It All Started With A Follow...

By AshlynSmith

Paisley is a normal teenager she has a fun time in school all thanks to her sisters/best friends Mia and Maeg... More

It All Started With A Follow On Twitter (Niall Horan Fanfic)
title of your story
A/N
Chapter 7!
Not a Chapter.
Chapter 8!!
Just a sad update :(
Not A Chapter
A/N
Chapter 9! c:
Chapter 10!
Important News!!

Chapter 6!!

228 6 3
By AshlynSmith

A/N I am back because I saw how many reads it has and I was just like it has a lot so why stop?! SO GUESSS WHAT I AM BACKKKKKK! :) YAYYYYYY

My mum came in the room and asked why I was screaming and I screamed in excitement "CAUSE NIALL FREAKING HORAN FOLLOWED ME!!" And my mom rolled her eyes and shut my door and left. While I was still standing there screaming! I look at my clock and realize I am late for school so I rush out of the house to my car.

When I entered the school everybody looked at me cause they were still shocked about what I did to that girl, so I just smiled at everyone and walked over to my friends Krystle, Maegan, and Mia and they asked why I was so happy and I screamed yet again "NIALL HORAN FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER THIS MORNING!!" Everyone in the school knows I like One Direction so nobody made fun of me. After I told my friends they were all like "I AM SO JELLY RIGHT NOW" and I was like " You should be, no I'm just kidding!"

So my 2nd hour was English and to be honest I hate English so I would just play on my phone, and that is what I did and the teacher yelled at me for 'reading on my phone' so I told the teacher I was like "You really expect me to do work I don't want to do?" And the teacher told me to stay after class and I just groaned in response and started talking to the person sitting next to me.

It was finally lunch time and I found my friends and they all greeted me and I yelled "HIIII!!" And they just laughed while I giggled, let me tell you I would have know idea where I would be without my friends and I love them to pieces!

After lunch it was 5th hour which is history and I LOVE HISTORY my percentage in that class is a 109% because that is how much Iove it :)

A/N I am sorry it was short and I change the new girls name to Krystle!

Byeeee and thanks for reading my story.

P.S. Oh and remember don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
164K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...