A Clutch And a Half

By HikoriChip

ON HOLD - editing Diabolik Lovers FF Elliot Komori, The offspring of a vampire and human as well as the adopt... More

Elliot Komori (OC)
Chp 1- The Brief Moment of Gay.
Chp 3- Avoiding Life's Problems
Chp 4- One Foot Apart 'Cause They're Definitely Gay
Chp 5- Ownership
Chp 6 - Coffee is Gross, (Don't) Change My Mind
Chp 7 - The System Always Fails Someone
Chp 8- Stepping Stones
A/N on discontinuation

Chp 2- All the Weird People Have Gathered

10.8K 308 119
By HikoriChip

Reiji adjusted his glasses yet again and sighed before moving his attention to the siblings "and who might the two of you be?". 

The room filled with silence, Ayato and Reiji waited for an answer while Elliot stared at Yui waiting for her to do the talking... She just stood there confused. Ayato groaned with annoyance and Reiji sighed.

"M-My name is Yui Komori! I was sent to live here by my father with my brother b-but I really think it's just a big misunderstanding!" Yui looked away nervously as she answered.

"We cannot talk here" Reiji glared down at Yui before looking behind her "attend to their luggage" His commanding voice echoed as an aged butler strolled out from the shadows, He took Yui's luggage and attempted to take Elliot's only to have the said boy hug it to his chest and send a glare at the butler.

"Please follow me" Reiji's voice rang through the hall again as he began walking away leaving Yui and Elliot to follow. The echo of their footsteps clashed as they made their way around the mansion, The tall tree-like Reiji led them to what was obviously one of many lounge or drawing rooms that the mansion housed. They entered the room, couches surrounded three sides of a coffee table, behind that a fireplace with a lounging chair next to and on the other side of that, stairs that led to a second-floor landing.

Ayato had somehow made his way past them and now sat on a single-seater that was by the coffee table, Yui looked at him funny as Elliot drifted past making his way to a large couch that Reiji had invited them to sit on. Elliot plunked himself down on the uncomfortable couch with a bored expression, he was soon followed by Yui who sat down timidly as she looked around. Reiji spoke but no one quite caught what he said before he was interrupted.

"Well what do we have here? could it be that a cute little human girl has come to visit us?~". Upon the second floor, leaning over the railing with a smirk plastered on his face was a man who looked almost exactly like Ayato except his hair was wavy and slightly longer, however, his green eyes were much brighter. He tipped a fedora that sat on his head forwards Yui as a small greeting before disappearing and reappearing behind her. Elliot sighed immediately swapping spots with his sister, the unknown male licked Elliot's cheek before smirking again.

"You smell so sweet and taste... like nothing?" He pulled away looking down with a questioning look. "Ah! the pretty girl turned into a dude!" Everyone sighed before a new voice interrupted.

"I'm surprised you didn't notice him swapping places with the human girl, Laito". The voice belonged to yet another male, he had dark pastel purple hair and light purple eyes, dark bags under his eyes and he held a teddy bear in his arms. "Please allow me to have a taste~" The purple-haired male licked Yui's ear and hummed in approval.

"Stop that you two, it's impolite to do such a thing to people you just met" Reiji spoke up with authority seeping from his voice, Laito looked at him before turning to the newest male.

"It's only natural to want to taste something that looks and smells so good, wouldn't you agree Kanato?".

"Yes, I do agree" Kanato nodded and squeezed his bear closer to him.

"Knock it off!" Ayato glared at Laito and Kanato "Yours Truly saw her first so I'm going to be her first everything! You can have the guy for all I care!".

"I'm so sick of calling yourself that!" An unknown voice broke through the room.

"Goddammit I know that's you Subaru!" Ayato stood up roughly, anger was claiming his face as he looked around.

"I thought I smelled human in here" yet another male stepped out, he looked to be the youngest of them yet with his piercing red eyes and white hair he seemed much more mature than Kanato and Ayato. By the way, Ayato glared at him, anyone would be able to guess that this man was Subaru.

Subaru glared at Yui and punched the wall next to him causing Elliot to jump and sink back in his seat in panic.

"HOW DARE YOU WASTE MY TIME" anger clearly flared upon Subaru's face. Reiji adjusted his glasses.... yet again.

