I Bust the Windows out Your C...

Per FearIsOurOwnCreation

The night of Stella and Ian's wedding, Maci and Josh quite literally ruin each other lives. Maci hates Josh... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Two

426 8 2
Per FearIsOurOwnCreation

Hello my amazing ninjas. Here is chapter two. I hope you like it.

Chapter Two

As I waved goodbye to everyone tears started falling down my face.

I just got married to Ian Casselman, and going to Paris for our honeymoon. How romantic.

"Paris. Wow." I said randomly once we were out of sight.

"Oh I know right. Maybe they'll have something I can get for my drums." he teased kissing me on the cheek.

"If we had a kid what would you name it?" I asked turning to Ian with a straight face.

"You're not pregnant are you? We didn't do anything yet." he looked a little freaked out.

"No, god no. I was just wondering for the near future." I replied.

"Oh, I don't know." he said. I looked up at him and smiled.

"One thing for sure is it's not going to be a cat." I burst into histerical laughter. Ian rolled his eyes and pulled me close to him. I slowly calmed down.

Maci's POV

As my eyes slowly opened I noticed the roof colour is white like mine.

How did I get home last night?

I looked around to see if anything was out of place.

Didn't notice anything.

I sat up and rubbed sleep from my eyes.

One thing I noticed is a lump on the right side of my bed.

I slowly turned to it to discover black hair poking out from underneath the comforter.

What the hell?

I poked this thing thinking that it's some stupid wig prank until it moved.

"Ah!" I screamed, and fell backwards onto the floor. "Ow." I rubbed the tender spot on the back of my head.

This thing shot up looking around the room.

First thing I noticed about this person is the blue and black hair. Who else has blue and black hair.

Next I noticed the really nice bare chest and tatooes on their arms.

Exactly like... my eyes widened in disbelief.

No it can't be him. "Josh?" I asked quietly, while climbing to my feet and crawling slowly onto the bed.

This person turned to me to confirm my suspicions.

Josh smiled sweetly and pulled me to him.

I let out a squeak of surprise which was cut off from him crashing his lips to mine.

I honestly didn't know what to do. Do I kiss him back? Or try and pulled away?

Josh pulled away before I could make my decision. "Good morning Maci." he smiled sweetly.

"What the hell?" I pulled out of Josh's arms and desperately climbed off the bed.

"Maci you alright?" Josh asked. I turned to him and glared at him.

"Please tell me you have pants on." I begged. Josh laughed and stood up to reveal the blue boxers he wore.

I'd have to say Josh really does have a nice body. He looks like god with amazing hair.

The lead singer of Marianas Trench is standing right in front of me. I can't believe this is actually happening.

All I want to do is kiss those amazing lips, and he's making this craving worse standing there only in boxers with his chest exposed which makes me want to... to...

"You done?" I looked back up to his face to see a smug smile spread across it.

"Nope." I really didn't realize what I was doing until I crossed the room and pressed my lips to his. The desire I had for him was growing, but didn't he take advantage of me?

I pulled away and looked back up at Josh.

My eyes widened in shock realizing what I just did.

"Sorry." I looked away noticing him standing only in boxers- wait, if he's only boxers then what am I wearing?

I slowly looked down at myself a little scared to see what I'm wearing.

There I stand almost completely exposed. I'm wearing a blue bra with black boy boxer undies.

I could feel me face heating up.

"You little slut." Josh smirked and kissed me one more time before he walked out of the room.

I stood there completely shocked and confused.

As I followed Josh out of the room I bent down and swiped Josh's purple button down shirt and pulled it on.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Josh called from the kitchen.

"Grab my box of Froot Loops from the closet." I said while walking into the kitchen.

"I was asking what you'd like for breakfast, I never said I was making you it." Josh joked. I rolled my eyes and replied.

"You're such a gentleman." this time it was my turn to joke.

"I am aren't I." Josh winked and went to pour me a glass of orange juice.

As I swallowed the last little bit of orange juice I realized something.

"What happened last night?"

*The Night Before*

(Maci's POV)

"Paris I believe." Stella sucked away at her mango smoothie like it was nothing.

"Lucky!" I squealed. Stella is so fricken lucky. I can't believe she married Ian, and is now going to Paris.

As I jumped up and down Stella managed to grab my drink out of my hand and placed it on a table beside us. "Okay, no more for you."

Ugh, Stella always ruins my fun. "Fine." I whined and stocked off. I really didn't know where I was going until I bumped into someone.

"Sorry dude." I said starting to walk around them until they grabbed onto my arm.

