Chapter 1/ A/N

JOSH'S P.O.V (One of my Favorite songs above.)

I was waiting in the kitchen for Maila to get to the sidemen house so we could talk. I think I'm gay? Or I could be bisexual? But I don't know anything about sexuality. That's why I need Maila. Maila is as you can say my gay best friend. She is so gay it's funny like she made pasta and dyed it all rainbow colors and other things that will scar you. She's one crazy girl but her and her girlfriend Amanda together and you will not live. They are Raging Homosexuals.

But my problem is I think I like my best friend Simon. That's a problem because he's not gay or bisexual. I've tried to talk to him about my sexuality but I'm just in the shadows all he talks about is his girlfriend Maya.

I hear the door bell ring and then the door open and close. I then saw Maila pop in the kitchen and smiles at me.

"Well look who it is the Ranging Homosexual." I said with a smirk. She laughs and sits down next to me.

"Okay let's get started. Where to do you to talk?" She asks and looks around the house.

"We can go to my room." She raises her eyebrow and laughs. I start to walk to my bedroom with Maila following But JJ stops me and Maila at the stairs my

"ITS MAILA!" He yells and hugs her. "What's my favorite Homosexual doing here?" She laughs and looks at me then back at JJ.

"Well you and Josh and my best friends and Josh wants me to start a YouTube channel and so does my girlfriend so he is going to teach me." She smiles and grabs my hand and we run up the stairs.

When we reach my room she closes the door and sits down on my bed. She pulls out her phone and starts to look up something.

"All right now I want to know how you feel about guys and girls and others." She says will a serious face. I sigh and sit down next to her on the bed.

"So I feel like, I like guys and girls but maybe I like guys a little more and I still like a girl. But then I feel like I don't want to rush into anything and want to get to know them and their personality. I also don't care what gender they are." She nods and looks on her phone then back to me.

"Alright now this is easy. I didn't even have to look this up. You are Pansexual. That means you have an emotional attraction toward people of any sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others." I look at her amazed that she could remember that all.

"How did you know that from the top of your head?"

"I fought I was Pansexual so I would go over what it meant in my head but Nah I'm a lesbian." She smiles and looks back at her phone and shows me the Pansexual flag.

A/N
FIRST CHAPTER!! Okay so I might not post on this story for a while because I just started a sequel to one of my books and then I have a Vikk book I'm working on so I might not update for a while. But my friend made her own Minizerk fanfiction so please go check her out! That0nePer50n

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