Metanoia [Taeten]

By TZTTTSHA

{Formerly known as I like you not?!} In which way Ten melted the sturdy ice walls around Taeyong's heart and... More

Foreword
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Prologue

2.1K 143 60
By TZTTTSHA

Incheon International Airport, Arrival Hall, Terminal 1

Ten stepped into the arrival hall, pulling his luggage along. His eyes wander around the airport, watching people rushing past him to meet their beloved ones. It is his third time arriving there, first with his parents, the second time he was alone to visit his foster family and this time, he came back with someone special with him.

"Tennie-ah, what are you waiting for? Hurry up!" The singsong voice he had come to hear every day called making Ten shifted his attention with a bright smile to her direction.

"Calm down Tasha dear, your home isn't going anywhere." Ten chuckles as she pouted.

"Excuse me, but I haven't been home for years. As foolish as my brothers act most of the time, I still miss them a lot. Plus, I can't wait to see my baby brother. Though I suppose he's no longer a baby considering his height and all. Urgh, how time flies," The female ranted.

Ten chuckles at her silliness. It was probably one of the hardest decision he had made in his life so far to follow her and come back to Korea. He just hopes that he would never regret it.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see Jisung too. We video called last night and he told me he's around 180 cm now. There's no way he's taller than me now. The last time I met him, he was like around my chest. I'm so offended when he called me shorty." Ten protested with a pout.

"Tennis baby, as much as I wanted to back you up, you do have to realise it yourself that you're in the smaller side of the male population, right?" She teased.

"Hey!" Ten looks over to his best friend with horror in his big eyes.

"Jeno told me before that the brother of yours is going through growth spurts and he's literally the tallest among their crew." She added, knowing the fact that Ten will be pissed off even more though both of them knows better how much the Thai male cares and treasure his foster Korean brother.

The duo continues to bickers until an unfamiliar deep voice stopped them.

"Noona, you're still annoying and we haven't seen each other for 3 years." The voice said solemnly catching the duo off guard.

"Who the— argh Lee Jeno!" The female shrieked when she was hoisted mid-air by a tall figure she recognised as her younger brother when she caught a glimpse on his face.

"Hi noona, miss me?" The younger chuckled, his deep voice shocked both Tasha and Ten. "Put me down before I throw up, you idiot!" The girl whimpers.

Almost a minute being spun mid-air, Jeno finally set his sister down. Her legs gave up almost immediately and the girl was left sitting on the ground for a few moments while her two companions watched her with amusements dancing in their eyes.

Ten laughed at her misery. The male continues to enjoy the playful fights between the siblings as his best friend jumped on Jeno's back while biting his shoulder and pulling his hair.

"Ah— noona, I'm sorry for real!" The younger grunted in misery. It did not take long before the younger pulled her into a big bear hug which she gladly accepts. Big smiles plastered in their faces as their eyes curves cutely into Lee's signature eye smiles.

"Ah—Ten hyung, long time no see." Jeno greeted the male. His eyes were smiling brightly to Ten before the younger male inches closer. Ten know his gut is screaming for him to run yet the male was frozen and only watches as Jeno reaches for a hug—or maybe not.

"Ah—Jeno nooo! Gosh, I hate you both." The small male whines, feeling himself being hoist mid-air and spun around whilst listening to the Lee siblings laughing at his misery.

It took them five minutes and a beaten-up Ten to finally walk out of the arrival hall. Jeno leads both of them to the car whilst pulling one of Tasha's luggage and Ten's bag on his shoulder looking like a cool gentleman.

"Hey Jen, why are you so buffy and tall?" The girl cannot help but inquires as she eyes the younger's biceps. Ten also turns to look at the younger male to know his secrets.

"Gym. Trust me or not, I'm buffier than Tae hyung." He answered receiving eye rolls from the girl.

"You didn't drive alone right?" Ten suddenly remembered that the younger male was sixteen and probably just received his driving license.

"Of course not. Tae hyung came but he stayed in the car."

The realisation hits Ten when he remembered that Tasha has three brothers and one of them is her twin. Among all of Tasha's brothers, Ten never met her twin. He was never around whenever Ten visits so this will be the first time for Ten to meet him.

