My Annoying Neighbor (l.h. +...

By yunghood

Ashton Irwin moves into a new apartment building with the hopes of living a happy and peaceful college life... More

new neighbor
dinner
wanna hangout?
coffee date
the big reveal
the apology
the *actual* apology
first date
you, me, and this pizza
NEW STORY
move in?
what are you doing here?
Oh.
just make up already
he wouldn't

the other side (smut)

1.9K 125 52
By yunghood

(unedited)

"Ash, will you be my boyfriend?" Luke's bright blue eyes were shining and he had a hopeful smile on his face.

"No."

"What the fuck Calum!"Luke exclaimed to Ashton's best friend. Him, Calum and Michael were all currently at Michael's apartment helping the blond think of a plan to ask Ashton to be his boyfriend. The raven haired man rolled his eyes in annoyance and leaned back into Michael's arms.

"That's too boring." He stated, and Michael nodded in agreement, wrapping his arms around the tanner man.

"There's only so many ways to ask someone out." Luke said exasperatedly "How did Mikey ask you out?"

"He wrote me a song." Calum smiled fondly at the green haired man and Luke squinted.

"The fuck mate. Why didn't you tell me?" Luke asked, surprised that his best friend didn't inform him of the news.

"Y'didn't ask." Michael said simply, shrugging lazily. Luke checked his phone and widened his eyes when he saw what time it was.

"Shit, I'm late." Luke started to grab his jacket and keys off of Michael's couch "I gotta go pick up Ashton from class." He ran out of the front door, but not before hearing a 'have fun asking Ash out' in a teasing voice from Calum.

When the blond was driving in his car, he felt nauseous. Today was the day that he was going to ask his beautiful hazel eyed neighbor to be his boyfriend. He pulled up to the curb he saw Ashton waiting at and unlocked the door for the brunet.

"Hey Hemmings." Ashton greeted, buckling his seatbelt on. Luke shot him a quick smile before turning back to the road. "Where we headed?"

"You hungry? Pizza sounds good to me right now." Luke answered and Ashton hummed in agreement.

When the two were seated with their pizza, all Luke could think about was being rejected. The brunet noticed how off the taller was being so he lightly kicked the blond's leg under the table.

"Wha- Sorry. Were you saying something?" Luke snapped from his trance and looked at the brunet. Ashton furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head no.

"Are you okay? You seem kinda off." Ashton told him. Luke nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." Luke answered, giving Ashton a small smile to relieve him from his worries. Ashton hummed in response, taking a bite from his pizza and placing it back down on his plate.

"What were you thinking about?" Ashton wondered, and the blond just shrugged.

'Oh nothing really, just about how I'm gonna ask you to be my boyfriend.' Luke thought to himself.

"What?" Ashton asked, his hazel eyed wide and mouth slightly agape. Luke mentally punched himself.

"Did I say that out loud?" Luke asked warily, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. He felt his face begin to heat up and cursed at himself.

"You did. Are you serious?" Ashton asked, a smile making his way onto his face. Luke nodded shyly. "Okay, yeah."

"Yeah? What?" Luke asked, confused.

"Yeah, I'll be your boyfriend." Ashton giggled the giggle that made Luke's heart swell.

"Really?" Luke smiled widely, looking at the brunet with his bright blue eyes.

"Why are you so surprised?" Ashton asked, amused with the blond. Luke slumped back into his seat.

"Because you called me an asshole when we first met." He said in a matter of fact voice. Ashton just rolled his eyes.

"Because you were." Ashton stated "But now you aren't." He grabbed Luke's hand from across the table into his and gave it a light squeeze. Luke looked up at him and bit his lip.

"God, stop that!" Ashton exclaimed and Luke widened his eyes in shock from the sudden outburst. "You look extremely attractive when you bite your lip like that. I can't handle it anymore." Ashton sighed, crossing his arms and slumping back into his seat, glaring at the blond. The blond laughed.

"You're adorable." Luke looked at him with adoring eyes. Ashton looked down at his pizza and blushed, feeling his new boyfriend's blue eyes dig into the top of his head.

"Shut up.." Ashton mumbled, taking another bite of his pizza.

