Our whisper goes...| R.J. Lup...

By mxssrs-

whisper ˈwɪspə verb 1. a soft or confidential tone of voice; a whispered word or phrase. 'she... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Authors Note
9
I was nominated ;-;
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
OMG.
19
20
Note-Please Read
21
22 (Halloween Ball)
23
24
25
27
New Cover?-UPDATED
Soundtrack??
28
29
30
EPILOGUE
THE END.
CHRYSALISM
SEQUEL!
HI PLEASE READ BECAUSE I MISS Y'ALL
CONTEST: PLEASE READ! *CLOSED*

26

852 35 17
By mxssrs-

-LYING IS THE MOST FUN A GIRL CAN HAVE WITHOUT TAKING HER CLOTHES OFF by PANIC! AT THE DISCO-

Halleujah is for Remus because idk

Emma:

It was about 2:30am. James and Sirius were practically carrying Remus up to the castle, as I stared mindlessly at the ground.

"E...Em-ma.." I hear Remus say, his voice cracked slightly. I turn around, my hand clutching my bandaged arm. "Ple..ase.." He started to cry. My heart began to hurt, as I rushed over. "I'm... sorr...y.." He managed to get out. "Shh, it's fine. I'm okay." I reach over, grabbing his hand and caressing it gently with my thumb.

James trips slightly on a rock, and hits Remus' side, causing him to scream shortly in pain. "James!" I screech, whacking him on the head. "Agh!" James hisses, holding where I hit him. "I'm sorry.."

As we arrive at the castle, Minnie rushes over. "That was quick." She frets, looking at Remus' condition. "Get him to Madame Pomfrey, quickly." Sirius, James, Peter and I nod simultaneously, as I held Remus' hand tighter. We try to get him to Hospital Wing as quick as possible, and as gently as we could.

I knew Remus preferred when I took care of him, he told me not long ago. He said he was slightly more comfortable with me around, then Madame Pomfrey. He didn't have anything against her, but Remus was kinda spooked by Poppy.

Understandable, to be honest. She was very strict.

James opens the door, and Remus cries out again, writhing around. "Put him here." I order, not bothering to get Poppy. Sirius frowns, "Shouldn't we get Poppy-"

"No, she needs sleep." I lie, even though she probably does. "I can heal him."

They try to put Remus down as gently as possible, but he screams and cries, bruises forming all over him. His jeans were ripped, and he had no shirt. His hair was a mess, and matted slightly.

"Out, out." I shoo the boys away, even though they were protesting. I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Look, I understand that you want to help him, but I need space, and so does he. I'm sorry, but you are cluttering the small space I have to work with."

James looks at me with soft eyes. He gives me a brotherly kiss on the forehead, and pulls me into a hug. I try my best not to cry, and I, ironically enough, try to forget what I did to those two people. "Help him, fix the idiot up." James smirks, flicking my nose. I roll my eyes, pushing them out.

"Now, Remus, you have to compromise here." I say softly, pushing the hair from his eyes. He locks eyes with me, his breathing was heavy and hitching. "It... hurts.." He whimpers. He'll have a few more scars across his torso, and about two on his face, but only small. "I know baby, I know. But I'm gonna help you, you'll be okay." I whisper, softly kissing his chapped and sort of bleeding lips. He kisses back weakly, reaching over and putting his hand on my cheek.

I pull away, quickly going to get the items I needed to heal his wounds.

First, I cleaned up the blood and dirt, 'disinfecting' all the cuts in the process. Remus was trying his best not to cry, as he said it didn't look cool. I don't care though, it is painful.

Soon enough, Remus was healed up, and staring at the ceiling peacefully. I dried off my hands, and chuckled softly. I flick my wand, making little blue wispy people run around. I recognised it as a memory of mine. It was of Mum, Dad, James and I. We went for a picnic day, in the meadow(es heheheheheheheeeehe) when James and I were about 6.

"I hurt you." Remus says abruptly, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'm... I'm a monster." He looked angry. He gripped the sheets, and grimaced. I frown, shoving my wand into my pocket of my jeans. "Remus, you didn't hurt me all that much. I'm fine." I walk over, sitting on the side of his bed. He tried his best not to look at me, avoiding my eyes and face. "You, Remus John Lupin, are not a monster. You don't come close to owning the title."

Remus rolls his eyes, glaring at the roof. "Emma, I hurt you. I could've killed you." He tries to reason with me, although I think he noticed I was taking any of it. "Really? Do you want to see what you did?" I unravel the bandage, to see a thin line, that was already kind of scabbing due to the potion I took for it. "You see? It doesn't even hurt all that much, love. You got scared, Remus. I startled you. You aren't a monster, you are perfectly normal 14 year old boy. Just because a shitfaced death eater bit you, doesn't downgrade you from your personality. See? You are kind, intelligent, supportive, protective, creative, and everything I could've asked for in my life. Remus.. I - I care about you, a lot." I was close to saying 'I love you', though... I wasn't sure. We were fourteen.

It couldn't be love at fourteen, right?

In any event, I wanted to make sure we were fully committed before I go pelting out the 'l' word. To make sure it wasn't just a one sided thing, y'know?

