Welcome Back To Hell

Peter Pan on Captain Hooks boat and making the body switch with Henry.

(Bree's P

(Bree's P.O.V.)

I awoke with a jolt as I gasped out as if I was being drowned. I breathed rapidly as I blinked a few times and tried to control my breathing. Looking from side to side, I could tell I was in my room. The kingdom was gone and I was back to being Blaze Collins, the girl who's lived in Storybrooke forever, working at Granny's Diner. Though, I had all my memories intact this time.

I sat up and looked around, then noticing that my outfit was changed into blue cotton shorts and a white v-neck. Thankfully, whoever changed me left my undergarments alone. My feet hit the hardwood floor, light goosebumps rising on my legs. I stood up slowly, not wanting to cause a headache and walked over to my dresser, pulling out knee high NIKE socks and a black zip-up jacket.

I then made my way over to my closet, pulling out a pair of black and white, high top converse. After I was done I walked out of my room and around the oh-so familiar house.

It'll never compare to my home in Neverland.

"Good evening, Bree." Belle greeted cheerfully, wrapping her arms around my small frame.

I didn't bother saying anything, let alone hugging her back. She caused to much drama, along with her boyfriend.

"Want to go out? Granny's Diner is back and I hear that your job is back." Belle continued.

"Does her Diner have a secret passage way to Neverland? If not, I'll skip the job. Oh, but thanks for your oh-so generous offer." I stated, using as much sarcasm in my last sentence.

"Bree you need to understand that Pan is bad news. If anything, we're doing you a favor." Belle stated pointedly.

"Can you un-do your favor?" I sassed.

"Come on. I can buy you a cheeseburger, you used to love those." Belle bribed.

"I love something else now, or should I say someone else. I guess you could say my favorite things shifted over." I declined.

"Well, I think you need to stop pouting. You can't have everything you want."

"I don't get anything I want! I was about to marry an ass because of you! I ran away from the life I had in the Enchanted Forest because of you! I was tortured day, upon day, upon day because of you! The only thing I thank you for is being the biggest bitch in Storybrooke because without you, I wouldn't have found Peter. Though I can't really thank you anymore because you took me away from that, too." I exclaimed.

"Your telling me that everything we've given you, your ungrateful about? What about that time I was locked away from this family? What about the time I was locked away in a mental asylum?" Belle challenged.