Niall Horan's DOPE Imagines (...

By KeniSatekge

Hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoyed typing these out. Dont judge, just read! And if you have had this bo... More

Aye yo
Hide and Seek
Birthday Sex
How you met
Obsessed
Obsessed (part two)
The scary cat named unnamed
Good Night princess
Scared of thunder
The ex returns (his)
"Friends" kiss all the time
He pleases you at a dinner party (his jealous side)
Who says?
Winter's night
Niall meets James, his son
The ex returns (your ex)
'Love' on the counter
The fight
Ignorance (both)
Rejected child
Truth or dare (dry sex)
Jealousy makes you nasty
Angels don't cry
He cheats with his ex
Match-day
Meeting your parents
Aye yo
Birthday present
The other member likes you (part two)
Hide and Go kiss
Red Bra or Black Bra?
Text went wrong
The study session
G-string or T-string?
He likes my kisses
He knows when you're stressed out
It's about Niall

The other member likes you

122 1 3
By KeniSatekge

The other member likes you.

-

You smiled as you walked with Niall, fingers intertwined, towards the studio. Yes, finally, Niall decided that today you were going to come watch him rehearse. No... not because you were going to be bored at home (he doesn't really care either way), but because he was feeling himself today. He wanted someone to come and support him. He wanted you to watch what his passion was.

You happily agreed. It's been a while since you've been out, let alone, with Niall somewhere. And the studio was most probably the best place to go right now. They had nice lattes, and the food there were amazing.

Besides, it was cold out. You wore black jeans with brown boats and a pinks shirt with a black leather jacket. Your hair was tied up in a nice bun. You were warm... but can't say the same about Niall, who only wore a thin blue shirt and black jeans along with his Nike shoes. His hair was up as usual, and his eyes were slightly a grey colour... maybe because it was cold.

As you guys entered the studio, Niall told you to meet him at room one in ten minutes, which you nodded to, and he was off. You left to go to the small cafeteria around the corner, unfortunately which was out of the studio. You smiled at the lady who was working there today.

"Hi," you said warmly. "May I please have a latte."

"The usual?" She asked.

"Yes please." You grinned. "And a chocolate cupcake."

"Sure, sweetheart." She smiled and started making your latte. You, in the meantime, took out your phone and just randomly started going through your social media... on the latest updates of everything...

That's when you felt a presence behind you. You turned around and looked at him. He had a wide and bright, but shy, smile. His eyes were almost like the ocean...with green involved. His hair was always like usual, that side fringe he wore brang out his face.

He wore a warm purple hoodie with grey jeans and black shoes. He even had a scarf around his neck.

"Louis... hi." You smiled at him and placed your phone in your pocket.

"Hi (y/n)." He said and looked at you fully. "How are you?"

You shrugged. "Great and you?"

"Tired as usual, but am happy you are here. I never thought I'd see you here." He said.

"Ah, well Niall decided to let me come today." You chuckled and shrugged. "So I'm thankful that I am here."

"I am glad that you are here, too. I can't remember when I last saw you, actually. You look beautiful." He said. His cheeks had a hint or two of red. Either because he was cold... or actually blushing.

"Thank you, Lou." You giggled. "You don't look bad yourself. I'd say, you becoming more and more handsome." You winked.

Now, he blushed. "You think?"

"Yeah I do."

"Thanks (y/n)." He smiled. "I do try my best." He said.

It got quiet for a while, until he decided to speak again. "So, how is Niall treating you?"

You nodded with a small pout. "Great. He is great. A little crazy though, but great."

Louis nodded and looked down. "That's... good."

"Yeah," you slightly frowned but ignored it. The lady came back and tapped your shoulder. "Thanks." You smiled at her when she handed you your latte and chocolate muffin, not worrying about paying her. I mean, this place pays her, even for not working. You then looked back at Louis. "See you."

"Where you going?" He asked as you started walking away from him.

