Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 77. Invading Me

12K 66 5
By Cellienda

Time for new chapter? :) Once a week! That's my rule.

_______________

It never felt like I kiss. It felt like hundreds kinds of feeling touching each other. As if they connected all of sudden. But I've never had a real kiss before so that must be the reason of me thinking about something like this. The only time I've kissed someone is when Darrén was drunk. And this time. When he kissed me when I was Chris it didn't feel like this. It just felt like a peck. Like CPR! Yeah, exactly. I've never experienced CPR but it's just a forced kiss. Well no one forced Darrén kissing me but the drug helped him!

All I could see was a new door open. I saw a whole new world. Was this a real kiss?

The only thing I knew was that I've never experienced something like this. Passion. Love. It was feelings between Jenny and Adam. It kind of feels like I'm denying something but let's just stop digging into stuff.

Even though my eyes were closed I could see how my sight got lighter even though they were closed. I opened my eyes and saw Darrén's face so close to mine at first. Without noticing that I was staring at him I teared my glance off him and looked at the side, seeing the sunset. It was just like I had expected, but even more beautiful. I could see hundreds of unseen colors and they strided down the water to us. It felt like they came just for us.

But I didn't care for the sunset after a while and pressed my lips harder on Darrén's. I felt how my heart throbbed and threw my arms around his neck. It felt so special.Even if it felt like it went on forever it ended so fast. I was stuck in that moment and I wanted to stay.

Before I knew it we had let off each other. I couldn't help smiling and so did he. We looked at the sunset and it  disappeared under the water. Darkness invaded the sky but I still felt safe.

"Cut!" Carter yelled. I snapped out to reality. I wanted to cry. Not crying of happiness - I was devastated that I came back to reality. I wanted to go back to that moment. Jenny's best moment of her life.

With a depressed face I sat down besides the tree where Darrén and I had been sitting before that. He joined me after talking to Carter and looking at the shot.

"Why so sad?"

"I don't like my life. I prefer Jenny's." I sighed and looked away, happy that it was dark so that he couldn't see my face clearly. For some reason it was so hot. My face was burning and I bet you could fry an egg on it.

"So you want to go and rob a bank, then meet a hot agent?" he chuckled.

"No... I want a happy ending!" I groaned and ruffled my hair.

"Forget that!" he told me and I gave him a weird look. "Your life hasn't ended yet. And of course there is no happy ending since you just die."

"You know that's not what I meant."

"It'll definitely come." he said and flashed a smile. He got up and walked away with style. I couldn't help it at that moment he said it - to feel self-conscious. We had just kissed and I didn't even think about it until now!

All I could think about was... him. No matter what I did. When I was eating with Emíne I suddenly thought about how good it tasted and without even trying, that scene popped up into my head and I choked. Then again, I drank some water to stop and then I choked remembering it - again.

"What's the matter with you?" Emíne laughed with slight worrying behind it.

 I just laughed it off, trying to trick her even though I knew that it was useless. But this time Emíne didn't act recklessly like usually. She gave me some glances sometimes out of concern but it didn't bug me since I didn't have to come up with an explanation.

"I am thinking about the kiss your brother and me had yesterday!" is nothing I can blurt out in front of Emíne. She'd be so disgusted since it's her brother.

Again, I thought of counseling Ambreal. She has lately been the way out of my problems but I decided to just shut up about it. It's nothing worthy to talk about. It's just kind of embarrassing.

"Sarah!" Justin yelled. I jumped out of my seat and saw my hair fly up with me. When I landed on the floor I got up with an apologetic face facing Justin. He looked frustrated but I don't think he's any closer frustated as I am. He'll never go through that line. Unless he also kissed Darrén and is thinking about that... Hey, that's possible because I suspect that he's gay but just hasn't told anyone. He doesn't really need to tell anyone.

But I still don't think that he has kissed Darrén. What am I thinking...? Why the hell would those guys kiss each other?! And why am I thinking about it? I want to switch brains with someone because I think weird thoughts.

"Just get out. I'll tell you about it later just take the day off for now..." Justin sighed looking out the window. I didn't want to protest since I wanted to relax for once. I left the building fast so that Justin couldn't change his mind and just sat at the bench outside. It was cold but it didn't hit my mind. I couldn't help replaying the scene in my mind. My head did it even when I was unconscious. It appeared everywhere, and soon it will appear on the movie screen.

I can't take this! I thought I was good with forgetting stuff since I moved forward so fast when mom and dad abandoned me. But this is something else. It's not like Darrén abandoned me. He stays here no matter what and I know that. Everytime he's there when I need him the most he has it in his eyes. 'I'll stay. I won't leave you.' is what his eyes tells me everytime he looks at my crying face.

