What Pan Wants, He Gets (Pet...

By Sammi_Bammi

"Curse this wretched dress!" I growled as I managed to get it stuck on a branch. I yanked it back and I heard... More

Guest
Arranged Marriage and Neverland
Meeting Peter Pan and Now
Escaping and Failing
Hide and Seek with Tinkerbell
Meeting Captain Hook (Part 1)
Meeting Captian Hook and the Gang (Part 2)
Feelings Are Dangerous
Battling Trust
Author's Note
Game Time (Part One)
Game Time (Part Two)
Mindgames or Boardgames?
Peter Pan and Henry Mills
Realization Can Pack A Punch
First Time
Flashing Back & Something New
Skull Rock
Peter Pan Never Fails
Welcome Back To Hell
Switchin' Without Missin'
Forever and Always
POSSIBLE SEQUEL
I FOLLOW BACK

Away From Neverland

141 3 2
By Sammi_Bammi

(Bree's P.O.V.)

As we flew away from Skull Rock, my arms wrapped around Peter's neck, I thought to myself. I thought about what will happen; What if Peter got hurt?

I would lose myself.

What if I die?

Will Peter be okay in the end?

What if I had to make a sacrifice?

I'd do it for Peter.

That's all that went through my had, I'd do anything for Peter as I have seen the broken man behind the mask. He stopped being a complete ass -most of the time- and opened up to me. It was all I ever wanted from him and I wasn't in the mood to lose him, the first person to truly care enough about me.

"Are you okay?"

Hence the truly care part.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking." I responded, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Thinking about what, love?" Peter questioned, his beautiful British accent lacing around 'love'.

"What will happen if this goes down South." I replied, playing with fabric on his shirt.

"Don't worry about it. It'll go perfectly, remember I have a plan B. I'll make sure everything goes accordingly." Peter stated, hinting on our backup plan.

"Maybe we should make a plan C." I suggested, raising my head and staring at the side of his face.

His very attractive face.

"What do you propose we do?" Peter asked, curiosity swimming in his emerald eyes.

They've lightened up.

"We could link ourselves or something." I said.

"Link ourselves? You mean like...." Peter trailed, trying to figure out what to say.

"Like we were to combine our lives. If they were to kill you, it would kill me, too." I explained.

"Absolutely not! You are to live at every end plan. No matter what the outcome, you will live as happy and as content as humanly possible." Peter refused.

"I won't be happy without you in that life, Peter." I replied.

"You did before..." Peter mumbled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned, tilting my head.

"Well I don't remember you being miserable in that kingdom." Peter stated.

"Did you stalk me?" I asked, narrowing eyes.

"No, I didn't."

"Then how would you know? How would you know that I wasn't looking for an escape route from my horrid fate of living. If I can't be normal, then I want to be free." I countered.

"Damn you for being stubborn." Peter grumbled.

"But you love it." I stated, smirking at him.

"Yes, I do." Peter agreed.

Can he say that at our wedding? I need help.

Our feet hit the ground and I saw our destination. A huge tree stood with thick vines cascading around it. It was truly marvelous, but also carried a dark aura.

"This is where the magic happens." Peter stated, taking out a Pandora box that held Rumplestilskin.

"What do you mean?" I asked, raising a brow; A trait I got from Peter.

"This is the trap. At least one of them is going to pick it up, then out of nowhere, this tree will trap them." Peter explained, placing the box on a log.

"The trees going to trap them? Are you on drugs or something?" I asked, narrowing my eyes as if I were interrogating him.

"What are drugs?" Peter asked.

"Never mind, they don't have dealers in Neverland. But how is a tree going to help us?" I continuing to ask, confused on how some Demon-Angel tree is going to help us.

"It's a magic tree. It's been on Neverland from the beginning. The vines specifically are what's going to help us. They move, they grab their prey, and trap them." Peter explained, using hand gestures.

"That's a pretty awesome tree." I commented, lightly laughing.

"It is a very awesome tree. Now come on, they'll be here any minute as I know that they will come around here soon." Peter stated, intertwining our hands and leading me to the bushes.

I knew that electricity feeling from the beginning was something real.

We crouched down and waited for them to appear. It didn't take to long as we heard rustling from behind the bushes, next to the magical tree. A light gasp escaped Regina's lips as she stared at the box in surprise.

"Look......" Regina almost whispered, staring at the Pandora box.

First time she quit yapping and complaining, being the bossy bitch she is. Excuse my French.

Snow or Mary-Margret, whatever she wants to call herself, set her bag down with a smile. She quickly began making her way over to the box.

"Careful, Pan wouldn't have just left it behind for no reason." Regina explained warily.

"Its David's only way home. If we're not going to we're stuck here-"

Mary-Margret couldn't finish her sentence as the trees vines snapped out and snatched her, yanking her back into the tree.

"Mary-Margret!"

Another vine snapped out and grabbed Emma, yanking her next to Mary-Margret. Then, Regina got wrapped up and was trapped next to Emma. They began struggling as the tree continued to wrap around them multiple times.

I looked over at Peter and he nodded, signaling that we could come out of hiding. We walked out into the open, I stood closely to Peter as he smirked at them and a melodic laugh escaped his lips.

