Chapter 9! c:

Be sure to read the end because I want to say something!

Thanks!

---------------------

Paisley P.O.V.

So I'm with Niall getting food, and let's just say that boy can eat! I was actually kinda surprised at how much he eats! Anyways, I'm waiting for him to finish ordering so I can order me and my friends something to eat because I bet they are all hungry because I know I am! As he was ordering I was thinking about what it would be like to date someone as famous as him because it looks like it would be pretty hard, but oh well that will never happen anyways so why am I even thinking about it? Niall was finished ordering so I ordered after him and we just waited for our food!

Niall's P.O.V.

Paisley is the most beautiful girl in the world! If only she would like me back as much I already like her, I mean I seriously just met her and I'm already falling for her! Ugh why does this happen? Every time I get to know a girl and like her I was always fall for them and I fall hard too. Paisley finished ordering her food and stood by me waiting for our food to be done, "So how's life??" I asked her. Really Niall? How's life she answered by saying "Its great actually! I'm getting ready to graduate high school then I will be off to college!!" Wow. College? I will never get to see her again! I frowned a little at the thought.

Paisley P.O.V.

When I mentioned college I saw Niall frown a little hmmm I wonder why? Anyways our food is done and so we walked back to the table and I saw someone sitting by Zayn and it was the one and only Perrie Edwards my idol!! I sat down and acted chill so I wouldn't make myself look like a complete freak. I gave the girls their food and started silently eating cause I knew if I tried to speak I wouldn't be able to because Perrie freaking Edwards was next to me smiling at Zayn! Awww they are literally so cute together like for real. "Hello! How are you hun?" Perrie asked me and I froze and coughed "Umm, I'm good how about you?!"

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

A/N

Hey guys I promised you an update so here you go!!!

I will hopefully be updating soon!! Anyways bye lovelys!!~ Ashlyn💮