Chapter 7!

A/N OMG I AM IN CLASS RIGHT NOW! It is so boring I am legit in English right now:) lol

After school me and my friends went shopping because it was Friday and my parents have me money to go to the mall with, so I tweeted "on my way to the mall with my besties!" And I got a DM from some that followed me just because Niall did and it said "If we see you can we come say hi?" And I was just like "Yes why wouldn't you be able to?" So I am driving to Mia's house real quick and then I have to go and pick Megan and Krystle up.

I finally picked up all 3 girls and we are at the mall and we walked into Forever 21 and I bought some cute clothes and jewlery and then we went to eat after going to 5 stores so we went to Nandos and we got there.

I sat down and started talking to Krystle and she said something really funny so I laughed and I heard the door open and I saw 5 guys walk in, they were all in hoodies and had on Raybans they looked over at us and I just smiled and waved and they just smiled the people called our order number and I walked up there and to a close look at the boys and I realized it was One Direction!

So I went all wide eyed and I think they realized, so they put their finger to their lip to signal to shush

A/N I will finish this chapter if I have time this weekend because I am really tired so GOODNIGHT and LOVE YOU GUYS! OH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, and READ! :) THNX!