"To find Niall. And to room one. He told me to meet him there in ten minutes." You answered.

"Well... you still have time, don't you?" He asked as he came up to you. "Five minutes won't hurt him."

"But you're gonna be late, Lou. You should go there too to rehearse." You said with an eyebrow up. "Isn't that kind of bad for you?"

"I've been late plenty of times, love. I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with it." He said.

You frowned but slowly nodded. "Okay."

He then pointed at the benches close by. "Would you like to sit down?"

"Sure." You nodded and followed him to the benches.

He sat down next to you, and stuffed his hands into his pocket. He then looked down, then around, trying to find something to keep him occupied. You just sat there, eating your muffin slowly. You noticed Louis starting to act wierd, and it slowly started creeping you out, but you remained quiet. You also looked around at the people walking past, making hot air breaths float around... as if they were smoking.

"Can I... can I ask you something?" Louis stuttered a bit.

You looked at him and nodded. "Go for it."

"Do you.." he scratched the back of his head. " What do you think of me?"

You rose an eyebrow uo at him, still feeling him creeping you out. "What do you mean, Louis?"

"Do you like me?" He got straight to the point.

"Yes, I do." You nodded.

He smiled, almost like he won the lottery ticket. "Really?"

"Yeah. I think you're a great friend. You're amazing to me, Lou."

His smile slowly faded, and he looked away. "Oh..."

"Louis," you paused. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

He kept quiet for a while, before nodding. "I like you, (y/n)."

"I know that. You've told me before." You said, still confused.

"No..." he shook his head. "Like... like you."

You frowned a bit more, until you understood. "What? Youve got to be kidding me.." You mumbled.

"It's crazy, I know. But lately I've been seeing you and everything and my mind starts playing game a with me and everything. I feel like I like you alot than I should. I feel like I'm falling in-"

"Louis!" You snapped. "Stop it. Please."

"But it's true!" He yelled and looked at you fully. His body was facing you. All the attention was at you.

"Louis-"

"No." He shook his head. "Just here me out, yeah?" You sighed but nodded, letting him continue. "I like you.. alot. I don't wanna hurt Niall, but I really wanna be with you. I know I may not because you don't like me that way, but isn't there a small piece in you that shows that you like me? Is your heart beating faster for me?"

His eyes looked deep into yours. It was unbelievable. To think you were just friends... and now it has turned into something... different.

"Louis-"

"Please (y/n), just tell me what your heart says, and I will leave you alone. Niall won't even have to find out about it." He said as if he was desperate.

You sighed and closed your eyes. You took a deep breath and then reopened your eyes to look at Louis' which looked hungry for your answer. "Louis-"

"(Y/n)?" Niall's voice called out for you. You looked at the door where you - and Louis - came in from. Niall stood there looking at the both of you with concern and a bit of wired expression. "What's going on here?"

"Niall," you stood up. "Louis was just asking me a very important question."

Louis felt pain, and you could see it from the expression he had on his face. "Yeah. What's wrong mate?"

"Nothing." Niall shook his head. "I was just coming to look for (y/n). I remembered I told her to be at room one in ten minutes." Niall rose his eyebrow at you before looking at Louis. "And you are supposed to be inside already. Hurry, they are waiting for us. "

Louis nodded. "Alright. I'll be inside. See you guys when ever." And with that Louis walked past. You sighed to yourself and stated walking towards the door and to room one, when Niall held onto your arm. You looked at him with an innocent look.

"What?"

Niall rose his eyebrow at you. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Nothing. " You shook your head. "Nothing that costs someone a fortune." You winked and walked away from him and to room one, where the rest of the boss were. Niall - confusingly - followed after you. They all went in the smaller room where the microphones were, and you sat on the other side of the room, with your latte and your half eaten muffin.

In the smaller room, separating you and the boys was the glass, Harry sat at the far left, then it was Louis, then Liam, and Niall sat on the far right.

