Chapter 18

Simon's P.O.V

"Josh I don't....know....no....I'm sorry." I say and his face falls. My eyes soften on him and I get down next to him. He looks away from me and I see tears rolling down his face.

"I love you Simon, but I guess you don't love me like I thought." He says and I stare at him. I narrow my eyes and get ready to argue when he stands up.

"Josh I do love you but it's I-I'm scared." I say and he breaks down even more. "I just need sometime..please baby." I say again and he nods his head.

"Maybe we should break up and stay friends this..us it isn't working." He says and I felt my heart break a little more inside. I look down at a text I got and it was a a screen shot of Josh talking with Freya. Them meeting up and going out on dates.

"Is it true? That you went out will Freya?" I ask. Annoyed that he would do that to me. He turns over to me and shakes his head no.

"No I could never love Freya. She would never be you." He says and I nod. I know he would never do that to me but I'm very stubborn

"Josh please don't do this." I say and beg him. I love him to death and yes I'm ready to marry him but I'm scared. "I'm scared. I want to marry you but I'm scared what if you leave me?"

"I would never leave you Simon. I'm in love with you. I've fallen so hard for you that if I fall more then I could hurt myself but I've already done that." He says and I feel my cheeks getting wet.

"Let's break it off for a while and then come back to us and see how we feel then." He says again and this time he leaves. I let him leave and walk away from me. I slowly go towards the exit and made my way home.

Josh's P.O.V

I should have seen this coming. Who would ever love me. I'm the ugliest person and I'm  fat. I hate my eyes and my hair. Nobody loves me. I walk up to my room passing Vikk and JJ. They try to follow me but I slam my door in their faces and lock it. I change from my suit and comb my hair the way I like it. I look over at my phone to see texts from the other sidemen and friends. I turn off my phone and Ignore them.

I lay face first into my pillow and let all my emotions out that I have been holding it since Simon said No. He broke my heart but I also broke his. I guess that's the way life works. The person you love will always break you.

So for short chapter I went to the fair today and I didn't feel like writing in the morning. Hope you all enjoyed! Thank you all for reading and lobbing this book. It means a lot and have an Wonderful day/afternoon/night

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