"That's enough Subaru, Does anyone know who these two are and why they've been sent to live with us?" Everyone was silent, an indication that no one knew the answer.

"Are you the two he mentioned?..." A tired voice swept through the air, behind them lounged a man with blonde hair, his eyes were closed but he had an mp3 player around his neck which caught Elliot's interest.

"Do you know something about these two?, Shuu?" Reiji looked toward the man with a grudge held within his eyes. 

"Maybe..."

Kanato's face slightly screwed up with anger, he wasn't happy with the answer that was given.

"Don't 'maybe' me! I would like an explanation!" He slightly yelled his answer at the blonde. 

"That man... He contacted me a few days ago and said that a girl from the church would be coming to stay with us and to treat her with respect". It was Ayato's turn to pitch into the conversation.

"Are you telling me Pancake here is the prospective bride?"

"Hey!" Yui responded feeling insulted by being called Pancake, not processing what else has been said. Ayato only smirked at her.

"More like a sacrifice than a bride... and what about the boy?" Laito voiced his opinion as he shared the smirk Ayato held. Shuu sighed and spoke once again, opening his eyes slightly and letting a beautiful blue peak through his delicate eyelashes.

"He said we would find him quite entertaining... he also said not to kill them".

"Hmm, it appears we're going to have a verrry long relationship then" Laito aimed his comments towards the Komori siblings before Reiji spoke again.

"There appears to be no misunderstanding, please allow us to introduce ourselves. That is the eldest son, Shuu. I am the second son, Reiji. This is the third son, Laito".

"Nice to meet you little bitch" Laito winked towards Yui.

"Kanato, the fourth son".

"Please allow me to sample you again some time~" Kanato hugged his bear closer to him and tilted his head slightly to his right.

"Ayato, the fifth son".

"That brother of yours won't get in the way next time". Ayato glared at Elliot and Yui shuffled uncomfortably.

"And Subaru, the last son".

"What a waste of time". Subaru huffed, scowling towards Elliot and Yui.

Reiji motioned towards each of them as he said their names.

"We are the Sakamaki family".

"I still think this is a misunderstanding... besides.... you're kind of... weird" Yui brought her hands to her chest and placed them together as if she was praying "I think... I need to contact my father!". Ayato flipped a pink cell phone out, he held a look of amusement on his face as he looked directly at the slightly angered Yui. "Hey you give that back to me!" she ran over to him, reaching for her cell phone as he moved it away. The phone disappeared from his hand, an annoyed Subaru now had possession of the pink object. "What are you doing?" Yui looked up at the albino with annoyance.

"What am I doing? I'm doing this!" Subaru crushed the phone in his hand before letting the remains fall to the floor.

 "You won't be needing that~ you and I are going to be very good friends~" Laito appears behind Yui, a slight groan in his voice as he talks slowly into her ear. Yui runs forward and trips, grazing her knee against the ground. She sits up, pulling her injured knee to her chest; small drops of blood slowly forming. An unrecognized sigh flows through the room and all human and non-human species turn towards the person that has kept quiet the entire time, Elliot closes his eyes and runs a hand through his hair before leaning back into the couch.

"Yui just accept the fact that we're stuck here and we aren't going anywhere".

"E-eh?" Yui looks up confusion and hurt on her face and in her eyes, She looks up only to find that the brothers all looked at her with their faces shadowed and glowing eyes looking at her. "V-Vampire's!?" Yui pulls a pink cross in front of her "take this!". Shuu's once sleeping face was replaced with a small smirk while everyone else's smirks were replaced with a slightly offended face.

Reiji sat down in the single-seater opposite where Ayato sat.

"Honestly, do you really believe that fairy tale written by a mortal? claiming that vampires are vulnerable to garlic, holy crosses and sunshine? This just goes to show how foolish and arrogant mortals are. That makes me furious". Reiji looked down at Yui.

The female Komori sibling stands up from the ground she had grazed her knee on and runs away, opening the doors that Reiji had once led them through.

"Her manners are deplorable" Reiji added as the doors closed behind her. Ayato, Laito and Kanato disappeared within the blink of an eye, presumably to play a game of chase with dear Yui. "And you are not frightened?" Reiji raised an eyebrow at Elliot questionably,

"Why would I? it's not like I have a reason to be afraid" Elliot answered with a straight voice, no emotion was found.

