Chapter 6!!

A/N I am back because I saw how many reads it has and I was just like it has a lot so why stop?! SO GUESSS WHAT I AM BACKKKKKK! :) YAYYYYYY

My mum came in the room and asked why I was screaming and I screamed in excitement "CAUSE NIALL FREAKING HORAN FOLLOWED ME!!" And my mom rolled her eyes and shut my door and left. While I was still standing there screaming! I look at my clock and realize I am late for school so I rush out of the house to my car.

When I entered the school everybody looked at me cause they were still shocked about what I did to that girl, so I just smiled at everyone and walked over to my friends Krystle, Maegan, and Mia and they asked why I was so happy and I screamed yet again "NIALL HORAN FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER THIS MORNING!!" Everyone in the school knows I like One Direction so nobody made fun of me. After I told my friends they were all like "I AM SO JELLY RIGHT NOW" and I was like " You should be, no I'm just kidding!"

So my 2nd hour was English and to be honest I hate English so I would just play on my phone, and that is what I did and the teacher yelled at me for 'reading on my phone' so I told the teacher I was like "You really expect me to do work I don't want to do?" And the teacher told me to stay after class and I just groaned in response and started talking to the person sitting next to me.

It was finally lunch time and I found my friends and they all greeted me and I yelled "HIIII!!" And they just laughed while I giggled, let me tell you I would have know idea where I would be without my friends and I love them to pieces!

After lunch it was 5th hour which is history and I LOVE HISTORY my percentage in that class is a 109% because that is how much Iove it :)

A/N I am sorry it was short and I change the new girls name to Krystle!

Byeeee and thanks for reading my story.

P.S. Oh and remember don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! :)