In the Shadows (MiniZerk AU)

By SexyZerkaa

Josh Bradley has been struggling with his sexuality but what doesn't help is he is falling for his best frien... More

Chapter 1/ A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Tag!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/ A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A thank you
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The others

Chapter 12

464 21 3
By SexyZerkaa

A/N okay so I might do a livestream on YouNow tomorrow. It just depends I have to get an x-Ray tomorrow but if you want to follow me my name is: MadMaddie130 That's all so now let's get into the chapter.

Simon's P.O.V

I hear the downstairs door slam. I don't think anything about it and look at my phone. They guys and Josh have been texting me non-stop. Except Harry witch is good. I look and see a new message from Tobi. It caught my attention when I saw it was about Josh. I look at the message and see that Josh stormed out of the house and that they are trying to find him. I sigh and look over at the picture of me and Josh. I shouldn't worry about him he's the one that kissed Harry.

I walk over to my bed and lay down. I stare at the ceiling trying to get my life together. I don't need Josh. I just need to find someone else. I sigh and look out my window. It was starting to get cold outside. I hear a knock on my door and I sigh.

"Come in." I say I'm a dull and gloomy voice. I turn around a see Josh. My blood boils and I feel all my anger come back.

"Simon Please listen to me I-" I cut him off before he could continue.

"No you listen to me! I poured my heart out to you and you just broke it. I thought you loved me!" I yell at him. I hold back the tears forming in my eyes and glare at him.

"Find! Is that how it's going to be! I'm sorry I'm hurt! I'm sorry I can't push people off me! I'm sorry Harry kissed me and I hated every second of it! I have loved you since I met you! I just pushed the feelings down. I'm going to leave. Don't try to find me. Because I will just be in the shadows like always." I look at him and my anger goes away. I see his tears and how hard he's fighting to not fall from being out of breath.

"J-Josh I'm s-sorry." I cry and I look at him. He turns away from me and half walk half runs out of the house. I run after him and try to follow him but I'm in nothing but a tee and jeans. I go back in the house and call Tobi.

"Tobi! Please Josh came here and we had a fight. I don't know where he is." Tears running down my face and I tried to talk.

"Okay we will look around you're house. Be there soon." He says and hangs up. I fall onto my bed and cry. I really need Josh he's the one that I need.

Josh's P.O.V o.o

I stop and sit down on the ground trying to caught my breath. My ribs were throbbing in pain and my legs aching. I see the snow staring to come down hard and I slowly get up. I try and walk but my leg is in pain from when I fell. I sigh and check my phone to call Tobi but it's dead. Well that's great just like a horror film.

I look around and see nobody's out. It was probably the middle of night so that's why. I slowly but surely drag myself on the ground trying to find a warm place to stay. There was nowhere so I snuggle into my coat and try to warm myself up. I can see the snow coming down harder and harder as time past and I can feel my body losing heat. I slowly close my eyes ready to die. I don't deserve to life.

"JOSH." I hear someone scream. I feel someone shake me and then everything goes dark.

New chapter! Thank you all for reading love you all! Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 260 16
This is a sequel to College Chat. Simon thinks that Josh had cheated on him. Josh knows the truth. Josh has to leave because he flunked out of col...
10K 253 28
Harry doesn't know exactly how long he's been in love with his best friend, but it's been long enough to know he's fallen ... hard. or Harry, Simon...
48.4K 832 20
Simon always wanted to be with Josh. Life is complicated with Freya but maybe Josh secretly loves Simon too..?
330K 5.1K 49
•COMPLETED STORY• From meeting someone online to meeting up and dating them, is it really love? 17 year old 'dare devil' Layla meets Simon Minter on...