Lab Rats Brase Story

By Angelena960026

Chase saves Bree's life and Bree starts falling for him..... Not. She liked him since she was 13. Read to fin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
a/n
A/N
Writers Block
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note... really need you to read.
Chapter 19
New Year's.
2017
2017
Surprise
1 song that I just personally love
Another account?

Chapter 2

1.2K 21 3
By Angelena960026

Bree pov

"Chase, Bree. My lab now." Mr. Davenport said.

"And here we end cause of Davenport." I mumbled. "I heard that." Davenport said. "And it's the truth cause I already know you won't aprove." I said. "Who would you know?" Mr. Davenport asked. "I don't know maybe it's cause we thought we we're siblings till I figured out I was adopted and I don't think you will understand." I said. "So that's what you think." He asked. "Well yeah. You say no to every single action." I said. "Not this time. I already knew you 2 like each other cause you ran into my lab last week and asked if it was wrong to like Chase. And Chase asked Saturday if it was wrong to like you and what did I say?" He asked. "You said it wasn't wrong if we liked each other." Me and Chase said at the same time. "So I approve. But I need to talk to you Bree alone." He said. Chase left. "No funny business. If you do, your grounded for 3 weeks. Understood?" He asked. "Understood... I'm really sorry what I said. Its just you say no a lot. I'm sorry." I say. "Its okay Bree." Mr. Davenport said. We hugged.

I walked out and I put ' Zombies Attack back' into my Xbox. "Can we play?" Adam asked pointing to him and Leo. "Sure." I said. I turned on my controller and Connected to Xbox live.

My name is
Bree Ender gamer_5861

Adam's name is Adam_1701.

Leo's name is Leo_1759

I ran upstairs and got my headset and hooked it to my controller. The boys connected to there Xbox live and got there headsets.
I'm one If there friends and I play the games with people who send me request.

I have 79 friends, Leo has 61, and Adam has 93.

We put out headsets on. I started the game and some of my friends we're playing. My Best friend is Boot Camp_1957. He is a popular assassin in 'Zombies attack back.'

I started the game.

"Turn left Caring Narnia." I said. "I'm going Left Bree Ender gamer." Narnia said. "DIE ZOMBIE!!!" I yelled. "Calm down Bree Ender Gamer." LiveLife_2963.

---Time skip to After dinner---

I washed the dishes and went to the living room. I grabbed my phone and Texted Mr. Davenport a question.

B is Me.
Dp is Davenport.

B:Can I dye my hair?
Dp: What color?
B: Blond.
Dp: Okay. Ask Tasha to take you to the Mall to get it done.
B: Okay. Thanks. Do you think Chase will approve?
Dp: Yeah.
B: Thanks...Dad
Dp: Sure.

I than Texted Tasha.

B is Me.
T is Tasha.

B: Hey Mom.
T: Hey honey.
B: I was wondering if you can bring me to the mall to get my hair dyed Blond. Mr. Davenport told me to ask you to take me.
T: Sure.
B: I need an opinion.
T: Sure.
B: Do you think Chase will like it
T: He will love it.
B: Thanks. I don't know why I never asked for your advice.
T: Me neither.
B: Okay. Buy.

I walked.out of the room and Called Adam.

B: Hey Adam.
A: Hey Bree.
B: I am getting my hair dyed Blond.
A: Seriously?
B: Yeah. Anyway, do you think Chase will like it?
A: Yeah. If he doesn't, than to bad.
B: ADAM
A: WHAT
B: Don't tell Chase about this. If you do than you will die.
A: I won't tell him.
B: Thank you. Tell Leo to come to the Kitchen
A: Okay. I will Buy.
B: Buy.

Leo came.

"What do you think about me dyeing my hair blond?" I asked. "Good." He said. "Do you think Chase will like it?" I asked. "I think that Chase will love it." He said. "Thank you Leo." I said. "Your welcome." He said.

I ran to back to the living room. I grabbed my headphones and put Netflix on. I watched a movie.

It was Ted 2. It was so funny. I like the part when they destroyed the computer in the sea because of what was on the computer. (Sorry for the spoiler.)

I looked at the time. It was 8:07 pm. Everyone was starring at their phones.

I texted Douglas.

B: Hey Douglas
D: Whatcha need?
B: I don't think Chase will like me with Blond hair.
D: He will. You need to stop worrying Bree.
B: How can I? He might break up with me, hate me, or not talk to me ever again.
D: Than just don't do it.
B: I want to dye my hair but I'm scared of what will happen.
D: Don't be. And like I said, Just don't dye your hair.
B: Can you just text him if he will like me as a blond and text me what he says.

