Chapter 7

Simon's P.O.V

I ran after Josh with Maila right behind me and we tried to stop him from running into the road but it was to late and a car hit him. I sprinted towards his still body on the ground. I lifted his head so it was in my lap and cried.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"PLEASE! Josh please wake up please." I looked up to see JJ, Vikk, Maila and Amanda all next to his body crying. I heard the ambulance and then all of a sudden I'm being pulled away from Josh. I watched as they carry him in the ambulance. I run over and get in the back with them and they nod understanding me being with Josh.

//3 hours later\\

It has been 3 hours sense we got to the hospital. Maila has been and wreck but I have been a bigger wreck. We have been waiting and waiting for the news that's he's okay and that's he's going to pull through this.

My body has been shaking like crazy and I can barely stay focused on the conversations around me. Harry, Ethan and Tobi came two hours ago and they waited here with us. Nobody as told Josh's family we are all to shaken. I look over at Maila and see that she is shaking her leg from her anxiety.

I pulled her into a hug and she relaxed a little to have my comfort because Amanda had to leave. She started to cry and I held her while my own tears made their way down my face. JJ and Vikk looked at both of us worried. Maila and I were just a big ball of messes hugging each other and crying.

Finally a doctor comes out and waits for us to listen to him. I stare at him and I could see my reflection in his glasses. I had red puffy eyes and my face was stain with tears.

"The good news is he is awake and remembers everything and no head damage. But the bad news is he has an broken arm and a bruised rib so he will need to rest a lot for his ribs to heal." We all nodded and we were allowed into his room.

Josh's P.O.V

I looked at my door as Simon came in and rushed over to me. He hugged me gently so he didn't hurt me and smiled. I smiled back at him and he sat down next to me.

"Simon I'm sorry that I ran away from you its just that I'm in love with the you and when you said that you loved me I didn't believe it and I didn't know what to think I'm sorry." I looked over at Simon and saw a smile appear on his face.

I smiled at him and then looked down at my hands. I felted Simons hand on my chin and then him move my head to look at him. He looked at me and then kissed me. I was surprised at first but then kissed back. I felt him smile it the kiss and then pull away. We we're both smiling.

"Will you go on a date with me Josh." I smiled and then nodded.

"I would love to Si." He smiled and then I kissed him on the cheek. I saw him blush and look away smiling.

HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER!! Hope you guys liked it. I love you all and thank you for reading my stories!❤️ I hope you have a great day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