Chapter 6

Simon's P.O.V

I look over at Josh one more time and then turn over to Vikk. He turned towards me and smiled.

"What's been going on between you and Josh?" Vikk whispered to me. I stared at him confused and tilted me head to the side.

"I mean you guys have been kinda of distance." He said. I nodded and then looked at my phone .

"Vikk can we talk in private?" He nodded and we went to his room.

"What's wrong Simon?" He asked confused and worried.

"I think I'm bi." I blurted out. He looked shocked and then have gave me an hug.

"I fully support you Simon and the others will to." I nodded and sighed.

"But the problem is I-i think I'm falling for Josh." He gave me another hug and I cried into his should.

"It's going to be okay Simon, maybe he has feelings for you." He says with hope. I shake my head no and we walk back downstairs.

When we get back downstairs I see the food has arrived and Josh looks at us with worry I'm his eyes. I smiled at him and he gave me a little sad smile. I frowned when he did that.

I sat back down and grabbed a place with some pizza and chicken wings. I look around at everyone and think that I'm very lucky to have them as my friends and to have all the sidemen. I would be lost and probably depressed with out them.

Josh's P.O.V

I look back at the kitchen door and see Simon and Vikk walk back. Simon smiles at me and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I gave him a sad little smile back. He frowned and then sat back down to where he was before he left.

I turned towards to Maila and Amanda. I look at how happy they are together. I see the way they look at each other with love and passion. I want that so badly with Simon but I have no chance. I should just try to find another guy or girl. I pulled my phone out and started to text Freya. Her family and my family are friends. I've had a little crush on her maybe I could see if I really love her.

I see Maila smack my arm and grab my phone out of my hands. I stare confused at her and she points to Freya's name on the screen.

I furrowed my eyes brows together and grab my phone back form her. She gives me an disappointed look so I put my phone away and start to eat my food.

"Guys!" Simon said loudly. We all looked at him confused and wondered what was going on. "I have something to tell you! I'm-im bisexual." My eyes met his and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I'm Pansexual." I said and everyone looked as shocked as when Simon said he was bi. They all clapped and Maila gave me a big hug.

"One more thing is Josh I think I'm in love with you." Simon said. I stared at him. I looked over at Maila and she didn't look as shocked as I did. I quickly ran out of the house and out onto the road.

I see a car and then darkness floods over me....

Here is another short chapter! Love you all thank you for your support! If your new to the Minizerk fandom then WELCOME I LOVE VERY MUCH!! Get ready for crazy things new children. Have an great day/afternoon/night and be SAFE!!

PEACE MT COWLOVERS❤️🐮