The brunet was pushed up against Luke's front door once they made it to their apartment building. He giggled as he saw how Luke was struggling to blindly unlock his door while simultaneously connecting his lips to the brunet's neck. (A/N: warning: badly written and kinda really explicit smut lmao. If u wanna skip it u can. wrote this for all the shit n giggles. just skip until u see another a/n byeeeeee) Once Luke finally unlocked the door, he pushed the brunet into his apartment and slammed the door shut with his foot without disconnecting his lips from the brunet's. He kicked his leather boots off in a random direction and Ashton did the same. Luke led him to his bedroom and they stumbled on the bed making it creak under their weight and thump loudly against the wall. Ashton pulled away from the blond and paused. Luke whined from the lack of contact and looked at Ashton with a longing gaze.

"That's the sound I would hear." Ashton whispered with wide eyes. Luke gave him a look. "You're not gonna throw me out in the morning, right?" The brunet joked before choking out a moan when he felt the blond's teeth graze his collar bone.

"Shut up." Luke breathed out before crashing his lips onto the brunet's. Ashton shut his eyes and placed his hands on the back of Luke's head, twirling and pulling on the short blond curls on the nape of his neck. The blond flipped them over so that he was on top and smirked when he saw Ashton's flushed face and usual bright hazel eyes darkened with lust. He leaned down and gently kissed the tip of the brunet's nose.

"D'ya wanna do this?" Luke asked softly, tracing his finger softly on Ashton's freshly shaved jawline. The brunet leaned into his touch.

"Yes." Ashton replied softly. He leaned up and connected their lips once more and Luke melted into the kiss. He used one elbow to support himself so he wouldn't crush the slightly smaller man and used his other hand to go under the brunet's shirt. He ran his calloused hand over the smooth skin of Ashton's stomach before lifting the man's shirt up and took it off before reaching behind his head and swiftly pulling off his own shirt. He pulled away from Ashton to admire how stunning the brunet was. He raked his eyes all over the brunet's torso before looking back up to Ashton's barely noticeable flushed face in the dim room.

"Stop staring." Ashton grumbled, trying to cover his body with his arms. Luke chuckled and pushed the brunet's arms off of him and leaned back down to kiss him.

"I can't." He grazed his lips lightly on Ashton's "You're too pretty." He leaned down to the brunet's neck and placed wet, sloppy kisses everywhere he could, smiling softly when he heard Ashton's soft moans. He reached down to unbutton and unzip the brunet's skinny jeans and struggled to take off.

"How'd you even get into these things?" Luke asked, finally peeling the back denim off of his boyfriend's toned legs. Ashton laughed and latched himself back onto the blond's lips, their tongues sloppily sliding against each other. He bit the blond's lip softly causing Luke to moan into the kiss and push his lips harder against the brunet's. Ashton lifted his hips up to meet Luke's and grinded against the hardening erection under his jeans.

"Oh god—" Luke choked out, grinding back against Ashton. He placed his head under the brunet's jaw line and shut his eyes tightly. His light facial hair tickled against Ashton's neck causing the brunet to giggle softly.

"What's so funny?" Luke looked back at the brunet, his piercing blue eyes filled with desire. Ashton shook his head.

"Nothing." He said softly. He flipped them over and placed his hands on Luke's belt to unbuckle it. After he slid the belt off and tossed it somewhere in the small room, he began to unbutton his black skinny jeans.

"How'd you even get into these things?" Ashton teased while trying to remove the tight jeans from the blond's long legs. The blond rolled his eyes before burying his hand in Ashton's soft curls and harshly bringing his head down to meet his and connecting their lips. Ashton brought down his hips to meet Luke's and whined into the kiss as their groins rubbed against each other with only the thin fabric of their boxers separating them. Luke reached down and into the brunet's boxers and pumped his length, living off of the moans coming out of Ashton's mouth that seemed to increase in volume every time the blond stroked faster.

"Luke—stop—I'm gonna—" Ashton gasped into the blond's ear. His breath was heavy and eyes were tightly shut. Luke quickly removed his hand from the brunet's boxers and slid them off of him, throwing them somewhere on his bedroom floor. Luke took a moment to stare at his naked boyfriend, admiring his flushed body and the way his chest heaved up and down from all the excitement and how he had a thin layer of sweat causing his body to glisten from the sunset's light through Luke's window.

"Ash, you're so fucking beautiful." Luke let out, looking up at the brunet who was currently hovering above him. He saw Ashton's cheeks turn even redder than they already were before flipping them over again so that Ashton was on his stomach and Luke was on top of him. Ashton yelped at the sudden change before moaning when he felt the blond's clothed erection rub against his ass. He closed his eyes and heard a drawer open then slam shut. He heard a bottle cap pop open and shuddered when he felt a cold, wet finger trace against his hole.

