What if? KnB scenarios

By Sa-Chaan

What if scenarios with KnB guys Request and Suggestion is open, just send message to me. I am still new pleas... More

You two pair up in courage test
He met your old friend
You hug him from back
(request) When he has a Nightmares
They meet your sister
You accidentally see their sleeping face
They ate durian

What if you bumped into him in your first met

2.5K 27 7
By Sa-Chaan

Akashi
It's your first year as a new student in your new high school, you feel ecstatic and excited to experience new student life. You walk around happily without looking at the road, suddenly you bumped into someone and fall to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt"
"Are you okay?" Asked the handsome Crimson boy looked concern at you. Your face is getting redder when you saw his attracting heterochromatic eyes. Because you are staring at him too long, he look at you weirdly and calling you once again.

"Hello are you alright?"
"Oh-oh ye-yeah I am alright, completely okay. Hehehe" you hurriedly rise up and laughing.
"Here your student card, (last name)(first name)" he gave you your student card and smirking at you.

"Thank you" you can't stop smiling while looking at him. When he about to leave, you try to collect your courage and call him again.
"Umm, may I know your name?...since you already know mine" your face is red and nervous.
"The name is Akashi Seijuro, it's nice to meet you" smirk him and he walk away after that.

You jumped in happiness when you able to asked a handsome guy name. While Akashi found you amusing and keep smiling when he walked away.

Aomine

It's your first year as a new student in your new high school, you feel ecstatic and excited to experience new student life. You walk around happily without looking at the road, suddenly you bumped into someone and fall to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt" you said in unison with the person who bumped into you. You look front and it was a dark tall guy with dark blue hair look a bit pissed at you.
"I-I am sorry, I didn't look at the road" you apologize to the scary tanned man in front if you, shivering in fear. He look at your shivering state and started to laugh.
"Pftt you don't have to be that scared, I am not going to eat you" said him between his laugh.

"Dai-chaaan!! Hurry up already!" Said a girl with pink hair to him from a far, he look at her lazily and reply her.
"Shut up Satsuki! I know it already" said him scratching his head. Hearing the way he called with chan you unintentionally giggle at him.

"Pfft Dai-chan.." He stared and you continue giggling at him.
"Was my name that funny?" He frown.
"No no it's veerrryy cute 'Dai-chaaan' fufufu" you tease him again.

"My name is not cute! it's Aomine Daiki, and it's a manly name, so stop laughing!" said him angry.
"Well wasn't that a manly name Dai-chan, I like that name fufu" you teased him again and laugh it off, you gave him your name and without realizing you already become close with him.

Kuroko

It's your first year as a new student in your new high school, you feel ecstatic and excited to experience new student life. You walk around happily without looking at the road, suddenly you bumped into someone and fall to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt" You look around to whoever you bumped because you wanted to apologize, but you didn't see anyone in front of you, you rise up and wanted to walk again, feel a bit stupid because you fall on nothing.

But suddenly you are stumble upon something and fall on you face.
"Ouuuch it's painful" you said want to cry.
"I am so sorry are you alright" suddenly said a blue baby haired guy under your feet. You are surprised because you just realize he suddenly right down there, and you stumbling his feet.

"You bumped me just then, but you just rise up before me and you stumbling my feet" explain him, you apologize to him for bumped to him and stumbling his feet. He said it was okay, and he left you, you notice that he left his book, and there written his name 'Kuroko Tetsuya' you look around and he already nowhere to be found, you sigh and keep his book.

When you arrive in your class, you sit down on your seat which is in the back of the class second line near the window.
"Hello" suddenly said someone, you look around but no one call you. You thought it was your imagination.

"Hello"
"Eeek!!" You startled because suddenly in front of you stand the blue baby haired boy who you bumped this morning.
"Excuse me, did you happened to found my book?" Asked him, you blinked first and realize it was the book you found that he meant. You take it and gave it to him.

"So we are in the same class, nice to meet you Kuroko-kun" you smile and he nod at you. And the two of you properly introduce yourself and become next seat friends.

Kise

It's your first year as a new student in your new high school, you feel ecstatic and excited to experience new student life. You walk around happily without looking at the road, suddenly you bumped into someone and fall to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt" you whined in pain while rubbing your butt.
"Waah are you okay, did you hurt anywhere?" Asked the handsome blonde boy in front of you, you knitted your brow wondering where have you seen this guy, because he look familiar to you.

"Have we met before?" You asked and he surprised at you.
"Eeh are you trying to flirt me?" Asked him smirking making you blush.
"What?! No, no way, I just feel like ever saw you somewhere, but I just not sure about it" you pouted while you trying to rise up.

"Well maybe you ever saw me in some place, because it's impossible to forget such a stud like me" said him cocky, you frown at him.
"Sorry my mistake, I never remember a narcissistic man like you in my life. Excuse me" you said coldly and leave the blonde behind, he weirded out and hurriedly run to you.