"Are still at it? Don't you know..... Peter Pan never fails. I didn't expect you to find me, then again I was surprised. Your mothers, quite tenacious about your offspring. Maybe I'll never understand that. If you're looking for Henry then I have to tell you that there's only one place you be reunited....... In death." Peter stated darkly.

I watched them carefully as Peter walked over and grabbed Emma's sword. He pointed it at them.

"We also came for your precious little toy." Regina snapped out.

"Hurtful. At least I'm not the one wrapped up." I punned, laughing to myself.

I saw a smile grace Peter's face as he looked down, hiding it from the Storybook saviors. Regina rolled her eyes, Emma kept a stone hard face, and Mary Margret looked unamused.

"Come on, that was Gold. Get it, because Rumple is in that box and his Storybook name is Mr.Gold. I love jokes." I continued punning.

"Pathetic really. Seems like Pan has driven you out of your mind." Regina insulted.

"On the contrary, my evil little chicken nugget. I feel free, more than I ever have felt." I stated.

"Well then you'll just have to love being caged again." Regina replied.

"But I'm not the one who's trapped right now, am I?" I countered. 

They began struggling again and I let out a short laugh as Peter chuckled himself.

"Having trouble moving? Not surprised given where you are. You see what's hastening your demise, is your regret." Peter stated.

"What are you talking about?" Emma asked confused.

"This tree is the sight of a very important event for me...... I abandoned my boy here." Peter confessed, a small smirk playing at his lips.

"You have a son?" Regina asked surprised.

"I'm older than I look." Peter replied.

"If you have a child you must regret losing him, too." Emma spoke out.

"But I don't. Quite the opposite actually. See I have him all boxed up, so I don't lose him again." Peter explained.

"Rumplestilskin is your son?" Regina questioned the obvious.

I rolled my eyes at her cluelessness. Peter held the box in hand, his smirk never wavering.

"That he is."

"How is that possible?" Mary Margret asked.

"He got laid." I announced, a poker face on.

Their eyes shot towards me as they widened at my choice of words. Peter tried to contain his laugh, breathing in and going back to Dark Pan.

"Aren't you-"

"Younger than him, not really. Just like you and your daughter." Peter finished her sentence.

"Your a fraud and your stupid. Your magic has weakened, you can't even hurt us. Let alone Rumplestilskin?" Regina spoke.

"Your right. But that's why I'm here. This tree will protect me until my power is restored and then.... Well then I get have some real fun. I'll never have to worry about my child or Bree again. Something we'll all soon have in common." Peter continued.

Emma tried going after him after he said that, causing the tree's grip to tighten. They let out short gasps as it did so as Emma rested back defeated.

"There has to be another way." Emma stated.

"And your not going to get to Bree or me. See this tree attacks the regret inside anyone who here, and you have plenty." Peter explained, holding the sword up to Emma.

"I regret not taking a better shot at you when I had a chance." Emma backfired.

"Oh that's not all is it, savior. No, I have your son's heart inside of me. I can feel just how much you let him down, time and time again." Peter stated.

"Leave her alone." Mary Margret stated firmly.

"Perhaps I should. After all what chance did she have at being a good mother! Look at the example you set! Abandoning her for twenty-eight years." Peter exclaimed.

"Are you finished?" Regina asked annoyed.

"Last words from the Queen. Perhaps a death confession from the one who has the most regret of all." Peter turned his attention to Regina.

"Uh yeah, there's one problem with that. I did cast a curse that devastated an entire population. I have tortured and murdered, I've done some terrible things. I should be overflow with regret, but I'm not." Regina replied before breaking through the vines aggressively. "Because it got me my son."

Regina rammed her hand into Peter chest and pulled out Henry's heart. My eyes went wide as he collapsed to him knees and I quickly ran to his side. He reached for the box, not being able to move as his heart has weakened from overtime. Regina grabbed the box with a proud smirk.

"Now, let's take the bitch and go save Henry." Regina announced.

My eyes went wide as I started to shake Peter, but he had blacked out. I felt light tears brim on my eyes as I stared at him unconscious body.

"Peter! Peter, please wake up!" I cried.

I felt a pair of hands clasp onto my arms and begin to drag me away from him. I struggled against there grip as I watched Peter, hoping that he would miraculously wake up.

"I'll shut her up." Regina stated.

My eyes widened as she casted a spell onto me, causing the world to go black.

Peter, please be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Nadi Chou

Fanfiction

380K 8.1K 37
"Why are you ignoring me?" Pan says becoming agitated. I slowly turn around and look him in his forest green eyes and give him a blank expression and...
6.2K 180 33
COMPLETED (Note: this story is based on the show Once Upon a Time. I will be changing a few thing, also there may be spoilers. :)) I'm sure a lot of...
95.3K 1.9K 23
After a few years, Clary is coming back to Neverland. Where everything changed. She will find out about all secrets that Peter Pan was hiding from he...
1M 27.1K 64
[Book 1 in the Pan's Game trilogy] * Alice has been having nightmares about a certain brown-haired demon for the past few months. She thinks it's...