Mindgames or Boardgames?

(Bree's P.O.V.)

"MAYBE I WAS WRONG? MAYBE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COLD-HEARTED ASSHOLE!" I yelled after him.

Peter was going to hurt my family so he can prove that he is evil. Evil can mean more than one thing really. From hurting people around you, to creating chaos. Peter's thought of evil is to hurt everyone you love and play games with you. Peter wants to break you then fix you back into an image that he desires. He's done this to all the lost boys in the camp. I can't help but think that they may have once been great friends, great brothers. All Peter did was ruin things. It was like he was obsessed with making everyone believe that he was a villain, a cold-hearted monster that the devil had hand-made himself. Maybe even the devil in disguise, playing dirty little tricks on us. It's sad that it's come to this conclusion so many times that, I'm beginning to just repeat myself over and over again.

Peter will put this idea that he's a broken man and to pity him for it, but he's really just fucking with your head. Excuse my language, but the thought of him disgusts me.

"It's all your fault you know. You did this to yourself. If you kept your pretty little mouth shut, maybe you wouldn't have to deal with the thought of Pan killing your precious family." Felix, Peter's right hand man, stated.

"No, he would have done it anyways. You may think that you work for a reasonable boss or you like the thought of hurting people and acting like you're invincible, but at the end of the day, Peter would stab you in the back." I replied.

"I like the way you think, but it could still use a few adjustments." Felix commented.

"I'm not a toy!" I snapped at him.

"That's not what Pan thinks. You're nothing but a play thing." Felix smirked.

"And you don't think you're a toy to him. This is like a game of chess. Peter's the King, you guys are the guards. I'm the offense, along with the people on the island. Peter's telling you guys when and where to strike. He's strategic, he know how to play. It's a matter of how long you can last or how you can flip the tables to win. Slowly, Peter's going to lose." I explained.

"How could Peter lose? Especially to a gang of imbeciles." Felix asked in doubt.

"Because he's to arrogant to see that they know what to do in the end. They just have to figure it out. You may think that Peter's winning, but he's really not." I explained further.

"You seem like the type to lie and manipulate. Just like your family." Felix retorted stubbornly.

"The only person in my family that manipulates is Rumplestilskin. Besides, he isn't truly family." I snapped back.

Felix smirked and turned away. He swung his club onto his shoulder and gave out a dark chuckle. Whistling, he left back into the woods, probably carving some pour, innocent soul.

I sighed, watching as all the lost boys went to do whatever it is they want to do.

(Peter Pan's P.O.V.)

I didn't actually visit the French family. In fact, I went to check on the group with my other lost boys. I guess you could say that I had a friendly little confrontation with them. To say the least, it was amusing to see them fight over how to find Henry.

After, I decided on what to do next. I really just wanted to start my plan, but I knew that I would have to get Henry to trust me more. He wasn't stupid or naive and would have to be won over. Then, I had a plan. A genius plan if you ask me.