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...