Away From Neverland

(Bree's P.O.V.)

As we flew away from Skull Rock, my arms wrapped around Peter's neck, I thought to myself

As we flew away from Skull Rock, my arms wrapped around Peter's neck, I thought to myself. I thought about what will happen; What if Peter got hurt?

I would lose myself.

What if I die?

Will Peter be okay in the end?

What if I had to make a sacrifice?

I'd do it for Peter.

That's all that went through my had, I'd do anything for Peter as I have seen the broken man behind the mask. He stopped being a complete ass -most of the time- and opened up to me. It was all I ever wanted from him and I wasn't in the mood to lose him, the first person to truly care enough about me.

"Are you okay?"

Hence the truly care part.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking." I responded, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Thinking about what, love?" Peter questioned, his beautiful British accent lacing around 'love'.

"What will happen if this goes down South." I replied, playing with fabric on his shirt.

"Don't worry about it. It'll go perfectly, remember I have a plan B. I'll make sure everything goes accordingly." Peter stated, hinting on our backup plan.

"Maybe we should make a plan C." I suggested, raising my head and staring at the side of his face.

His very attractive face.

"What do you propose we do?" Peter asked, curiosity swimming in his emerald eyes.

They've lightened up.

"We could link ourselves or something." I said.

"Link ourselves? You mean like...." Peter trailed, trying to figure out what to say.

"Like we were to combine our lives. If they were to kill you, it would kill me, too." I explained.

"Absolutely not! You are to live at every end plan. No matter what the outcome, you will live as happy and as content as humanly possible." Peter refused.

"I won't be happy without you in that life, Peter." I replied.

"You did before..." Peter mumbled.