What if? KnB scenarios

Autorstwa Sa-Chaan

What if scenarios with KnB guys Request and Suggestion is open, just send message to me. I am still new pleas... Więcej

What if you bumped into him in your first met
He met your old friend
You hug him from back
(request) When he has a Nightmares
They meet your sister
You accidentally see their sleeping face
They ate durian

You two pair up in courage test

1.3K 24 3
Autorstwa Sa-Chaan

I don't know whether it's good or not but, here goes nothing. Hope you love it...

Akashi

Your school have a school trip to Okinawa, and in the night they make a test courage and all of the student have to participate, you got lucky to having your boyfriend as your partner, it was your turn and now you and him walking hand in hand in dark cave.

You hold Akashi hands tightly afraid of getting separated with him, he smile at you and hold your hand tighter.
"Akashi, it's so dark and slippery, I hope we reach the end soon" you said gripping him tightly.

"Don't worry, we will reach it soon" said him reassuring you. You smile and lean your head on his shoulder affectionately, he like it when you act like a spoiled child in front of him, and he like to spoiled you as well.

Suddenly you slipped on the slippery rocks making the two of you fall to the wet rocky road. Your clothes and Akashi's is wet with water, but you hurriedly to Akashi's side afraid if he might get hurt.

"Akashi are you alright?" Asked you worriedly, he nod but smirking when he saw your wet clothes.
"That is brave one (first name)" said him smirking, you are confused but then you notice he look at your clothes and you look at it, and it turn out your clothes is see through showing your sexy colored bra to him. You blushed and cover your upper body.

"Don't look!" You said blushing furiously.
"Are you trying to seduce me after the courage test is over? You are so naughty" said him teasingly, he hurriedly carry you bridal style and went to finish line while ignoring some teachers and students who try to scare you two.

After that he brought you to other room he booked specially to spend a night with you.

Aomine

Your school have a school trip to Okinawa, and in the night they make a test courage and all of the student have to participate, you got lucky to having your boyfriend as your partner, it was your turn and now you and him walking hand in hand in dark cave.

Usually it was man who walk in the front to protect his girl, but Aomine is not a man with courage in hand when it's about spiritual stuff. He hide behind you while keep holding your shoulder.

"O-oi (first name) don't you dare walk first and leaving me" said him shivering in fear.
"Yeah,yeah" You sigh at his weak side, but you still found him cute when this big tanned man is scared to death with ghost.

You two walked in slippery rocky road, suddenly there are gust of wind that making an eerie sound and it startled you two, Aomine starting to grip your shoulder even tighter.
"I should just skip this damn courage test already" said him shivering. He actually already planned to skip before the test is begin, but when he knew you pair up with him he change his mind and participate it for you.

You proceed walking slowly toward the finish. Suddenly an eerie laugh could be heard, you and Aomine are freeze at the sound.
"Where~are~you~going~?~~" suddenly a woman with messy hair and blood in her face come and scare the two of you.

"WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" You two shouted, Aomine scream louder than you, making a great echo in the cave and it make the student who become ghost fainted because he saw Aomine's face is scarier than himself, Aomine hurriedly run away leaving you behind.

You sigh at him and feel pity of the fainted student. You hurriedly out bringing the fainted student in your arms. Aomine hurriedly go to your side and apologize for leaving you behind.

Kise

Your school have a school trip to Okinawa, and in the night they make a test courage and all of the student have to participate, you got lucky to having your boyfriend as your partner, it was your turn and now you and him walking hand in hand in dark cave.
"Don't worry (first name)-chi I will protect you from any ghost" said him bravely while holding your hand so you won't get separated. You smile at his courage to protect you from any harm.

You two walk slowly, so as not getting slipped by the slippery rocks. Suddenly Kise let go off your hand and slid his hand on your waist.
"Ryo-Ryota" You are surprised and look at him, whose face getting even closer to you.
"(First name)-chi I don't get any kiss today, I want to have it now" said him started to pucker his lips and getting closer to you, your face is red because of his sudden intimate act.