"And why would that be?" Subaru asked slightly annoyed.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out. If I was sent here for entertainment I might as well keep it interesting" Elliot nodded, mentally smirking after deciding this room had seen enough real smirks for one day.

Yui ran through the halls, footsteps echoing as her heart thumped in her chest pumping blood through her body. She came across trays of desserts all set out on tables, next to them stood the purple-haired vampire Kanato.

"I can't wait to break you~" he sang out creepily as she passed. Yui turned the corner, spotting a phone on a nearby table and running over to it.

"That's all very well but if things get out of hand I will punish you. If you would be so kind, I never did catch your name" Reiji looked towards Elliot from the couch he had recently sat in.

"... Elliot Komori... Yui, our father and myself are not related by blood, Yui of course does not know that. So I would very much appreciate it if you did not share such information with her" Elliot sat up, placing his hands by his side as he answered.

Yui picked up the phone, It's cold surface stealing the heat from her hand. She turned her attention down to use the dial only to find the chord of the phone had been cut.

"I told you that you wouldn't be needing a phone during your time here~" Laito's voice echoed through the halls, Yui put the phone down and slowly stepped back. "Now, where has my little bitch run off to?" Yui brought her hands to her chest as she continued to step back. She stopped, a terrified look coming over her face as she bumped into something behind her. It placed a hand on her shoulder and whispered into her ear "take a guess". She pushed away from the male and continued to run through the maze of a mansion.

"Of course, I'll respect that as long as you respect my own rules" Reiji fixed his glasses and continued a stare-off with Elliot that had only started a few minutes before.

"Of course" Elliot stood up, walking to Reiji with a hand outstretched ready to seal the deal with a handshake.

Yui ran to the main entrance and immediately went for the front door. She pushed on the door, trying to open it with all her weight and yet it didn't budge. A hand shot out from behind her and slammed into the doors next to her head, she turned around only to be greeted by Ayato.

"Where are you trying to go?" Ayato asked with an all-knowing grin on his face "it's the much-anticipated time to scream, please humour me by screaming at the top of your lungs". He placed his other hand on the door on the other side of her head "you can't get away from me now". Yui pushed him away, running through endless dark corridors and up staircases.

Reiji clenched Elliot's hand tightly, he squeezed the male's hand until the sound of a crunch rang through the room. The sound had caught the other two brother's attention and they watched as Elliot pulled away holding his now broken hand.

"Reiji... you have a rather strong grip...." They all watched as Elliot gently massaged the palm off his injured hand as it slowly but rather quickly healed; nowhere near as quickly as a vampire might have healed though.

"I have no clue as to what you are talking about" Reiji replied with an innocent smile, his eyes however were filled with interest as he watched Elliot.

As Yui runs the sounds of chains falling echo through the halls, she comes across an open door, chains and a lock lay on the floor in front of it. She walked into the moonlit room, the furniture was covered with white cloths and there was jewellery laid across one of the dressers. She looked out a pair of glass doors and her eyes landed on a female figure with long purple hair, a pain went shooting through her heart as the figure turned their head to face her.

Yui clenched her chest in pain, walking backwards into a bookshelf causing books to fall with loud thumps as she sunk to the ground. When she looked back through the glass doors the woman had vanished as if she was never there.

"Of all the rooms, you just had to pick this one" Reiji appeared, along with his brothers "this is a room that we had sealed off so no one may enter, I will have to fit it with a new lock".

"That's for sure" Ayato spoke for a brief moment of time before his obvious twin spoke as well.

"How did you get in here, Little Bitch?" Laito questioned Yui as he crouched in front of her.

Kanato soon joined in after his younger and elder brother "please stay put; you're my prey". 

"Oh just get to the point already!" Subaru cut in, smashing a fist into the bookshelf and causing a few more books to fall to the floor. Yui shakes in fear as she looks up at the brothers, Ayato making his way over and forcing the human to look at him.

"Now that's the look... that gets my juices flowing~".

"Perhaps I'll partake as well~" Laito sings and leans forward, soon followed by Kanato.

"I want a taste too~".

Yui's vision starts to shake along with her as her attention moves to the last of the brothers who stood and watched.