Remus closed his eyes, exhaling shakily. "Tomorrow is Christmas." He points out, totally off topic. I give him a look, crossing my arms. He sighs. "I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean to over exaggerate, I just... couldn't live with myself if something were to happen to you (A/N oh no), especially if I was the one who injured you." I chuckle. "Well, you don't have to worry much then. You're gonna be stuck with me for a pretty long time(A/N double oh no), and I'm not going out of action for a while." I smirk cockily(hehe), wiggling my eyebrows. "Phew." Remus smiles softly, sitting up. He winces very slightly, but got up despite the constipated look he was sporting.

"Remus, you are still bruised and battered, like a fish- no.. But still-"

"I want to be there, Christmas morning. I'm not spending another Christmas like in my second year. I don't want to be bedridden in a creepy Hospital Wing." Remus cuts me off, leaning forwards and resting his head in his hands. I stand, nodding briefly. I pick up the blanket from the end of the bed, sneakily stealing it. I help Remus stand up, wrapping the blanket around him. "Wrap your arm around my shoulder, I don't care what you say, you can't walk on your own. This was a pretty severe night, not like the others." I hear my own voice talk to him sternly, and I began to wonder where this sudden spike of maturity came from. Sure, I was more mature then basically all the students who attend Hogwarts, but I was still silly and mucked about a lot. I was surprised I was being this strict. Are fourteen year old's even meant to be mature? I don't know.

Remus reluctantly wrapped his arm over my shoulder, leaning on me slightly. I tuck my arm around his waist, and almost dying in the process.

See, Remus was a tall and muscly boy.

Me? I'm a bloody midget with hardly any upper body strength.

Remus chuckled as I almost toppled over. "I swear to Merlin, if you were me right now you'd be dying too." I mutter, opening the door. "Are you calling me fat? How rude." Remus pouts, placing his hand over his heart in mock hurt. "Oh, totally. Sorry Rem, but you can't eat carbs anymore. No more chocolate." I tut, shaking my head. "Well I guess this is the end then." Remus says dramatically, looking away for the extra effect. "Fight me." I mimic Zee, laughing softly.

We make it to the Gryffindor common room, and the Fat Lady raise her eyebrow. "What are you doing up at this hour?" She didn't even acknowledge Remus, just looked straight at me. "If you didn't notice, I had to help Remus here with some injuries." I roll my eyes, and she humphs. "Well then. Password." She says sassily, sticking her nose up. "It's some French password again, isn't it? Hold on, I got this." I try to remember the password, then giggle. "Frère Jacques." It was a song my French tutor taught me, back when I was like 8. Good times, you could say.

As we enter, Sirius comes bolting over, wrapping his arms around Remus and pushing me to the side gently. "BABY!" He wails. I roll my eyes. "Sirius, let go and go upstairs to bed goddammit." Remus chuckles.

"Mooonnyyyy... tiredd.... dooonnn't waaaannaaaa.." He drawls.

Remus smiles slightly, giving Sirius a weird look. "Let go, weirdo."

"No, I love you. Don't do dis to me." Sirius sniffles(snuffles), looking heartbroken.

"I have a girlfriend, who is much hotter than you." Remus winks at me, making me blush and look at the ground. "NOOOOOO!" Sirius weeps, clinging to Remus. Remus winces, looking over at me for help. Well, It's a good thing I looked up. "Okay, Sirius. You've obviously got your period... Can you get off Remus? He is still injured." I walk over, trying to pry his arms off. "No!"

I groan, getting frustrated. Yes, it may be that time of the month for Rem, but it is also that time for me as well. "Sirius, I swear to Merlin, if you don't let go, I'm going to cut your hair off whilst you sleep." I threaten, glaring at him. His mouth drops open, as a gasp escapes his lips. "You wouldn't!" He looked like he was trying to convince himself that I wouldn't. "Oh, I would. I won't, if you let go of Remus and go to bed."

"Fine, but I'm only doing this for the sake of my hair."

Speaking of his hair, it was put up in a ponytail. It looked very girly, and he definitely sealed the deal when he sashayed away. "He's probably drunk." I say, rolling my eyes. Remus nods in agreement, as we follow after the feminine Sirius.

///

Lmao soz for the wait

Pretty shitty chapter..

rip

SONGS I LISTENED TO:

Basically what I always listen to.

Do you remember- Jarryd James

I'll be good- Jaymes Young

Livewire, Without You, Drive -Oh Wonder

Unsteady- X Ambassadors

Ophelia- The Lumineers

Bridges -Broods

Spirits- The Strumbellas

Chocolate, Robbers, Girls- The 1975

Gasoline, Control, Haunting, Roman Holiday, Colours- Halsey

Cliffs Edge, Girls like Girls- Haley Kiyoko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 69.6K 92
1era y 2da Temporada Disponibles. Isabella Ochmann, hija ilegitima del famoso actor Mauricio Ochmann, empezara sus estudios de Psicología en la unive...
292K 45.5K 37
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ¿Un embarazo? ¡Imposible!
714K 39K 35
・:*:・゚☆ Ser la hija del hombre más temido no es fácil, todo lo contrario, es como estar despierto en una pesadilla. Si mi día a día ya era complicado...
70.2K 4.9K 44
Park Jimin es un chico muy interesado que estuvo buscando en aplicaciones a un hombre que lo complaciera y después de mucho buscar encontró al señor...