You close your eyes getting ready for the kiss, but suddenly someone grab Kise's shoulder and stop him from continuing.
"Who is it, don't bother me-"
"Can~I~join~too?~~" said a tall man with no head and blood spurting from the neck with some worms which looks like eating the bloody neck.

"Waaaaahhhh!!! (First name)-chi ruuuuunn!!!!" Kise is screaming like a little girl and dragging you with the freaked out him.

After you reach the finish line, Kise is started to hug you while still crying like a little child in your arms. And you have to calm him down because he started to embarrassing himself.

Kuroko

Your school have a school trip to Okinawa, and in the night they make a test courage and all of the student have to participate, you got lucky to having your boyfriend as your partner, it was your turn and now you and him walking hand in hand in dark cave.

"It's cold" you said while trying to warm your bare arms, Kuroko notice it and give you his jacket.
"Use this (first name)-chan, it will make you warmer" said him, you smile at his kindness and accept his offer.
"Thank you Kuroko" you said and smelling his jacket that fills with him. You blush because you felt like Kuroko is embracing you. Kuroko look at your red face and wondering.
"Are you got cold (first name)-chan?" Asked him worried. You shook off your head saying you are okay.

Suddenly someone grabbed your shoulder and you froze while looking at the bloody hand that touched your shoulder.
"Kyaaaaaaa!!!!" You screamed. But then the ghost is winched in pain, it seems something is hitting his head and he confused.
"Wha-what!? who hitting me?!" Shouted him, but he couldn't found whoever hit him, you and the student who pretend to be ghost get scared, moreover you found out that Kuroko is nowhere to be found.

"Ku-Kuroko where are you?"
"I am here" said him suddenly standing next to you, you and the student screamed with Kuroko sudden appearance and the student run away to the outside of the cave.
"I never knew that I could scare a ghost" said him flatly. You hurriedly hug him making him startled.

"You idiot, I am so worried huwaa" you cry on his shoulder. Kuroko doesn't understand why you suddenly cry, but he calm you down and bring you two out of the cave.
And it turn out that the one who hit the student ghost is Kuroko. He hid himself because he get pissed off when the student scare you off, knowing that you kiss Kuroko cheek as your gratitude because of his sweetness.

Midorima
Your school have a school trip to Okinawa, and in the night they make a test courage and all of the student have to participate, you got lucky to having your boyfriend as your partner, it was your turn and now you and him walking hand in hand in dark cave.
You are a scaredy cat, you easily get freak out of little things that scare you. You hold Midorima's hand tightly.
"Shintaro, I beg you, don't leave me okay?" You beg shivering in fear while dangling your hands with Shintaro's arms. He sigh at you and proceed walking slowly.

"This is stupid, nothing is going to come nanodayo" said him look irritated, but you still couldn't calm down before you reach the finish line.
"Really~~" suddenly a woman with white ragged dress dangling in front of you two.

"KYAAAAA!!!" You screamed so loud and faint because of the sight.
"O-oi (first name), hey wake up!" Shintaro try to wake you up, he sigh because you still unconscious and he carry you bridal style to the finish line.

After you woke up, the student whose scare you apologize to you. And you just know that Shintaro is always keep his eyes on you since you fainted.
"It-its not like I care or anything" said him blushing, you smile at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as a thanks.

Atsushi (specially for him I change the place because he is to big for the cave haha)

Your school have a school trip to the mountain, and in the night they make a test courage and all of the student have to participate, you got lucky to having your boyfriend as your partner, it was your turn and now you and him walking hand in hand in dark forest.
"Atsushi do you get scared of ghost?" You asked curiously.
"Hmmm I don't know, but if they dare to hurt (first name)-chin, I will crush them" said him between his munching, you smile at his sweetness.
"Atsushi you can eat, but don't litter okay" warn you and he nod. After some walk you found out that you still doesn't reach the finish line, you started to get worried that you two might get lost.
"What should we do Atsushi? It seems we get lost" you said worriedly at the giant. He got confused either at what you two suppose to do.