"Eeeh what do you mean by that? I am not narcissistic" said him pouting like a child at you, you found him cute and giggling, you said sorry and the two of you introduce yourself each other.

And then you realize that he is one of your friends favorite models that she has been fangirling recently, Kise Ryota.

Midorima

It's your first year as a new student in your new high school, you feel ecstatic and excited to experience new student life. You walk around happily without looking at the road, suddenly you bumped into someone and fall to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt" You whined, while you look up suddenly a pair of green eyes glare at you making you freak out.
"I-I am really sorry" you said shivering still on the ground. But then he suddenly averted his eyes blush covering his cheek.

"You...well... I can see..." He said stuttering, you confused at what he wanted to say.
"Your panties I can see it" said him, you look down and hurriedly get up, your face is deep red.

"I...I...thank you, I AM SORRY" you run in the flash of time, feeling extremely embarrassing.
You feel bad in the class, but then suddenly you feel a presence in front of you. And it was the man who you bumped this morning and he saw your (color) panties, your face is burns.

"What is your sign?" Asked him suddenly. You confused but answer his question anyway.
"According to Oha-Asa your sign will have a bad luck today, you should be more cautious, and your lucky item is green handkerchief" said him and he immediately leave you to his seat. You are confused, but you checked that you doesn't have those and approaching him once again.

"Um excuse me, but I don't have green handkerchief" you said to him, he sigh at you and he rummaging his pocket and giving you his handkerchief which is green colored.

"Oha-Asa told me too, that I will encounter an unusual fellow which is someone who has (your sign), it must be you" said him. You weirded out but laugh at his obsession toward horoscope.
"Is that so? Are you asking my sign to become my friend" you teased him, and his face burns.

"It-it's not like I interested in you or something, I just...feel bad at before" said him still blushing. You smile, knowing he actually feel bad when he saw your panties.
"My name is (last name)(first name) what's yours?" You asked.
"Midorima Shintaro" he said with face still in red.

Because you interested with him, you seldom bothering him and sometimes annoys him, but he never really got mad at you and you become friends eventually.

Atsushi

It's your first year as a new student in your new high school, you feel ecstatic and excited to experience new student life. You walk around happily without looking at the road, suddenly you bumped into someone and fall to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt" you look up and see a purple giant in from of you, you are shocked. And tremble at the sight.
"Are you okay?" Asked him lazily, you are suprised to know that he actually concern, you get up and smile at him.

"I am okay, hehe" you said, you look at the snack he hold a new brand favors of your favorite snacks.
"Is that (fav snack name)!!" You shout pointing it. The giant nod at you.
"You like this snack, I like it too" he smile at you.

"You can be my snack buddy, here you can have some" said him giving a piece of his snack to you, and you smile in delight while tasting it.

"My name is (last name)(first name), what about you?" You asked while munching the snack.
"Murasakibara Atsushi" he said between his munching.

The two of you ended up in the same class, Atsushi often asked you to have a snack with him or searching for a new flavor of snack that the two of you like, you two become close in no time.

Kagami

It's your first year as a new student in your new high school, you feel ecstatic and excited to experience new student life. You walk around happily without looking at the road, suddenly you bumped into someone and fall to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt" you look up and found a tall red headed man in front of you.
"Hey careful!" Shouted him annoyed at you, you freak out.
"I am sorry" you look down afraid of him.
"He-hei, sorry that I shouted, please don't cry.." Said him look trouble at you. You suprised at how he react toward you and you smile at him.

"No, I am not crying, sorry for worried you" you smile at him, and he sigh in relieve. He help you up and you say thank you at him.
"Japanese woman always look so fragile, so I got worried" said him scratching his nape.
"Japanese? You are not from here?" You asked. He nod at you.

"Yeah, I am from America" you agape when hearing that.
"Wow that so cool, then I must be your first Japanese woman you ever met in here" you said smiling at him. He nod at you.
"Then let's be friends" you introduce yourself and he does the same.
"My name is Kagami Taiga" said him, both of you become friends after that.

And then you two got even closer when you know he join basketball team and you become Seirin Basketball club manager.

And that's all for today, haha, I don't know whether this is good or not. It's my first scenarios, request and suggestion is open.
If you like it please do like or comment for it, see you soon.

Love Sa-Chaan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 514 36
Middle school is a fun time. Don't you think? Especially if you have friends to share the fun with. And especially when you have friends like mine. A...
51.7K 781 18
Hey! I started this about a year ago, so I apologize for the writing in the beginning... ANYWAYS, this scenario book includes the Generation of Mirac...
624 7 8
You and your (Favorite character) have a child, and this is a collection of stories of the life that you have with your family. Your dearest child an...
52K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...