Metanoia [Taeten]

Af TZTTTSHA

{Formerly known as I like you not?!} In which way Ten melted the sturdy ice walls around Taeyong's heart and... Mere

Foreword
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

1.8K 131 60
Af TZTTTSHA

The boys in uniform will forever be my weakness.
Comment + Vote = Cote❤️
••••

SM Private Academy | a Few months later

Ten was walking to his locker when he feels burning stares on his back. He turns around to see the Lee Taeyong was looking at him sharply from the other side, as the male stood in front of his locker with his friends not far from Ten.

The petite male nervously darts him a questioning look with his head tilted to one side. Ten was unsure what he did wrong but he saw the other scoffed before turning to face his friends, ignoring the Thai male.

Ten did not think to much into the matters as he always felt Taeyong's burning stares into his direction but the younger was too scared to ask although he finds the behaviour odd. The petite male shrugged it off, turning to face his organised locker to pick up his textbooks for the next class.

Taeyong was the guy that Ten first met a few months ago courtesy of his best friend. Although finding the former scary and intimidating, Ten also find Taeyong extremely gorgeous. The first time meeting Taeyong blow his breath away.

Lee Taeyong's face looked as if it is sculptured by the most delicate hands. His sharp features were prominent and will leave people in awe. His jawline is sharp as if it can cut through the thickest meat, his sharp downturn brown eyes with mysterious whirlpool, thick eyebrows, tall nose and pink thin lips. Ten also finds the scar beneath Taeyong's eyes to be absolutely stunning.

Truth to be told, Ten think he has developed some sort of weird crush on the male and it was disturbing him. Ten had long known about his sexuality but he never knows about Taeyong. Plus, he was fairly sure he would chicken out before even says any words to the male. Ten's train of thoughts was disturbed by the familiar girly voice, causing the Thai male to smile softly.

"Good morning Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul!" The voice belongs to his girl best friend, Lee Taeyeon or Tasha. Ten watches with a smile as she left Taeyong's side almost immediately when she saw him.

"Good morning Lee Taeyeon. Is it necessary to call my full name? Didn't you say it's a long-ass name? Please call me Ten." He responds sarcastically.

"Then call me Tasha too." The girl retorted, sticking her tongue to his direction before the two of them burst into giggling mess.

Ten had always like her personality. He always remembered his first impression of the girl when his middle school teacher introduced the Korean female in their classroom back in Thailand, he thought that she is one of the rude and hateful girls.

When he got to know her, he realises that she uses the front to protect herself. As they got closer, he discovered that her true self is a bubbly and naive girl. She has the habit of giggling a lot and always stares into space whenever she feels like. She also tends to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and she trusts people easily. Ten feels like he can be classified as a mother chicken because he keeps worrying about the female.

To strangers, she seems like the embodiment of what they would call a cold bitch with her signature resting face seemingly uninterested in anything and being the younger twin of the infamous ice prince Lee Taeyong is not fixing her image better. Though not liking how cold she behaves around strangers, he cannot help but amazed at her strong front that keeps fake people away.

"You don't know how happy I am when I saw you today!" She exclaimed giddily.

"And why is that? Something good happens to you perhaps?" Ten inquires, eyeing her with curiosity.

"Aww Tennie, take a look at me. Spot the differences. It's noticeable enough unless you're blind or an imbecile." She whines. Taking Ten's confused face into account, the female spun around a few times before regretting the choice as she held the lockers for dear life.

"Oh God that was awful. Remind me not to spin around again. I feel like wanna throw up." She murmured making Ten grinned.

"Noted. So ... Did you wear new shoes?" He asks teasingly. He knew the changes she was referring to but Ten enjoy pulling silly jokes on the female due to her adorable burst of reaction from time to time.

The girl then looks down to her blue high cut sneakers then stomps her feet with a pout plastered on her eyes.

"Yah! It was so obvious. Are you playing dumb dumb on me?!" Tasha whines loudly. When Ten laughed at her reaction, the female knows it immediately that her best friend was pulling a prank of her again so she hits him.

"Hahaha. Nice hair cutie." He praised, patting her newly short soft golden brown hair. He was surprised earlier when he saw Taeyong came with new hair, and it turns out that the Lee siblings cut and dyes their hair.

"Finally! Cute right? I thought I just wanted to feel how it's like to have a short hair and Taeyong said I looked pretty with short hair. Plus, Johnny has been dating that short-haired girl for a while now." The last part of her sentences sounds as if she was whispering.

Ten watches as the girl tried her best to cheers up again and deep down, he understands her feelings a lot. Having a crush that never notices you hurts so bad. He knows that Lee Tasha had never put on any effort to impress anyone except for that particular male she's having a crush on for years. Even the whole time she was studying in Thailand, the female always talks about him to Ten with dreamy eyes.

Johnny Suh or Seo Youngho, the American male who came to Korea a few years before Ten. He was not only Taeyong and Tasha's childhood friends but he is also one of Taeyong's close friends. Sometimes, it hurts Ten to see his best friend feeling down when her efforts and charms never seem to work on Johnny despite her being one of the most beautiful females in the entire academy.

"Don't lose yourself to your insecurities. You're beautiful inside and out. He's probably blind or an imbecile for not seeing this shining diamond in front of him and keeps picking up fake items that ended up being one-time jewellery for him. Don't worry much about this, okay?" He pats her head a few times, comforting the girl.