But then Atsushi go to nearby tree and sat beside it while keep eating his snack.
"Atsushi what are you doing?" You asked following him.
"Eating" said him lazily.
"We should hurry back Atsushi, everyone is going to be worried" you try to pull him, but instead he pull you back and making you sit on his lap.

"Too lazy, they will search for us anyway" said him hugging you from back and he keep eating his snack. You sigh in defeated.
"Well if we keep wonder around, it will be harder for them to look for us, might as well stay in one place" you agreed and eating snack with him.

After some time, the teachers and students found you two in the middle of the forest and you get back safely. Even though you got scold too by your homeroom teacher.

Kagami

Your school have a school trip to Okinawa, and in the night they make a test courage and all of the student have to participate, you got lucky to having your boyfriend as your partner, it was your turn and now you and him walking hand in hand in dark cave.
"Kagami let's go finish this test" you said in spirit, you pull Kagami's hand but you get pull back.
"Ka-kagami-" you surprised to found out that Kagami is stoned with his face is soulless.

"Kagami! Kagami!" You shouted his name and he snap back.
"Ca-can I ju-just turn Ba-back..?" Asked him shivering in fear, you facepalmed.
"No we can't, let's just go and finish this okay?" You said trying to reassured him. He refused it first but he follow you eventually.

Kagami hide behind your back, shivering at any sound or movement. But you are different, you like this kind of spiritual and horror stuff unlike him. You found this courage test is exciting and keep going with the walk.

"It's cold, no wonder there will be ghost in here" you said teasingly at the scared Kagami.
"The-there are no such thing like gho-ghost, don't joking around (first name)" said him still trembling in fear.

Suddenly your wicked brain got an idea, and you smirked at your boyfriend. You intentionally slipped your leg on the slippery rock and fall down. Kagami get freaked out he hurriedly come to you.
"(First name) oi where are you?!" Shouted him, but he unable to see because the light is gone.

You hide behind the rock and giggling at him, you know you are kinda cruel but you can't help but tease him a bit. Kagami keep looking at you, and you started to get pity at him. When you about to get out suddenly something is stumbling your legs and you fall down making your body wet with water. Plus it make a sound that freak Kagami out.

"That's painful" you said, after Kagami convince it was your voice he hurriedly go to the source of your voice.
"O-oi (first name)-" you lift up your face which covered with your long wet hair.
"Waaaah!!!!" Kagami screamed so loud and suddenly he fainted after he saw your scary wet face.
"Ka-Kagami are you alright?" you said you lift up your wet hair and saw that he fainted.

"Geez" you sigh at him, you help him up but asked some student who passed by to bring him out the cave.
After that he swear to never participate in courage test anymore. But you smirked because you actually saving his fainted pictures on your phone and intended to use it for your entertainment.

I am sorry if it's kind of crappy, btw I don't know why but I love the kagami part haha.
If you like the story please vote or comment it, the request is open for anyone, but please no lemon because I can't write lemon, I am sorry girls and guys. See you soon...

Love Sa-Chaan

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

51.7K 781 18
Hey! I started this about a year ago, so I apologize for the writing in the beginning... ANYWAYS, this scenario book includes the Generation of Mirac...
836K 17.9K 80
KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone! (≧◡≦) ♡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Please...
285K 4.6K 70
~KNB Imagines~ A book filled with the craziest plots for a story Lot's of gay, be warned [or maybe just some hehe] Helped by my kawaii friends. Credi...
20.2K 430 57
This is a story based on Kuroko's basketball but with an extra character: y/n. You are dating Shintaro Midorima and are stronger than all of the Gene...