He did saw his pictures a lot though since Tasha had the picture of her and her brothers together with Taeyong and Tasha in the middle as her lock screen and Ten was impressed when he saw how similar the twins look despite knowing that the two are twins because to Ten, Tasha looks like her twin with long hair.

"Oh, so that ungrateful twin of mine is here too... I thought he would be too busy with sports or dance class or even stayed in his studio." The girl sassed.

"Why are you so salty?" Ten giggles.

"Wait it will be your first time meeting my twin right? You've met Taemin oppa a few times and you know Jeno, but you've never meet Taeyong right?"

"I've seen him in the photos." Ten responded, trying to get her to ignore him.

"But it's not the same. Pictures do us no justice at all. I'm so much more gorgeous than the picture you took earlier." She whines.

"Good Lord, my dear your narcissism is showing." Ten deadpan.

"I'm still wondering how did you become best friends with all these bickerings." Jeno sighed, trying to shut a certain annoying brunette girl and a petite black-haired male off from making noises.

"Love and trust." The duo answered. They immediately cheered and hi-fived, satisfied to be successful at annoying Jeno.

"God, I've never been so thankful that I saw Tae hyung's car," Jeno said before running away from the duo to a white BMW sedan.

Taeyong who saw Jeno rushing to his car can guess the reason their youngest brother running away from his twin. He glanced at Jeno briefly before looking back at his sister's direction.

She was walking in her own pace with a small black-haired male beside her, seems to be listening keenly to whatever she was talking about.

"Did she annoys you?" He asked the youngest.

"Yes, those two keeps bickering and I need a peace of mind even after staying with them not more than one hour." Jeno sighed though Taeyong knows those sighs meant nothing.

"Who's that guy?" Taeyong questioned his sharp eyes were watching the male beside his younger twin. Knowing her since the womb days, he knows how picky she is in making new friends.

"Ah, noona mentioned it before that you had never met Ten hyung. He is noona's best friend. They got closer overseas when they go to the same school and he was her assigned partners for school works."

"I've never seen him? But I don't think your sister has so many friends, why is it that I don't even know her best friend?"

Their conversation was cut short and the question was left hanging when a knock was on Taeyong's windows. He turns his head to look and saw his twin enthusiastic waves her hand.

Taeyong went out of the car. He stares at his younger twin who suddenly quiets down for no apparent reason when she saw him hovering over her for a few moments. The older was left speechless when he saw big fat tears rolling on her face.

"Hey—hey why are you crying?" It was meant to be whispered softly but from the way Jeno raised his eyebrow and the foreigner by his side gave him the 'look' as if he did something bad, Taeyong knows he was the reason for her tears.

"Lee Taeyong, please tell me you don't have any boyfriend or girlfriend..." She sniffled.

"What do you mean? I don't have time for those." Taeyong was stunned by the sudden question.

"That explains why you're so bad in treating girls." Jeno nodded his head which earns him a sharp glare from Taeyong.

"Hug me, you idiot! Why are you so slow?!" She yells out unsatisfied with Taeyong's cluelessness.

"Ah—sorry." He clumsily scooped the girl into his arms. Taeyong had a soft smile on his face when he inhaled her familiar scent he had grown to miss over the years of not meeting the younger. He also feels his t-shirt getting soaked by her tears.

"How have you been?" He whispered into her ears.

"Good. But I missed you lots." She answered. It took Taeyong five whole minutes to stop the girl from crying. Even after she was released from his arms, sniffles can still be heard from her.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce my best friend. Tennie says hi to my twin, Lee Taeyong. Oppa, say hi to my bestie, Ten." The girl said between her sniffles.

Ten was petrified when Taeyong's sharp gaze landed on him. The petite male raised his head to meet Taeyong's eyes but regretted the action immediately.

"Hello, I'm Ten Leechaiyapornkul." Ten bows awkwardly with an awkward shy smile on his face.

"Taeyong." The other male replied before shifting his attention back to his younger siblings.

"Are you guys hungry?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.1K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...