"Can I?" He felt Luke's voice tickle his ear. He hummed in response and gasped when he felt the cold finger being inserted into him. It felt awkward and filling and Ashton tried to remember the last time he had sex just so he could remember if it would start to feel better. Luke began to move his finger in and out before inserting a second one in. He smirked when Ashton let out a rough moan and leaned down to bite on Ashton's neck, making sure to leave a mark. When he felt that Ashton was getting used to the two fingers, he added a third one, stretching the brunet out. Ashton moaned loudly in pleasure when he felt Luke's fingers hit his prostate.

"T-There—" Ashton gasped out, burying his head into Luke's soft pillow. The blond made sure to keep his fingers at that certain angle and watched Ashton turn into a moaning mess. The brunet shut his eyes tightly, grinding back against Luke's fingers and the friction from his dick and the bed making him become closer and closer to his release. Luke removed his finger's from the brunet's hole causing him to turn back to face Luke and whine in disappointment.

"Don't worry, babe, I'll take care of you." Luke brushed the back of his hand against Ashton's cheek before removing his own boxers and reaching for the condom and bottle of lube that he carelessly threw at the end of the mattress. He ripped the small foil with his teeth and took the rubber out, rolling it onto his length. Then, he grabbed the bottle and popped it open, squirting a good amount on the palm of his hand and slicked himself up. He grabbed Ashton's ass a separated his cheeks before probing the pink hole with the tip of his length. He heard Ashton's moan and took that as a signal to continue and slowly began to insert his length into Ashton.

"W-wait." Ashton groaned once Luke was all the way in clenching onto him. The blond had to use all his self control not to begin thrusting into Ashton as hard as he could because damn the brunet was just so warm and tight and just so fucking sexy. "You can m-move now."

Luke thanked all the gods in the universe before beginning to thrust his hips into Ashton's ass, pushing the bed frame against the wall loudly each time him slammed into the brunet. Ashton let out a high pitched moan when he felt his boyfriend hit his prostate and the blond made sure to keep thrusting in that same angle. Ashton kept clenching and unclenching against the blond's member causing him to groan loudly.

"A-Ash—I'm gonna—" Luke gasped out, leaning down to bite Ashton's shoulder as he reached his peak. All Luke could see was white when he released and continued to thrust into Ashton sloppily, trying to get the brunet to reach his high as well. Ashton's moans grew louder and louder until he finally reached his peak and came all over the bed sheets. Luke slumped on top of the brunet before removing his softened member from Ashton and taking the soiled condom off, wrapping it in a tissue paper he got from his bedside table and throwing it in the garbage next to his desk, just barely making it. He rolled next to the brunet, both trying to catch their breath. Ashton finally opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Luke's bright blue eyes staring back at him.

(A/N: Alright guys, the horror is over. You can open your eyes now.)
"Wow." Ashton breathed out, snuggling up to Luke's side. The blond grimaced at the brunet's sticky torso but wrapped his arm around him nonetheless. "So that's what it feels like to be on the other side." He snickered, causing the blond to lazily slap his arm.

"Shut up." Luke said softly, closing his eyes and burying his nose into Ashton's hair, smelling the man's fruity shampoo and sweat. Ashton reached for the blanket and covered the both of them before closing his eyes as well and drifting into a deep sleep.

BOIIIIII HERE'S CHAPTER 10!!!! A WHOLE 3 PAGES OF HOT SEXY SEX!!!! I'm sorry guys this chapter escalated hella quickly roflmao. WHY IS WRITING A SEX SCENE SO HARD LIKE I PRAYED FOR FORGIVENESS 8943984 TIMES I LITERALLY NEED TO SUBMERGE MYSELF IN A TUB OF HOLY WATER LOL. Anyways, I hope you all liked it, this story is closely coming to an end haha. Don't forget to vote this up and leave me some comments! Much love!!
-jessica xx

PS: Happy 22nd birthday to my baby Ashton (^:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 5.4K 21
luke has a hard time talking to people he is not familiar with, but ashton, has no problem with that. (wattpad has erased chapter one for literally n...
108K 4K 32
"Are these nudes?" "No, they're artistic portraits of my body without clothes on." "That's a nude, baby boy." - - - In which an innocent bo...
224K 9.1K 42
Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny thing about life. or the one where Luke fa...
17.7K 1.7K 59
Uh.. Hi? (Co writing with oh-my-lashton, I'm doing Luke's entries and she's doing Ashton's ! ) Warning: boyxboy, self harm, eating disorder, mentions...