It All Started With A Follow...

By AshlynSmith

Paisley is a normal teenager she has a fun time in school all thanks to her sisters/best friends Mia and Maeg... More

It All Started With A Follow On Twitter (Niall Horan Fanfic)
title of your story
A/N
Chapter 6!!
Not a Chapter.
Chapter 8!!
Just a sad update :(
Not A Chapter
A/N
Chapter 9! c:
Chapter 10!
Important News!!

Chapter 7!

208 5 2
By AshlynSmith

A/N OMG I AM IN CLASS RIGHT NOW! It is so boring I am legit in English right now:) lol

After school me and my friends went shopping because it was Friday and my parents have me money to go to the mall with, so I tweeted "on my way to the mall with my besties!" And I got a DM from some that followed me just because Niall did and it said "If we see you can we come say hi?" And I was just like "Yes why wouldn't you be able to?" So I am driving to Mia's house real quick and then I have to go and pick Megan and Krystle up.

I finally picked up all 3 girls and we are at the mall and we walked into Forever 21 and I bought some cute clothes and jewlery and then we went to eat after going to 5 stores so we went to Nandos and we got there.

I sat down and started talking to Krystle and she said something really funny so I laughed and I heard the door open and I saw 5 guys walk in, they were all in hoodies and had on Raybans they looked over at us and I just smiled and waved and they just smiled the people called our order number and I walked up there and to a close look at the boys and I realized it was One Direction!

So I went all wide eyed and I think they realized, so they put their finger to their lip to signal to shush

A/N I will finish this chapter if I have time this weekend because I am really tired so GOODNIGHT and LOVE YOU GUYS! OH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, and READ! :) THNX!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
81.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...