After 2 minutes

D: He said Yes.
B: Thanks
D: One question
B: What
D: Why do you want to Dye your hair?
B: Because I am a teenager and I feel like a kid.
D: Why
B: I don't know why. I'm going to Bed. See you tomorrow.Buy
D: Buy Bree.

I went to my room and turned on my alarm to 8:00 am so I can make Pancakes, Eggs, Hash browns, Bacon, and Biscuits.

I am making brakefast early so me and Tasha can go. She wakes up at 9:15am every morning to make breakfast so I am paying her back for her going to take.me. I changed into my PJs. I fell asleep fast.

I woke up at 7:45 am. I turned my alarm off. I stepped out of my capsule quietly so no one would wake up.

I went to the kitchen and got all the ingredients out.

I finished the Bacon, Hash browns, and Eggs. I have the biscutes in the oven.

I flipped the pancake. Than I put out all the plates. I put the Bacon on a paper towel on a plate.

Than I pulled out all the biscutes and they we're done. They are honey biscuits. Then I put them in a big bowl.

Than I turned off the oven and I finished the pancakes.

I put the bowl of biscuits on the counter. I put the stack of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and hash browns beside it. I sighed.

I turned everything off and I washed the dishes, rinsed, dried, and put away. Than I dried my hands. I looked at the time. It was 9:10am.

I got cups out. Than I cleaned the counters. "Wow Bree. You made all this?" Tasha asked. "Yep. I've been up since 7:45 working on breakfast. Than I cleaned up the other dishes that I didn't need anymore and put them away..And I cleaned the counters and I've been waiting for you to get up." I said. "Why we're you waiting for me?" She asked. "To thank you for saying yes for taking me later." I said and hugged her. Than I made everyone's plate. Than I put them on the table.

"Can you please wake everyone up?" I asked Tasha. "Sure honey." She said. She returned with everyone.

I gave everyone there plates and silver were. Than I put the Syrup on the table and grabbed the milk and poured everyone a glass then put the milk away.
"Thanks Bree." They said. "Your welcome." I said.

When they finished, I put the food away and did all the dishes.

I was tired. I went to my room and changed to go to the mall.

I had a Red shirt, Black skiney jeans, and Black tennis shoes. I also had light lipstick on with Black eye shadow. I straighten my hair and let it flow.Me and Tasha leave at 11 am.

I grabbed my phone and went down stairs. I got a call from Douglas.

B: Hey Douglas.
D: Hey. Thanks for making the breakfast. Chase kept on checking on you.
B: Your welcome and why was he checking on me?
D: Cause he never seen you cook before.
B: It was my 5th time cooking.
D: Yeah, I know. When do you go to dye your hair?
B: Were leaving at 10:45 am and my appointment starts at 11am.
D: Okay. Well talk to you later. Buy.
B: Buy.

"Come on Bree." Tasha said. "I'm coming."I said. I followed her to the car and I got in.

We we're there in 5.

"Hello. I'm Bree and I have a hair appointment at 11am to get my hair dyed." I said. "Yes. I'm Amanda and I will call you when we get ready so please take a seat." She said. I did. I pulled my phone out and I got a call from Chase.

C: Hey Bree. Were did you and Tasha go?
B: To the mall. We will be back in an hour.
C: Okay. Oh and also thanks for the amazing breakfast. It was delicious.
B: Thanks. Oh and Douglas texted me earlier and said that you kept on checking on me. You actually never seen me cook? That was my 5th time cooking.
C: Really.
B: yeah but I always gave the credit to Tasha cause she's apart of the family and she says that we can call her mom if we wanted and I call her mom now because I don't know my real mom.
C: Okay.

Amanda called us for our appointment.

B: I got to go buy Chase.
C: Buy Bree.

I got to my seat. They died my hair and Curled it. I payed Amanda and me and Tasha went clothing shopping. I got 4 outfits and 2 bikinis and I payed.

Than I changed into one of my outfits and went to the car. I than took a selfie.

We drove to the house. I grabbed my jacket. I grabbed my bag and went into the house.

