Peter Pan and Henry Mills

(Peter Pan's P.O.V.)

I had, had Felix lock up Bree in a cage while I got ready for my epic plan. It reminded me of my first time getting to Henry. It was fun to run around being chased by my own lost boys with Henry thinking that I was a runaway.

Flashback
I watched as Felix greeted the two members that wanted to destroy magic. They thought that I was going to help them. Oh boy were they wrong, as I had greater plans than that. I summoned my shadow and he ripped out the mans shadow that I never remembered, or really more like cared to remember. Obviously killing him in an instant.

A lost boy shot the other member when she turned around to tell Henry to run. It was expected and I placed the hood of my cloak over my head. Weaving through trees trying to find the right moment to grab Henry and "runaway". I saw him fall and took the chance to grab him. I placed him in front of me and his eyes widened.

"There's no time for questions," I started, cutting the rope that bounded his hands together. "Pan's boys will be on our tail."

I grabbed him and started running, him following behind. We dashed through trees and I felt accomplished in my work. Henry stopped and bent down as I pretended to look around warily.

"We can't stop for long," I state.

"Why is Pan after you?" He questioned. It was expected really.

"I stole something of his. Pixie dust, but it doesn't work. I thought I could use it to fly off the island, but it's useless." A lie that I had worked on. It worked, it only worked when you believed though. That was why I was going to see is if Henry would take the bait and try to fly with it. If it goes as planned, it'll prove that he is exactly what I've been searching for.

"Is there somewhere we can go that they wouldn't find us?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, there's the Echo Caves. It's far, though." I replied.

"I guess we better get started then." Henry stated.

We began running again I led the path toward the Echo Caves. I knew he would ask me somewhere we could go and hide since he hasn't been here long enough to know where to go. The lost boys were waiting for the right moment to begin to chase us again.

I heard the hoots of my lost boys and looked back at Henry, pulling out my worried look. We spun around looking for the direction they were coming from.

"They know we're headed to the Echo Caves, we need to go," I quickly state and we begin running in a certain direction.

I knew the direction all to well seeing as, this was my island after all. Henry was in front as I stayed close behind. We reached the cliff and Henry instantly stuck his hand out and stopped from falling off.

"It's over, we're trapped. Maybe if I give them what they want it won't be as bad." I sighed in defeat.

"No" Henry stated with determination. He ripped the pixie dust off from around my neck and pulled me back.

"Everyone knows you have to believe." Henry continued.

"I certainly do not believe." I replied.

"That's okay, because I do." Henry stated staring at the cliff.

"What are you doing? I asked.

"Getting a running start." Henry answered before running while holding my shoulder.

We jumped off the cliff and Henry flipped open the tube. It poured out and began to levitate us as expected. We soared through the skies looking around at the vast scenery.