Chapter 8!!

The boys came and sat down with us. Louis was infront of Krystle, Harry was infront of Mia, Liam was infront of of Maegan, Niall was infront of me, and Zayn was sitting by Niall at the end of the table playing on his phone. I start up a conversation by asking "So how are you guys?" even though I seem calm I am secretly fangirling inside. They respond saying "We are good. How did you findout who we are?" Krystle replies by saying "Oh, I don't know, because your disguises don't work." while rolling her eyes her sassiness showing.

Louis looked at Krystle amazed by her sudden outburst and busted out laughing. Krystle looks down and giggles at Louis. Louis all of a sudden writes something on a napkin and handed the napkin to Krystle. Krystle looks down and opens the napkin finding Louis' numberand smiles. She puts it in her phone and writes her number down on a napkin and passes it to Louis.

Liam looked at Maegan and smiled, Maegan looked down and blushed a little. Liam looks around glancing at Maegan every once in while and he does this for a while. Maegan bites the inside of her cheek and starts a conversation by saying "So, how are you doing?" Maegan says awkwardly. Maegan mentally face palms herself cause Paisley had already asked them that.

Harry gives Mia a cheeky smile and winks at her. Mia looks at Harry and smiles and winks back at him being the flirt she is. Harry says "So, what are you ding tonight?" Mia replies by saying "About to go to your house" and smiles. Harry said "Alright" and grabbed Mia's hand and walked out. Mia yelled to Paisley "I WILL BE BACK LATER!!"

*Paisley's P.O.V.*

Zayn was looking at his phone and me being curious I asked him "Whatcha doin there pretty boy?" Zayn looks at me and smiles replying "Just texting Perrie and playing games on my phone." I could have swore I saw Niall give me a look of jealousy out of the corner out of my eye. I smile and look at Niall and say "What about you handsome?" attempting to flirt but failed miserably. Zayn looks at Niall and hold back a laugh and Niall replies "Going to get food, wanna come?" I smile and reply with "Sure."

A/N: I AM BACK I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE WHEN I CAN! WELL HERE IS CHAPTER 8! IT NEEDS 5 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS FOR A NEW CHAPTER!