Grateful.

By Tygas_babeey

Not Everyone Has It Easy. More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Book 2

5

3.8K 160 52
By Tygas_babeey

°Odell

Afta' Droppin' Rain Off Back At Her Store I Decided Ta' Head Home. I Pulled Up Ta' The House Ta' See It Was Anotha' Car. I Got Out Lookin' At It.

"I Neva' Seen This Car Befo'." I Mumbled To Myself.

I Walked Up Ta' My Door Gettin' Ready Ta' Unlock It When Some Dude Opened It. And He Was Zippin' Up His Pants. Oh Fuck No. And Then Zasha Was Standin' There Half Naked. That's When They Noticed Me.

"O-Oh Hey Bae!" She Was Nervous As Hell.

"FUCK IS THIS SHIT?" I Snapped.

"I-It's Not What It Looks L-Like." She Said.

She's Scared As Fuck Now. The Dude Spoke Up.

"Look Bro From What I Was Being Told She Said She Was Single." He Said.

"Oh Really?" I Raised My Eyebrows

And Wit' That I Let Go. I Punched The Shit Outta The Guy Knockin' Him Out.

"GETCHO ASS UP AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY!" I Spat.

I Snatched Zasha Up Pushin' Her Into The House Closin' The Door Behind Me. I Pushed Her Against The Wall And Went Off.

"SO THAT'S WHAT WE DOIN' NOW?!?! WE CHEATIN'?! I WAS LOYAL TA' YA' DUMB ASS AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO? YOU GOT RANDOM ASS NIGGAS IN MY MOTHER FUCKIN' HOUSE?!?!!?"

She Started Cryin'.

"Odell I'm Sorry Baby I-" I Cut Her Off.

"I DON'T WANNA HEA' IT GET YO SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

She Ran Upstairs Cryin'.

"MATTA A FACT LET ME HELP YOU."

I Ran Upstairs Ta' Our Closet And Started Grabbin' Her Clothes.

"Odell Stop!"

"Shut Up!"

I Ran Downstairs And Opened The Door Throwin' Her Shit On The Front Lawn. I Ran Back Upstairs And Grabbed Ha' Red Bottoms And Otha' Designer Shoes. I Was 'Bout Ta' Go Back Downstairs When She Grabbed My Shoulder.

"Odell Please Stop."

"Let Go Of Me."

She Automatically Let Go Cause She Kno's That Will Only Piss Me Off Mo'. I Headed Back Downstairs And Throwin' Those On The Lawn Too.

"We Havin' A Yard Sell In This Bitch!" I Yelled Outside.

I Walked Back Into The House And Went Upstairs. I Walked Into Her Jewelry Closet And Grabbed Her Rolex's And Stomped Them Out With My Shoes And Then I Did The Same Wit' Her Necklaces. That's When She Walked In.

"ODELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Leave Me The Fuck Alone And Continue Ta' Pack Yo' Shit." I Said Calmly.

I Grabbed All Of Her Earrings And Threw Them On The Ground Stompin' Them Out. They Were Real Diamond's Too..But I Didn't Give A Shit. That's When I Got Into Her Rings..Then That Made Me Think...

"Give Me My Fuckin' Ring Back!" I Walked Into The Bedroom.

She Won't Be Leavin' This Bitch Without Givin' Me My Engagement Ring Back.

I Took It From Her Slippin' It Into My Pocket And Then I Went Back Into Her Jewelry Closet Fuckin' Shit Up. After I Was Done I Grabbed The Rest Of Her Clothes Out The Closet And Threw It On The Lawn.

"You Got 10 More Minutes Ta' Get The Rest Of Yo' Shit Outta Hea'." I Said.

I Sat Back On The Couch Tryin' Ta' Calm Myself Down But I Couldn't Because She's Still In My Fuckin' House. She Came Downstairs I Guess She Was Finished.

"Baby Just Listen To What I Gotta Say."

I Looked At Her To See Her Fully Dressed.

"Get Out."

She Listened And Headed Out The Front Door. I Layed Back On The Couch Sighin'. This Cannot Be My Life Right Na'.

Afta' A Few Hours Of Finally Calmin' Down I Realized That I Couldn't Sleep Hea' Ta'night. My Bedroom Is A Mess From Throwin' And Breakin' Shit.

I Need To Go Somewhere Where I Can Vent Ta' Someone. I Picked Up My Phone Dialin' Rain's Number. The Third Ring She Answered.

"Hello?" She Said.

"Hey Were You Sleepin'?"

"No I'm Up Why?"

I Ran My Hand Across My Face.

"Is It Okay If I Can Crash At Ya' Place Fo' Ta'night?" I Asked.

"Yeah It's Just Me Here. Are You Okay?" She Asked.

"I'll Tell You When I Get There."

"Okay."