I put my bag in my room and went down to the lab. Leo, Adam, and Chase we're on the simulater. I went over to The Daven brothers. "Do you think Chase will like my hair?" I asked them. "Yes Bree." Douglas said. "He will love it Bree." Donald said. "What if he doesn't?" I asked. "Than to bad for him." Douglas said. I hopped on the ceiling and I put my index finger on my mouth.

"Where is Bree at Tasha?" Chase asked. I climbed off from the ceiling and was by Tasha.
He walked tword me. I panicked I super sped to the living room.

I didn't know why I did it. I am afraid of the fact that he might not like my hair. He might just hate me. He must hate me even more for what I just did.

Chase pov

I just got off the simulater and I didn't see Bree with Tasha. "Where's Bree at Tasha?" I asked. I saw Bree jump off the ceiling and go buy Tasha. Her hair is blond. I like it.

I walked twords her and she looked like she panicked and ran. I felt upset.

Adam walked to me."I know why she ran." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Well she's been asking everyone if they think that you will like it and I said yes and she was afraid you would either break up with her, hate her, or never talk to her again. She asked everyone twice and she said she was scared of what will happen." He said.

I felt bad now. I went around the house and found her in beside the TV in the living room. She was looking down. I went over to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry Chase. I am afraid that you don't like it." She said and looked at me. "I love it Bree." I said. "Thanks Chase." She said.

She hugged me. It was summer time and I am board. "Do you wanna go swimming?" I asked her. She nodded.

We went to our rooms. I changed and grabbed a towel. Than when I walk out, I see Bree holding her towel. She was on her phone on a call. It sounded like Mr. Davenport.

MD: No funny business.
B: Why not? We never get to spend time together.
MD: Cause I said so.
B: Why not? We love each other. You fell in love with Tasha at the age of 15 and had funny business at 16 and you soon got married at the age of 28. I am 17
MD: So?
B: So I can have some time with Chase and I'm older than 16 and unlike you, I waited till I am 17.
MD: Alright. I will call Chase and Tell him.
B: Thanks Big D.
MD: Any time.

I stopped over hearing when I get a call.

C: Hey Mr. Davenport
MD: Hey Chase. I had a long conversation with Bree and you can have some funny business. Not to much.
C: Thanks Big D.
MD: Any time.

I hung up. Than went to the pool. Bree put her towel on the beach Chair. I did two. She ran and did a cannon ball. I did one two.

"Did Mr. Davenport call you?" She asked. "Yeah. He told me we can have funny business but not to much." I said. "Yeah. Its cause we had a dissent conversation about it and he finaly agreed." She said.

(This is pg-13 so it's for 13 and older.)

I kissed her and she kissed back. I put my hands around her waist and she put her hands around my neck. I put my hands lower to her butt and pulled her closer. I started to kiss her neck. She pulled me closer. And she reached down there.

---Time skip and it is now G---

We got out of the pool and dried off. We went inside. It was 6 pm.

Bree super led and changed into the clothes she was wereing earlier and her hair was in a bun. She went to the kitchen.

She pulled out the Lasagna and took off the film and put it into a big glass pan. She turned the oven on the temp it said. Than she added the seasoning. Than she put it into the oven and set the timer.

She set the kitchen and had out Bowls.

The timer beaped. She put on pot holders and pulled it out and turned off the oven and timer. She took off the pot holders.

She grabbed a huge spoon and put the lasagna in all the bowls. She gave me a fork and the bowl.
She ran and got everyone. She handed everyone a fork and Bowl.

She got a bowl and fork. She tossed the remote to Tasha. Tasha chose the Note Book.

In the middle of the movie, Bree put her bowl in the sink and played close to me. We started to cuddle and Bree feel asleep. Soon I did.

Tasha pov

Bree has been making meals all day. Than she tossed the remote to me. I chose the Note Book and I look over and see Chase and Bree cuddling asleep. Chase had his arm over Bree. It was romantic. I turned on my flash and took a picture.

Everyone else was awake. "Guys look at them two." I whispered. "Aww." They all whispered.

I turned the movie off. I put a blanket over them and went to bed. It was the cutest couple in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.2K 21
Hey! We'll this story as u can see is about brase! (They are not related just live together along with the rest of the davenports.) Bree and chase ar...
7.3K 96 23
❝Losing one of the people you love the most can take it's toll, but when given a chance to save them, you'll do whatever it takes...❞ Full descriptio...
69.1K 1.7K 25
When bree smashes her chip she finds out the truth about her past. Bree becomes weaker without her chip and finds out that's what was keeping her ali...
212K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...