"Maci are you alright?" I looked up to see Josh.

"Hey Josh." I smiled cheerfully.

"After Stella and Ian's dance I'm bringing you home." Josh looked at me with so much worry and concern it reminded me of Marlin from Finding Nemo.

I like that movie.

"Josh I'm fine." I reassured, but then tripped over the carpet which didn't help my case at all.

"Define fine." he smirked.

I glared at him and said, "Whatever."

"But we're dancing first." Josh said.

"Maybe I don't want to dance with you, maybe I want to dance with Matt." I smirked. "There is right now, yo Ma-" Josh yanked on my arm causing me to stop talking.

"It'll be fun." he smiled. I think Josh knew I can't say no to him. It pisses me off when he does that smile 'cause it makes me weak in the knees.

"I guess so." I grabbed onto his hand and brought him over to our table so that we can wait for Ian and Stella to finish their dance.

"That was so beautiful." I said a little teary eyed. "I love the song I Won't Let You Go Darling by Hedley. It's so cute."  

We danced fo a little bit, but halfway through the song Josh said that we're going home.

"Tell Stella I said goodbye and congradulations as well." I told Josh as he walked over to where Stella stood.

I watched as he gave Stella a hug and came back to me.

"Ready to go?" He said as he grabbed my hand and brought me out of the hall. 

The car ride was really quiet. Maybe it was me,but it was super awkward.

"Why are you bringing me home so yearly?" I asked him randomly, but I really wanted to know because I feel completely fine.

"I just don't you to be in a place like that drunk and stupid." He answered bluntly.

"What is it and you people? I'm not fucking drunk. Seriously." I sloutched down in the passanger seat.

"Okay you aren't frunk, but you're just sobering up now."

"Just because you don't drink doesn't mean everyone else can't!" I yelled at him, but after I said it I slapped my hand over my mouth completely regreting it. "Josh sorry I didn't mean to."

"It's alright Maci." He smiled and grabbed for me hand which I willingly let him hold.  

"Yes, I finally get to change out of this dress." I practically ran to my room and stripped out of my dress.

I changed into gray sweat pants and a pink long sleeved shirt with Aeropostale on the arm in white.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" I walked into the living to find Josh sitting on the couch already making himself at home. And let me say he looks really hot sitting there.

"Sure, what movie?" He asked standing up and walking towards me.

"I'm what about Kick-Ass? It's like one of my favourite movies." I asked him.

"Sure." He smiled and brought me to the huge stack of DVD's I had piled up in the corner. "Nice apartment by the way."

"It's a loft dumb ass. Get your building right." I laughed.

Josh rolled his eyes and out the movie in after he looked for ten minutes to find it.

It was in the middle of the movie when I felt Josh's eyes on me. In turned to him and stared right back.

I felt like something was forcing me to stay in this one position. To never move from this spot. I didn't really mind though because was sitting right beside me.

As I watched him intently I noticed him leaning closer and closer.

My first reaction was to jump out off the couch and walk away or just grab him and kiss him. Being who I am I flung myself off the couch and practically ran to the kitchen.

"Get me a water." Josh yelled.

"Get your own water." I snapped. God damn musicians and being so fricken lazy.

"Ugh. You make life so difficult Maci." Josh complained while laughing.

As I started out of the kitchen two hands grabbed onto my hips making me squeal from being ticklish, and flung around to face Josh.

I was about to protest when his lips crashed down onto mine hungrily.

I honestly didn't care though because Josh is fucking sexy and hot, and I would do anything to make out with him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

Doing this made me weak in the knees and almost collapse if it wasn't for Josh who picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter.

For some odd reason everything about this was perfect.

I started fiddling with his shirt buttons.

"You do not know how badly I wanted to kiss you." Josh said when we broke apart to catch our breath.

---------------------

please tell me what you think.

Fan, vote, and or comment ;D

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

17.4K 177 22
Brooklyn is just another fan. She used to block out her problems with the help of Marianas Trench's heaven sent talent. But now she has finally moved...
15.1K 307 25
Complete. When Josh had a dream about Matt and Matt admit it to Josh, they propel into the drama of being a couple. Through accidents, gossip and a g...
2.6K 80 32
She was taken; gone, without a trace. All their hard work-burned away; every little fear, crawling back up and consuming them. Taylor Swift and Jos...
A Game Well Played Per Kat

Novel·la juvenil

14.1K 127 22
Cara is just the average teenage girl. She hangs with her friends and goes to concerts; but there's one problem. She's constantly running into Josh...