"'Ight I'll Be There." I Said.

"Okay." She Hung Up.

I Headed Upstairs And Grabbed Me Some Clothes And Shoes. And Packed A Bag. Afta' That I Locked Up The House And Left Out.

°Rain.

After Being Dropped Back Off At My Store I Went Back Home And Relaxed. When I Got A Call From Odell Saying If It Was Okay For Him To Stay A Night At My House.

And When He Was Talking I Realized That He Sounded Upset I Hope He Is Okay. Just Then The Doorbell Ringed. I Got Up And Went Downstairs Looking Through The Peep Hole To See It Was Odell Of Course. I Answered It Letting Him In. We Walked Into The Living Room And Sat Down On The Couch.

"Hey." He Said Dryly.

"Hi...You Okay?"

"Nah Not Really."

"What Happened?"

"Afta' I Dropped You Off. I Went Home Ta' See Zasha And Some Dude.....They Fucked."

My Mouth Dropped.

"Really?"

"Yep."

"What Did You Do?"

"I Flipped Out. I Put Her Out."

"Wow I'm Sorry To Hear That Dell." I Rubbed His Back

And That's When He Reached In His Pocket And Pulled Out A Ring.

"Yeah...It's Ova'." He Said.

"Aw. If Anything I Know What It Feels Like To Be Cheated On."

"Yeah...I'm Just Mo' Hurt Than I Am Mad...I Was Faithful. I Played My Cards Right I Loved Ha'.."

"I Know Whay It Feels Like To Feel Empty When Someone Does You Wrong."

"I Got Upset And Broke At Least 40,000 Dollars Worth Of Her Jewelry."

I Stared At Him.

"4-40,000? That's A Lot."

"Yeah But She Brought It Wit' Her Money."

"Oh. Well Are You Hungry Or Anything."

"No Thank You..But Can I Get A Big Towel And A Small Towel Ta' Shower?"

"Yes."

I Got Up Getting It. I Came Back Giving It To Him And I Told Him Where To Shower. I Sat Down And Turned On The Tv Seeing What Was On. I Guess I'll Catch Up On Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.

20 Minutes Later.

Odell Came Downstairs With Basketball Shorts On But No Shirt. Lord Don't Let Me Get Started. He Came And Sat Down On The Couch With Me.

"Do You Ever Wear A Shirt?" I Asked.

"Yeah When I Get Dressed." He Said.

We Chilled For A Few Hours Watching Movies.

°Zasha

After Settling At A Friend's House I Decided To Make A Couple Shady Tweets On Twitter.

@ZashasWorld: I Wish He Could Hear Me Out....

@Zashasworld: You Cheated On Me Before !

Just Then My Notifications Went Off Somebody @tted Me. I Clicked It To See It Was Odell.

@OBJ_3: I Never Cheated On You I Been Real With You From Jump. Kill That Noise.

@OBJ_3: It Is What It Is. #Single

I Rolled My Eyes And Went On Instagram To See A Video Of Odell And Rain Out In Public Today. Oh Really Bitch? Game On Wait Till Braxton Get Back. I Went Back To Twitter And Tweeted.

@Zashasworld: Now I Gotta Expose You Bitch. @Rain 😈

About 4 Minutes Later She Replied.

@Rain: Fuck Outta Here. Look I'm Not Gone Sit Up Here And Let You Call Me Out My Name. Bitch Expose What?

I Smirked And Replied.

@Zashasworld: Don't Worry Ho.

I Put My Phone On The Charger And Layed Back Going To Sleep. Game Time Bitches. -Lucious From Empire's Voice-

°Rain

"What Do She Mean She's Gonna Expose Me?! I Ain't Did Shit." I Snapped.

So Zasha Decided To Make A Couple Tweets On Twitter And Me And Her Had Words.

"I Don't Even Kno' What She's Talkin' 'Bout. But Best Believe I'm Gonna Find Out."

If She Tells The World We Had Sex Then I Won't Really Care.

"What She Gone Tell The Whole World That We Fucked? Cause I Ain't Scared To Talk About That."

"Don't Worry I'm Gonna Find Out."

"Alright. I'm Going To Bed."

"Can You Sleep Wit' Me?"

"I Guess."

We Went Up To The Guest Room And Went To Bed. It Felt Good To Cuddle With Somebody.

Couple Days Later.

-Friday Night Braxton Comes Home.-

I Settled On Making Some Fried Chicken, Macaroni And Cheese And Steamed Broccoli. Tonight Braxton Is Coming Home.

Honestly I'm Not Happy But Oh Well Cause When He Gets Home Things Are Changing. Just Then I Heard Then Front Door Closing. Shit He's Here.

"Rain?" He Called Out.

"In The Kitchen!" I Replied.

I Heard Footsteps Coming My Way.

"Hey Bae I Missed You." He Grabbed My Waist And Kissed My Neck.