"There is only one fact that you must fully comprehend, the fact that you can never escape from us" Reiji started but was quickly cut off by his albino brother.

"Get straight to the point! just tell her that if she tries to escape, she's dead".

Ayato and Laito were going in for it, pushing Yui against the bookshelf and sampling her skin. Her eyes were closed as she finally found her voice.

"Stop it..... stop it!... STOP IT!".

A painting falls, smashing against the floor and distracting everyone as a blur of washed-out lavender came raining down; violently pushing away Laito and Ayayto.

"My bad, I knocked it" Shuu apologies with a bored tone, now it was his turn to be interrupted by someone else. Elliot quietly hissed at the vampires around him.

"Touch her and I will make sure you die". The empty threat stung the air, Elliot himself knew that he would not be able to pull such a feat. Alas, it was that empty threat that brought some comfort to Yui as she blacked out.

~

Everyone's favourite human awoke to a large queen-sized bed surrounded by pinks and purples. Yui sat up looking around cautiously, she looked down, the first thing catching her eye being that she was no longer in the outfit she had arrived in

"Wait, I don't remember changing!". A sad look washes over her face "why is this happening? Father, please come home soon!" her voice slightly cracks as if she was about to cry.

"Crying won't help you, Little Bitch" Laito sat at the foot of her bed, his fedora still planted perfectly on his head. "You give off such a delicious aroma, are you trying to seduce me?~" Laito turns onto his hands and knees before crawling towards Yui, however was interrupted as he was violently pushed away.

"Don't touch what belongs to Yours Truly without permission!". Laito toppled off the bed, landing on his arse with a loud thud. As he picked himself up from the floor he spots a small shadow under the bed. He reaches under, his hand hitting something cold and clothed? Laito grabbed hold and with a quick tug he pulled Elliot out under the bed.

Elliot panics when something cold touches his leg, he panicked even more when it grabbed a hold of him and tugged away. He looked around him, blood rushing to his head as he took in his surroundings. Everything was upside down?

Laito smiled in triumph as he held Elliot up by his ankle. He watched as Elliot's hair and shirt made their way towards the ground. A small zap, followed by a small grunt, sounded as Elliot's sweatshirt hit his own face.

"Everyone... you'll be late" Reiji popped up out of nowhere yet again.

Ayato tched annoyed "not you again, Reiji".

"But I was having fun" Laito complains, everyone looking at him quizzically, seeing him holding Elliot by his ankle. Reiji moved his focus to Yui.

"You also need to get changed, you'll both be coming to school with us. If you are to live with us, you are to adapt to our schedule".

~

A slick black limo drove through the woods, within it were eight people all jumbled beside each other. The brothers all had their own uniform that they had personalised, much like Elliot's. He looked as if he had just put on a formal dress shirt and thrown his usual sweatshirt over the top of that and put on the school blazer. Yui simply wore the girl's uniform. It was silent until Elliot had decided to break it.

"I do apologise for breaking the silence but I believe a proper introduction is needed, My name is Elliot Komori and this here is my older sister Yui. Thank you for allowing us to stay with you".

"Indeed" Reiji closed the book he had been reading and handed Yui a juice box '100% cranberry juice is the best cure for weak blood'.

"Th-thank you very much, but what about Elliot?" Yui took the juice hesitantly as she let her question slip out.

"He won't be needing it, you should be fully aware that you are nothing but a blood bank for us, so drink it daily". Reiji answered, flipping his book open again.

"I don't recall agreeing to this.." Elliot looked up at Reiji, a slight frown on his face.

"I accepted your wish and so you'll accept mine" Reiji replied, not lifting his attention from his book. Elliot grumbled and sunk in his seat, Reiji was right... He agreed to Elliot's request earlier and so Elliot would have to let this slide.

Yui tightened her grip on the juice box and she shook.

"Her teeth are chattering" Kanato piped down to his bear "Teddy, when humans feel fear they reflect it with their behaviour. It's funny so take a good look" He turned his bear to face Yui and lifted it towards her. The limo slowed, coming to a stop outside the school gates. It didn't take long for crowds of girls to gather.

