Chapter 3

Josh's P.O.V

I stare at my computer screen and start to edit my videos as I wait for Maila to come back. I save the video I'm working on when Maila comes into the room she smiles and sits down on the bed. I walk over to her and sit down next to her.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask her. She just smiles at me and stares at me.

"That is for you to figure out." She says and walks out of the room. I follow after her as she walks into the kitchen and grabs an apple to eat. I stare confuse at her and leave to talk to Simon.

I walk up to his room and knock on the door. When he opens the door he has a huge smile on his face.

"Josh, come in." He says and opens the door a little more.

"Hey so want to record some videos?" I ask. I sit on his bed and he sits in his chair.

"Yeah what videos do you want to record?" He asks and looks through some games.

"Maybe some Gang beasts, H1Z1, and some Forest." He nods and looks at the games.

"I think they are all good which should we do first? Maybe The Forest?"

"Yeah I thinks that good lets get in a skype call and download the games." I left his room and walk down to mine. I hop on my computer and download the game and get in a Skype call with Simon. We started the game and I did the intro.

"Hey guys and welcome to The forest with Simon." I said and looked around in the game.

"Hey guys." Simon said and we started to play around in the game.

//after recording\\

"I'm going to head to bed night Josh." He waves and smiles.

"Night Si." I smile and turn off skype and start to edit my videos. I look at the time and it was 4:00am. I edit the video and save it. Then I got ready for bed.

Next morning

I wake to the sound of yelling so I got up and walk towards my door. I open it up and poke my head out and look into the hall. I walk out and go downstairs and stop when I hear voices arguing in the kitchen.

"Look all I'm saying is you spend more time with your friends than me!" A girls voice yelled.

"Well it is my Job to make videos and my I love with them of course I spend more time with them!" The other voice yelled.

"Why can't you just quit?!" She yelled back

"Because I love doing YouTube and making videos with my friends and making other people happy!" I figure out the voices is Simon and Maya.

"But isn't your girlfriend more important?!" I could tell she was ready to bust with anger she does this a lot.

"Not when it comes to my job and my well being!" Maya storms out of the room and slams the front door to the house.

I walk o to the kitchen and see Simon sitting with his head in his hands. His face was bright red and he was shaking. I walk over to him and bring him into a hug. He leans more into me and starts to cry a little.

"J-Josh I love her and she just can't see why YouTube is important to me." He cries. I frown a little but then hide it. I need to stop crushing on Simon he has a girlfriend and is happy with her.

"It's okay if she really loves you then she would see how important YouTube is." I say as I rub his back for comfort.

Here is the next chapter! As you can see in the picture in the beginning. Tobi and Cal are coming to Ohio and are doing a meet up today but i can't go so that's sad.

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