KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

You Saw His Weakness

10.4K 277 61
By Hiiimeeee

Its their turn now~

Kuroko (based on the media lol Kuroko don't have a weakness on animals omg so i'll just think of something else)

School festival started and you asked Kuroko to go on a Hunted house created by other class.

"Wah this is so exciting!~" - you said as you walk through the dark room. "Aren't you excited Tetsu?" - you said happily.

He didn't answered. Which made you nervous because he might be gone now like he usually does. So you called out his name many times.

"I'm right here, (First name)-san." - he said a bit stuttering. You walk to the corner and saw him standing there.

"What are you doing? That's the wrong way! Its over here." - you said as you grabbed his hand. 

"Huh? Why is your hand so cold? Wait-- are you scared?" - you said realizing.

"No." - he said.

"You hesitated!" - you said he didn't answer. "Let's go! I'll protect you! Don't worry!~" - you said as you held his hand.

Kise

You have a class subject where all of you have your plants inside the school's garden and you have to water them.

Every day two of your classmates will be chosen to water them, as of today, you and Kise got picked.

"(First name)cchi! Aren't you excited to see the plants grow? Wah! What color will their petals be?" - Kise said excitedly as you walk your way to the garden.

You decided not to answer him as both of you arrived and you unlocked the gate with the key given to you.

"Wah! Why is there nothing here?! Oh no! Did they die (First name)cchi?!" - Kise asked hysterically as he looked at them one by one.

"-sighs- Ryōta its been only two days since we started this what do you expect?" - you said and took the watering can and filled it with water.

"WAHHHHH!!" - you heard Kise screamed as you put down the can and went for him.

"What happened?!" - you asked worriedly as you saw him sitting on the ground.

He looked at you with his teary eyes as he points at a pot. You looked at it and went over it to see a worm.

"The hell Ryota its just a worm." - you said as you looked for a stick to remove it inside the pot.

The worm got into the stick and you thought of something.

"Ryōta~" - you called out and you saw him just got up so you move the stick closer to him which made him fall to his butt again.

"(First name)cchi! (。>ㅅ<。)" - he said as you bursts out laughing.

Midorima

You walk your way home along with Midorima since you just live on the same neighborhood.

As you walk by, you heard a cat. You looked at it and saw a pure white cat.

"Wahh! So kawaiii~" - you said as you lowered yourself to its level to pet it.

"Oi. Let's go." - Midorima said as he stopped behind you.

"What? Its okay since its Saturday tomorrow." - you said and continued petting the cat which it really loved because it look so happy.

Midorima just clicked his tongue.

You carry the cat and showed it to him. "Look! Can you even leave this innocent cat alone?" - you said in a lonely tone to make him feel guilty which works.

"Put it away from me." - he said asbhe try to shove it.

"Why? Scared?" - you said teasing him, he just clicked his tongue as he push up his glasses.

When suddenly the cat moved and his claws scartched Midorima's face.

You quickly put down the cat, "oops." - you said.

"(FIRST NAME)!" - he said as you let out a v sign.

Aomine

"HOLY SH--" - you heard Aomine cursed as he put his coat over his head. (Like the one on the media but not fully covered lol get it? Omg)

"What are you doing?" - you said as you saw him.

"What? There's a bee." - he said you took your phone in your pocket and decided to take a picture of him since he looked really funny.

"OI! DELETE THAT!" - he said as he remove his coat over his head. You smirked.

"Oh my god the bee is back again! Its on his way on you!!" - you said acting and he quickly put the coat back at his head as you bursts out laughing.

"(FIRST NAME)!" - he said as he fixed his clothes and started chasing you.

You start to run away from him before he could catch you.

"Got ya!" - he said. Unfortunately Aomine's faster than you so he caught you immediately and stole a kiss from you.

"Hey!" - you said as you looked at him with his triumphant smile.

"What?" - he said.

Murasakibara

"Wah~" - you heard Murasakibara as he try to protect his snacks from crows.

"They won't do anything to you Sushi-kun. Don't worry~" - you said assuring him.

"But they might take my snacks away~" - he said holding on to his snacks as he pouts.

"Alright, let's go inside there." - you said as you point at a convinience store nearby.

You both went inside and took a seat as he opened his snacks and started eating them.

"Here for you, as a reward for helping me. Thanks, (First name)-chin~" - he said as he happily eat his snacks and you take his offer.

Akashi

"Omg Sei! Look at this adorable puppy!!" - you said as you spotted a cute puppy on the way.

You bend down to its level and started petting it.

"Sit." - you said to see if its trained or not. Fortunately the dog sat and he looked really cute.

"Let's go, (First name)." - Akashi said.

"Wait. Just a few more minutes~" - you said as you pet the dog. "Oh! Why don't you try it! He really listens to what I say!" - you said excitedly.

Akashi, having no choice he did and lowered himself. "Sit." - he ordered. Unfortunately the dog only looked at him which made you snort.

Akashi looked at you so you stop. He suddenly stood up, "Let's go." - he said this time you know you have to go.

"Hai~ hai~" - you said giggling a bit.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

HELLO! XD

YES I UPDATED TWO CHAPTERS SINCE ITS BEEN SO LONG.

I know, I'm on hiatus. I can't help but still update at least one or two chap. And I AM STILL ON HIATUS okayyy. But I reply on messages guys~ just chat/message me

Anyway, please bear on the typosss. ㅠㅠ on both updated chapters for today.

Anddd i really hope you liked them, hopefully i didn't got them ooc right? -sweatdrops-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...
306K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...
642 7 8
You and your (Favorite character) have a child, and this is a collection of stories of the life that you have with your family. Your dearest child an...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...