It has always been him. My attention has always been directed to him. Darrén is definitely special. He has helped out so much and I am just sitting around watching him - and waiting for a chance to be able to pay back and help him. Well I helped him from May but I was the one that made him get into that problem so I didn't really get any credit.

"What are you doing here?" a voice asked me. I turned around and saw Kevin with a big jacket.

"Got a day off." I said and looked at the iced fountain. He suddenly got chills looking at me.

"Shit! Aren't you freezing?!" he shrieked and I took a look at my t-shirt and jeans. I did freeze but my brain is really good at shutting out my body's feelings when I think of my hearts feelings.

"Not really. Why are you here at my agency?" I asked him when he took the seat next to me.

"Recorded a single with a newbie of your agency. It'll come out next week." he smiled and I could see the love for music he had just like I have.

"I'll buy it." I smiled and he gave me back that smile of pure happiness. "How long have you been in this business?"

He looked up with a slow look. "I think... for three years." My eyes shot up.

"That long?"

"It's not really long for getting so much fame sweetheart." he grinned. "Do you even know anything about the showbusiness?"

But still. For three years. It long as hell.

"And some have to be a trainee for years until they debut but I'm one of the few ones that didn't need it." he bragged.

"I never became a trainee and I've been in showbusiness for six months." I said with an empty look. I didn't know how his reaction was since I wasn't looking at him but this atmosphere told me the whole thing.

"For getting this much fame and attention after six months..." he stuttered. "You must be very talented."

"Or lucky..." Since I was only a good replacement enough for the girl that flunked out of it. And I accepted only because it was a fast cash maker. I never put a special thought about it. And I felt a bit sorry because I don't think I'm good enough to have been debuted without being a trainee in the past. They were just desperate for replacement and I was the closest one. One make-over and it was settled.

Now I feel a bit sick about it. Justin was lucky that I made money through it anyway.

"Anyway, are you free right now?" Kevin asked me. I nodded. "How about we just go grab a coffee or something?"

"Sure..." I smiled and got up. Coffee isn't really my favourite. I think it stinks - literally. And tea isn't really something I like either but it doesn't stink at least. But I'll just order some water.

Now when I think about it, Kevin is a nice person. I've judged him too hard. In the beginning I liked him but I became quite harsh when I heard about the Darrén-Kevin past. A mistake I'd rather not remake. But I have an easy mind. Whatever that burdens or burdened Darrén is something that'll make me change my whole opinion. Reason? Still unknown. I think half of my brain is being controlled my him. 

"What do you want?"

"Water and... a brownie!" I grinned. I love brownies but never get the chance to eat them with the busy time I have.

"I thought you'd take salad." he teased me and we took a seat.

"I don't even want to hear that word!" I sighed. Maybe it's not the best thing ever but it's good for you. But hey, I've lived alone since I was ten years old so has anyone really made me eat things like that?

I took a bite when we sat there comfortably, small talking about how we entered the agency and things like that. When I opened my mouth to eat the brownie the kiss-scene flashed before my eyes once again, making me drop my spoon.

"Fucking shitbag." I cursed calling for the waiter to get another spoon.

"What's up with that?" he chuckled. I didn't want to tell him this. He'd just laugh at me. It's typical guys laughing at a small matter like this since they can play around as much as they want and not even recalling things whether they want it or not.

"I got... uh have spasms." I told him instead of explaining the whole embarrassing story. He's a playboy so I doubt that he'd not laugh nor try to suppress it.

He's so different compared to Darrén.

And then again, my stupid scene replayed. This time the spoon was not the victim.

"Ouch!" Kevin yelled out loud and dragged some attention to us. There were whispering and I suspected that people recognised us even though there were mostly old people here.

"What's the matter with you?!"

"Spasms!" I said as fast as I could. It was actually a really good reason.

But that wasn't the feeling in my heart. It ached. And I knew why.

Out of anger. I can't even chat with a friend without thinking about him and getting stupid spasms?! Why can't I stop thinking about him? Why can't he just get out of my mind?

The answer was clear.

He invaded my head - my body and soul. He's become my everything. Without even trying - he took control of my whole body.

_________________

Anyone that likes her reaction? The typical Krystal-reaction? You know, feeling like that - yet not even noticing. And she always blamed Darrén for being dense...

As usual, tell me your thoughts!

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

COMMOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 3 5
Settling into campus life at the posh Reyersen Academy acting school, Oliana Mercer prepares for an audition for a lead part in a play called Cold. S...
51.9K 947 27
"Oh my goodness! How much could you save?" "Only ourselves, the clothes on our backs, and phones in our hands" >>> Annie LeBlanc has lived in the sam...
41.2K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...
24.1K 226 31
*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as they were now.* Liam Payne, one fifth of t...