The brothers all stepped out of the car first, ignoring fan-girls as they walked ahead leaving the Komori siblings to follow. The cheers of the girls died down, becoming chatters of interest, confusing Laito and Ayato, who or what caught their attention more than the Sakamaki brothers? They turned, a dark-haired half-breed stumbled shyly next to his sister. He waved to some of the girls who smiled softly at him, who in turn silently fangirled over this new shy and adorable boy who arrived with the Sakamaki brothers.

"He's so cute!"

"Did you see? He came out of the limo with the Sakamaki brothers!"

"Who do you think he is?"

Hushed whispers continued around the crowds of students. Elliot stopped for a second, taking in the school ahead of him. At least, he took in what he could while surrounded by girls. They started closing in on him, asking questions that never quite reached his ears. Elliot panicked making for a break in the crowd so that he could find his way back to the others. Reiji's hair peaked above the crowds, serving as a guide for Elliot. It didn't take long for the shorter male to catch up to the taller. Elliot softly grabbed onto the back of Reiji's school jacket, in an attempt to stop himself from being separated from the group. An odd thing for Elliot to do, perhaps he found comfort in the vampires being the only people he could trust in a new location. Although... they haven't proved themselves very trustworthy as of yet. 

"What is the meaning of this? I suggest you let go, less you be punished once we arrive home". Reiji demanded an answer, slightly annoyed by Elliot's childish move. Something lit up in Elliot's mind, could he annoy Reiji further? He most certainly could.

Elliot's face turned bright pink, he brought his jacket sleeve to his face and looked to the ground.

"You're not going to make us go for rounds all day again are you? I'm still sore from last time".

The girls squealed, their imaginations going God knows where. Reiji sucked in his cheeks and frowned. What could be more annoying than having some stranger ruin your reputation? Elliot smiled inside, deciding to continue one with his gimmick. He looked towards Ayato, a slightly sad look on his pink face.

"What about you, your Majesty? aren't you always the one claiming you'll be my first everything?" Ayato tched slightly annoyed but embarrassed, He was called a title he had always dreamed of but not in his ideal situation or by the ideal person. Reiji now further annoyed that this had continued, turned towards Elliot and was about to say something when Laito interrupted. 

Laito had appeared in front of Elliot, placing a hand on his chin and forcing the smaller male to look up at him.

"But Elliot, we both know who really was your first~" Laito suggestively winked with a smirk plastered on his face. Laito looked away for a moment, observing the crowd and oblivious to the fact Elliot had decided his next move; and was about to crash their lips together. The girls go stir crazy as they scream and fire away with cameras.

It wasn't the perfect kiss, and it was definitely a crash. Laito, who was still smiling when Elliot pulled him in, had accidentally nicked Elliot's lip. Blood seeped into the vampire's mouth, blood he had never tasted before. What was it? How was something so exhilarating hidden in the small scent-less boy in front of him? How could he not smell it or sense it before now?

Laito deepened the kiss, lapping up the blood that had run into Elliot's mouth. He eventually moved onto to cut on the lip, sucking on the cut until it wouldn't give him anymore. Laito pulled away, in shock and more importantly left wanting more of whatever secret he just discovered. A loud inhale of hair caught Laito's attention.

Elliot had inhaled sharply. Finally being able to breathe again, he took a moment to catch his breath before grounding himself.

"Geez, Laito you bit me" Elliot pouts as a small drop of blood forms on the cut. Laito watched it form, as if hypnotized by it. Elliot licked his lip, cleaning the blood off the cut and in the process, snapping Laito out of his trance.

"Oh come on, we both know you liked it~" Laito chimed in, now realising that Elliot had said something. Elliot forced another faint blush to drift across his pale cheeks, which drove the crowds watching the scene wilder than they were before.

"I did not" Elliot whined, his face grew pinker. 

~

4190 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
258K 6.1K 26
What if yui wasn't alone and that she had a brother who was used by the church as a weapon. Yukine komori (real last in the bio) an 18 year old boy...
24.7K 567 11
Y/N Komori is someone who suffers from a condition that makes her motionless whenever a vampire bites her, thanks to her father. Her sister, Yui Kom...
19.3K 466 13
Natsumi Komori is the quiet, younger sister of Yui Komori. When their father dies, Natsumi learns that she is a half demon child, and has special abi...