Once again Ten feels the same burning gaze on him. He turns his head towards his eyes owner, feeling rather annoyed. His gaze meets Taeyong's questioning one when the latter signal him about Tasha's mood fluctuations. Seeing his sister feeling down probably affect his mood too. Ten shook his head in respond before shifting back his full attention in comforting the girl, ignoring the now two pairs of burning gaze on his back. It was unknown to Ten who is the owner of the second pair.

It did not take long for the girl to goes back being her normal self and Ten sighed in relief. The duo walks to their classroom, chatting about the new single from their favourite western group.

"So Tennie, did you finish your homework?" The girl asks after plopping herself in their seats at the back of the class. Or at least they used to.

Ten remembered on that one fine day where the teacher arranged the seatings and both Ten and Tasha got unlucky in the votes and was thrown to sit at the back of the class. However, after coming back from lunch, the two was shocked to see another row was added behind them which belongs to Taeyong and his friends.

When the teacher asks for reasoning, Taeyong coldly answered that he knows everything the teacher will be teaching so he was not interested in sitting in front.
Though it was pretty obvious for everyone that Taeyong chooses to sit there to support his twin and to shows the one who was paying the homeroom teacher that he is the Lee Taeyong and nobody mess with his people.

Several days later, the teacher got fired for accepting bribes from students and for assisting them to cheat in various matters. Two students from their class were also expelled on the fact that they have been cheating in numerous exams and manipulating the teachers. It does not need the genius to realise the one behind the incident since Taeyong was notoriously well-known for being cold and upright. He can tolerate very little things and his siblings, especially his sister is his bottom line.

From the whiteboard, Ten and Tasha were placed on the third rows with Doyoung and Taeil in front of them and Taeyong and Johnny at their back. While Tasha was sitting next to the window, Jaehyun sits next to Ten. The way Taeyong always create a protective circle around his sister even in the class amazed Ten to no end. Though Ten doubt the younger twin notices that. She is comfortable with all of Taeyong's friend so she never looks much on the matter.

Hansol|Yuta Taeyong|Johnny

Mingyu|Jaehyun Ten|Tasha

Winwin|Kun Doyoung|Taeil

"Nice hair you got there Tasha," Johnny exclaimed when he finally saw the girl.

"Thanks. Taeyong oppa picks the style." She answered, keeping her signature poker face though Ten notices the tip of her ears turns red. He also notices amusement dancing in Taeyong's eyes when he watches her.

Ten almost jump in fright when his eyes meet Taeyong's eyes when the latter shifted his gaze to Ten. Feeling awkward, the petite male quickly turns back to face the whiteboard, face beet red.

Realising Ten has not exactly answered her question the female scrunches her eyes to the male's direction. Her best friend was obviously not having his mind in the classroom.

"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul... Earth to Ten, earth to Ten, where are you?" She waved her hand in front of his face but got no response from the male. The female huffed in annoyance.

Tasha then turns around to Jaehyun who's sitting next to Ten. The former, noticing eyes on his turn to face the female with questioning gaze. He feels himself shivering when he saw the naughty sparkles in her eyes.

"What are you planning now, Lee Taeyeon?" The male questioned. He glanced at Taeyong only to see the approving gaze from the older twin. Forget it, Taeyong is too whipped for his sister to stop any of her naughty plans. He would gladly assist her even.

"Jaehyunnie~" She blinks her eyes adorably. Taeyong chuckles darkly at Jaehyun's reaction. He has been watching his sister all the time therefore he knew the things playing inside her head. Jaehyun's toes curled and he winced.

"It's not so nice you know?" The male claimed when he understood her intention. He sighed deeply before kicking Ten's seat. He acts as if he was not the perpetrator when Ten jumped from his seat.

The clueless male turns his head to Taeyong then to Jaehyun and furrowed his eyebrows. Jaehyun quickly turns to his tablemates, Kim Mingyu feigning ignorance while Taeyong meets Ten's questioning gaze head-on. He innocently pointed to the female next to Ten.

"Hello~ earth to Ten. Where are you?" Ten smiles at her words. Knowing that he must have been daydreaming again and did not listen to anything she was saying.

"Yes. Sorry, my mind I don't even know what was inside my mind. What were you saying again?" He asks.

"Your chemistry homework. Is it done?"

"Obviously." The male nodded. The duo then quickly get into their study zone when the teacher walks into the class to start the lesson.

"Psst, Ten," Doyoung called from the front seat while the teacher was calling out names to answer the question from the textbook.

"What?"

"Answer for number 39," The bunny-like male blinks adorably.

Ten rolls his eyes before looking at the textbook to help a helpless bunny who is also one of his close friends.

"B. Do you need an explanation?" He whispered back.

"No, who would explain the answer for the multiple-choice question. Thank you though." Doyoung grinned.

"It seems like Mr.Chittaphon knows the answer for number 38 since you're casually talking to Mr.Kim over there. Care to explain?"

Ten feels like wanting to grill Doyoung for getting him into troubles. He glares at the male before standing up and answers the question with a complete explanation leaving the teacher and his fellow classmates in awe.

"Good. I know you're one of the top racing students in the Academy but I need you to focus on the class. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm so sorry." Ten bowed.

As he sat down he notices Tasha was giggling and Johnny was snickering at the back. He glanced at the female by his side who was shaking violently due to holding her laughter.

"Are you having fun Lee Taeyeon?" He deadpanned.

"Gosh Tennie, your face is priceless. I can't help but laugh. Sorry baby boy." The female said to her sulking best friend.

"You owe me cheesecake."

"Anything for my beloved Tennie."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

486K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
996K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
317K 14.1K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
909K 34.7K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...