Normally, the boys would start off with an old song, probably from the first or the second album, and then any song from the third of fourth album. But, sometimes it depended on how they wanted or what they wanted to do.

So... now, as normal, they've planned on starting off with and old song, and then a new one. The old one that they were currently singing was I Would. Every one sang as usual, but Harry also decided to take Zayn's parts too.

The song was going good... or it was probably the chocolate muffin that tasted good. You don't know. There was just something. When you looked up at them, and Niall started singing his part, you smiled at him as he smiled back and continued singing.

When Louis' part came, you looked at him, and it felt like he was singing directly to you. His eyes looked into yours, and just like earlier, they held something strong and powerful against yours. It was almost as if you couldn't look away.

The problem was, Niall sensed it, and he looked at Louis then at you repeatedly. He - they all, actually - started singing like how they were supposed to. Everything was going good. It was just, crazy thoughts floating into your head. The words that came out of Louis' mouth repeated themselves into your mind. Your heart picked up, and you took a small intake, almost like a gasp. You bit your bottom lip in thought, then looked up. Louis was already looking at you and it seemed like he knew what you were thinking. He smiled and winked which made you blush, but you shook your head and looked at Niall.

Now, Niall had a curious and concerned facual expression. He looked at Louis once more before looking at you. You smiled at him, trying to show that all was well, but he cup easily read through it all.

He felt like Louis do something to you, you did something to Louis, or Louis had something which was only held between the both of you. And boy was he right.

After the song ended, the boys decided to take a water break. Louis was first to come out of the room and towards you.

"Meet me at the bathroom, now. Act usual." He said as he walked past.

You looked down, biting your lip in wonder. Anxious and curiosity was developing inside you. Niall came up to you and placed both his hands on your face, cupping your cheeks.

"Curiosity kills, (y/n)." He said softly. "What is going on between Louis and yourself?"

"N-nothing..." You shook your head and faked a smile. "He is just being wierd."

Niall rose his eyebrow up at you. "How so?"

"Very." You rolled your eyes. "Look, I'm going to go to the bathrooms quickly. I know my direction back, so don't worry about me."

"Okay?" Niall was confused with your attitude. He sensed somethung, but couldn't put this finger on it.

You smiled and kissed him fully. Before he could kiss you back, you pulled away with a smile. "Love you."

Niall smiled. "Love you too."

You turned around and walked out room one. You turned left, and took another left towards the bathroom. As soon as you got there, you took a deep breath and opened the door. You made your way in and turned around to close the door.

Just as you turned back around, you were pushed against the door behind you. Louis lips attacked yours. You didn't know what to do. The air must have knocked out of you. Your arms were just... there. No were to be placed as you were in shock. Louis' eyes were closed, his lips were on yours and his hands on your waist.

Within seconds, like he was mind controlling you, you started kissing back. Your hands were placed on his chest. Not for you to push him away, but for you to pull him against you.

The only thought that ran in your head was...

Niall... oh... Niall.

Part two coming up...

***

Thanks for reading. I was also a bit confused when I thought of this, but after a bit of fixing, I think I pulled it off. Here is another chapter for you.

Don't worry... there will be part too. I'm gonna upload new chapters, but part two of this will have to wait. I have to first think about what will happen and all of that. But don't worry... you'll recieve part two soon.

Thanks for reading guys.

Vote and comment please!

CutiePuffPuffs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 7.8K 39
so if you're someone who has found my work, I need you to stop being a little bitch and stay away from my books. I don't need your dumbass reporting...
3.4K 153 32
📌This is my first Imagine so please don't judge! ❤️Please do vote for the chapters, it really helps out thank you! 💓 🔒[Requests Are Closed] ⚠️[No...
64.3K 793 126
I USALLY UPDATE FREQUENTLY I always love to take request by any one. I will do any type of request but not dirty request because I don't feel comfort...
23K 525 40
Read at your own risk, please note that this book is full of cringiness my 11 year old ass back then wrote but i do kind of like 'Even if you dont me...