The Three Queens [On HOLD]

By MidnightDawn123

Three friends at a sleepover read a book and they are transported to Neverland and meet Peter Pan and his two... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Character's
Chapter 7 DATE! Bianca and Peter
Chapter 8 Date! Sara and Jack
Chapter 9 Date! Delaney and Max
Chapter 10 Kidnapping
Chapter 11 Let The Game Begin
Chapter 12 Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 13 We Won and lost
Author's Note
Chapter 14 Their Past Part 1
Authors Note
Author's note
Chapter 14 Their Past Part 2
IMPORTANT
Happy New Year
On Hold for now

Chapter 1

80 5 1
By MidnightDawn123

This chapter is dedicated to RomanChild plus a shout out to puppylover1094 and RomanChild

Sara pov:

It was a beautiful day and I was spending it with my friends Delaney and Bianca. We were at my house inside my pool swimming and playing games. "Bianca your it," Delaney said. "Ok," Bianca said. "Marco," "Polo," the game went on for quit a while. It was starting to get dark so all of us got out and went inside to take a shower, ate dinner, then stay up for a while and read some books and write some books on our phones.

"Hey Delaney and Sara, I found an old book in my attic at my house that I would like all of us to read." Bianca said. "Ok let's read it together." Delaney and I said at the same time.

Bianca pov:

"Ok let's do it." I said."Ok but first I need to tell you both that there was a note attached to the book that said we needed to have on black pants, a green tank top, and brown boots on." "Well that's weird. We should get the stuff on now before we read the book." Delaney said. All three of us did what the note said then we read the book.

(This is the book)
'Once upon a time there lived three sisters that had the most powerful magic in the land. The oldest sister's name was Stardust, the middle sister's name was Moonlight, and the youngest sister's name was Firestone. All three sisters were princesses in the kingdom of Elements.'

"That's weird there's only one page. Wait there's something on the back of the page it says to say I believe at midnight." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 12.5K 24
Acelina (Ace) wakes up to the sound of her brother's footsteps leaving their room. Curious to why, she follows him and most of the other village boys...
6.9K 91 20
The boy who never grows up, Peter Pan, does just that, becoming a soulless lawyer whose workaholism could cost him his wife and kids. One of his daug...
27.2K 497 17
Val is a girl with a happy life in London. But that was until a fire formed in her house and killed her parents. Val was the only survivor. Ever sinc...
55.9K 1.2K 17
You are the biological son/daughter of James Hook, Peter Pan's archenemy. Since the Captain didn't want you in danger with Peter around, he sent you...