Chapter 10!

A/N WOW! I am horrible at keeping track with these things! Anyways I'm gonna start trying to update everyday. I know you're probably thinking "You always say that." but I promise I will actually try this time! :)

Paisley's P.O.V.

I cannot believe Perrie Edwards talked to me! "That's great!" she said smiling at me. I stayed silent cause I didn't know what to say because I was nervous so I just smiled back. I talk to Niall "So how's life?" I say trying to act cool but fail terribly, he laughs and says "Good, just touring a lot." I'm still shocked I'm even in the same room as them, I always thought the closest I would ever come to seeing them is interviews.

Perrie's P.O.V.

I look between Niall and Paisley and smile because they look perfect for each other, I whisper in Zayns ear "They look so cute together!" in say excitedly and Zayn just laughs "You get excited over little things." he says and I just roll my eyes at him playfully "Well its true!" I say matter of factly.

Paisley's P. O.V.

I see Perrie smile at me and Niall and then whisper something in Zayns ear and Zayn just laughs, hmm I wonder what they are talking about. Oh well I'm bored so I text all the girls "Wanna go to the mall??" I hear their phones go off and look at them and they nod, so I get up and everyone looks at me. "Me and the girls are going to go to the mall, wanna come Perrie??" in ask and look at her "Sure!!" she replies.