"I Missed You Too...How Was The Business Trip?"

"Successful. What You Cooking?"

"Fried Chicken, Macaroni And Cheese, And Steamed Broccoli."

"Sounds Good. I'm Gonna Go Shower."

So How Chill He's Being Right Now? Watch Him Flip. It's Always A Matter Of Time.

30 Minutes Later.

I Got Done Frying The Chicken Now It's Time To Get The Macaroni And Broccoli Cooking.

"RAIN!" I Heard Braxton Yell.

Told You.

"What's Wrong?"

I Heard Him Coming My Way.

"What's This?"

I Turned Around To See Him Holding Up Linda's Necklace.

"That's Linda's Necklace."

"What The Fuck Did I Tell You?!" He Spat.

"Don't Have People Here When Your Not Here."

"So What I Say Don't Go?"

He Then Slapped Me Across The Face Making Me Stagger Back To The Stove.

"That's Your Mother Fucking Problem! You Don't Listen To Me For Shit!" He Yelled.

I Balled Up My Fist And I Stood Up Correctly. Then I Did The Unthinkable I Sucker Punched Him Across His Face Hard. Making Him Fall To The Ground Looking At Me. I Stared At Him With A Death Glare.

"Now Listen I'm Tired Of This Shit. Every Time You Raise Your Mother Fucking Hand To Me I'm Going To Knock You On Your Ass Every Damn Time. You Will Not Raise Your Hands At Me And Think I'm Not Gonna Fight Back. I've Dealt With You Fighting Me For Years. Old Rain Is Gone. Touch Me And I'm Gonna Touch You Back." I Said.

He Laid There Looking Scared As Fuck. He Got Up Walking Out The Kitchen. Man That Felt Good.

°Odell

I Got Back From Practice And Showered. Then I Made The Decision Ta' Clean Up My Room. It was Still A Mess From Tearin' It Up. I Started Cleanin' Up The Closet When I Noticed A Black Sim Card On The Floor.

I Picked It Up And Looked At It. It Had A Small Piece Of Paper Taped On There And It Said 'Dirt' On It. I Walked Out And Grabbed My Phone Off The Bed And Slipped The Card In My Phone.

It Fits..The Link From The Card Popped Up And I Pressed It. It Loaded For A Few Seconds And It Popped Up....It Was Me And Rain Havin' Sex From The Otha' Night. That's When It All Made Sense..She Was Gonna Put Out This Video.

The Nerve Of This Bitch. I Closed The Video And Called Rain.

"Hello?" She Answered.

"Hey Ya' Busy?"

"No Why?"

"I Need You Ta' Come Over It's Important. Like Now."

"Alright I'll Be Over There."

"Okay." I Hung Up.

Zasha Really Tried Ta' Pull It.

30 Minutes Later

I Finally Finished Cleanin' Up The Room. And Then The Doorbell Went Off Just In Time. I Grabbed My Phone Goin' Downstairs Ta' The Door And Answerin' It.

"Hey." I Said Lettin' Rain In.

"Hi."

We Walked Into The Livin' Room Sittin' Down On The Couch.

"What Did You Need To Tell Me?"

"Hold On."

I Unlocked My Phone And Went To The Video And Handed The Phone To Her. Her Hands Covered Her Mouth.

"What The Fuck."

"She Was Gonna Expose Us Fo' That."

"How Did You Get This?"

"I Was Cleanin' Up The Rest Of Ha' Shit And I Found It."

"That's Embarrassing."

"Yeah I Kno'."

"I'm Beating Zasha's Ass."

"You Got My Permission. Go Ahead."

That's When I Noticed A Small Bruise On Her Face.

"Rain What Happened Ta' Ya' F-" She Cut Me Off.

"I Gotta Go." She Said Gettin' Up And Walkin' Ta' The Front Door.

But I Followed Behind Her. She Opened The Front Door But I Closed The Door Before She Could Walk Out. She Turned Around Lookin' At Me.

"Are You Out Of Your Fucking Mind?!" She Snapped.

"What Happened Ta' Ya' Face?" I Reapeated.

"Nothing."

"Don't Lie Ta' Me."

She Stood There And Took A Deep Breath.

"Braxton Hit Me." She Mumbled.

"What You Say? Speak Up."

"Braxton Hit Me." She Said.

I Can't Remember Anything Afta' That. I Lost It.

.

.

Fast Chapter. The Tables Are Turning Quickly. 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Glass Heart By Lil_Bit16

General Fiction

103K 4.3K 28
Just because a woman is beautiful on the outside, doesn't mean she doesn't have problems on the inside.
2.3K 94 44
don't fall in love
318 19 4
who knew all it took was one car ride to end up in all of this...
3.6K 85 21
A Luke Hemmings story. True love doesn't always find it's way.